forum

[Archived] Wacom Tablet Problem?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Haze-
So, alot of time ago, I somehow broke my tablet and when it has a nib in it clicks by itself, I thought it was from the nib itself so I pulled it out, stopped using it and started my life as a hover player.
However, after a long time I found out I can use spaghetti as my nib!
It worked great for a dragging and I had a good time, then out of a sudden it broke and now I can't pull it out.
Any idea how to get it out, I tried to pull it out with a needle because they're very thin but i just broke the spaghetti and now it's even worse.
How do I fix it?
Is there a way I can turn off the left mouse button for the tablet and only be able to move with it?
I might just have to hover for my entire life.
I know someone of you will suggest "TRY OPENING THE PEN AND GETTING IT OUT YOURSELF!"
I have a Wacom CTL-471, the pen is not openable.
I can only get a new tablet now, is that so?
I spent 71 bucks on this tablet which I collected for 3 months.
I'm not repeating all of this crap, I want help! >:(
I HATE MYSELF FOR BEING SUCH A CLUMSY IDIOT
o x
Go in to your Wacom Tablet Properties and change the pen tip to do nothing.
inb4 this is a joke
Topic Starter
-Haze-
How tho?
pasi123567
The same way you do it on the other buttons with the driver from Wacom.
Topic Starter
-Haze-
Sorry, my tablet isn't with these types of options.
I'm using a Wacom CTL-471, theyré alot more different.
pasi123567
Last option you have is to boil the pen xD
Alem
If it's a spaghetti try placing the spaghetti tip into hot water for some minutes. It will get (the opposite of hard YAY) and you will be able to take it out.

The electronic part of the pen starts on the buttons more less. I think it won't happen anything if you insert 0.2 cm of the pen into water. Anyway be careful.
o x

pasi123567 wrote:

boil the pen xD

aleml wrote:

If it's a spaghetti try placing the spaghetti tip into hot water for some minutes.
If you actually do this and you break the pen you are going to have to buy a new one. I wouldn't do it since it sounds like an awful idea but do as you please...
Topic Starter
-Haze-

wwwww_ wrote:

pasi123567 wrote:

boil the pen xD

aleml wrote:

If it's a spaghetti try placing the spaghetti tip into hot water for some minutes.
If you actually do this and you break the pen you are going to have to buy a new one. I wouldn't do it since it sounds like an awful idea but do as you please...
I think the hardware stuff in it might turn into electric soup.

They'll just burn out, pretty bad idea.

If I dip only the part where the spaghetti is, it might not fuck up my pen.