forum

[Archived] Sliders shaking and breaking

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dajenn
Problem Details:
I have played osu! for over a year and few days ago, overnight it just didn't feel right. I was always sliderbreaking where I would never ever break and random 100s come in although I hit them. I knew something was off. I have the same problem with tablet and mouse both. Some sliders are just randomly shaking (u can see it in the video if u lower the speed) and it is impossible to fc anything. Im rank 23k and cant fc any 3 star songs because of this, I just sliderbreak somewhere. And some circles just miss too.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
YT video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpUbiKY ... e=youtu.be
Replay file: https://www.upload.ee/files/6890724/daj ... u.osr.html

osu! version: 20170404.2 (latest)
Topic Starter
dajenn
noone? :(
obsessed with osu but cant play with this bug
pasi123567
Maybe your keys are broken and they accidently tap twice sometimes? Try different keys.
At least thats what it looks like.
Sandy Hoey

pasi123567 wrote:

Maybe your keys are broken and they accidently tap twice sometimes? Try different keys.
Yeah, looks like a keyboard problem. It is registering multiple clicks when I assume you are holding down the key. What keyboard do you have?
Topic Starter
dajenn

Sandy Hoey wrote:

pasi123567 wrote:

Yeah, looks like a keyboard problem. It is registering multiple clicks when I assume you are holding down the key. What keyboard do you have?
I have Razer Blackwidow 2014
Topic Starter
dajenn

pasi123567 wrote:

Changed from , and . to k and l
Now this bug is gone. Wow tnx
Ye I suppose it was a keyboard bug but how do I fix it?
I mean i can play now with k and l but i want my , and . back :(
pasi123567
Well not much you can do as the keys are probably broken. You could try cleaning them