forum

Camellia - Kono Hoshi de....

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Krimek
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Montag, 2. Januar 2023 at 17:27:54

Artist: Camellia
Title: Kono Hoshi de....
Source: ゆめにっき
Tags: yume nikki 夢日記 窓付き dream diary madotsuki 窓付き windowed megamix mega mix かめるかめりあ cametek kamelcamellia electronic instrumental video game Yauxo Arbane -Famous-
BPM: 180
Filesize: 7274kb
Play Time: 03:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. Arbane's Extra (5,59 stars, 1233 notes)
  2. Awakening (6,6 stars, 1432 notes)
  3. Extreme (6,05 stars, 1231 notes)
  4. Famous' Another (5,04 stars, 1044 notes)
  5. Hyper (3,62 stars, 668 notes)
  6. Insane (4,8 stars, 999 notes)
  7. Yauxo's Expert (5,36 stars, 1125 notes)
Download: Camellia - Kono Hoshi de....
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
・・・・ ・・・・ ・・・・

ゆめにっき

かめりあ - この星で・・・。

・・・・ ・・・・ ・・・・

'We live as we dream, alone.'

Thank you
Even though I haven't been able to rank this map after all these years, I'm really grateful to each and every one of you for the motivating words and the feedback I've received. This beatmap has made so many people happy and has even made its appearance in a few tournaments and in numerous multiplayer lobbies to this day, it's so amazing to know how much interest there has been in it.

I'm sorry that I didn't manage to rank it, I tried for a long time, I worked a lot on it and tried to implement any criticism, but now I'm at a point where I don't want to bother with this map anymore and also don't want to dead-mod its charm. I hope you can accept my decision. I want to move on and do new things and not stick to a project for so long.

Who knows, maybe our wishes will be heard and it will get its leaderboard, and if not now, maybe in a near future. Thanks to everyone for the kind and encouraging words and everyone who helped improve the beatmap! And of course, thanks for playing!

Be nice to others and have a great time. <3

Check out Camellia:
Featured Artist | Soundcloud | Spotify | YouTube | Bandcamp

More Camellia beatmaps I made:
Kono Hoshi de.... || Feelin Sky || Abyss of Frobnioid || Tera I/O
flower of wilderness || Break The Silence || Drumstep4
Sad Cum
your maps are hot