forum

[Archived] Performance Gauge going down when hitting notes

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SHaaMANBrah
Problem Details: I'm trying to play some maps and I'm accurately hitting notes but the
perforce gauge goes down anyways. Happens with any map I play so far.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170404.2 (latest)
Sandy Hoey
You health naturaly decays overtime. You have to hit notes and finish combos to keep it up. Is that what you are talking about?
Lacrimosa
A clip of this happening would be helpful to completely understand what's going on.

By the way, is your Universal offset set to 0?
Topic Starter
SHaaMANBrah

Sandy Hoey wrote:

You health naturaly decays overtime. You have to hit notes and finish combos to keep it up. Is that what you are talking about?
No, I know it goes down if no notes are being hit, the problem is it'll go down if it gets hit anyways.

Nikosbks wrote:

A clip of this happening would be helpful to completely understand what's going on.

By the way, is your Universal offset set to 0?
I do not know if I can get a clip from the device. (Also do not know if the offset is set to 0, the device in question is not currently with me atm.)
Dntm8kmeeatu
Hitting accurately gives way more of a health boost. If you keep getting 100's or 50's your health will go down a lot more. Completing "Combos" also gives a boost to HP.

You still seem new to the game, so I'm sure it's just related to you not being accurate enough.