forum

beatmap pp calculator

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ambanane
Hi. My first topic here so I'll get to the point. I'm writting a web application which uses osu! API, it's going well but I want to implement a way of displaying the raw pp of a given beatmap. I know the formula is (Aim^X + Speed^X + Accuracy^X)^(1/X), X=1.1 for standard and taiko but what exactly is Aim and Speed? (I guess I can set Accuracy to 100 by default because I want the raw pp, as you would SS the map without mods). Thank you for reading and helping(I hope)
HyPeX
Youd need to look into the different implementations of PP calculators.

Depends on which langage you're using, i'm only aware so far of 2 options: Node.js or Java

If you read the different apis, you'll notice there's 2 calculations. Aim and Speed. Speed is a thing that is calculated by time between notes and aim is pattern / distance between notes.

Its way more complicated than that, but pp is roughly aim pp + speed pp (Ignoring accuracy)
Topic Starter
ambanane

HyPeX wrote:

Youd need to look into the different implementations of PP calculators.

Depends on which langage you're using, i'm only aware so far of 2 options: Node.js or Java
Thank you. And the language does not matter. I just wanted to know what value to use for Aim/Speed/Accuracy
dewero
Aim/Speed/Accuracy values are calculated directly from the hitobjects in the beatmap.

Here's an implementation of what I think you're trying to do in C++: https://github.com/Francesco149/oppai
Micro - Beats
I got 40 PP from a 3* map!
Mods
Hidden