forum

Something that will detect the ammout of pp you will get?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sytho
i need this please at this features for supporters only
Luddy
Do you mean as in showing how much PP you will get for a song that you haven't done yet? If so, no it will not be implemented, because people would abuse it by finding the highest PP paying out songs easily, then farming a bunch of them at once and jumping in ranks WAY too fast compared to other players.
abraker

Ludd wrote:

Do you mean as in showing how much PP you will get for a song that you haven't done yet? If so, no it will not be implemented, because people would abuse it by finding the highest PP paying out songs easily, then farming a bunch of them at once and jumping in ranks WAY too fast compared to other players.
Dude, have you ever heard of Tillerino?

Matthew Rigaud wrote:

oppai
NeXt4r_

Matthew Rigaud wrote:

I need this please at this features for supporters only
are you 8 year old?
ever heard of tillerino? also if you want to request feature DO NOT COME to this subforum
o x

faiswusuf wrote:

are you 8 year old?
ever heard of tillerino? also if you want to request feature DO NOT COME to this subforum
Not every player knows what that is. Please realise that tillerino is a bot and people would hear about it by word of mouth generally.

As abreaker mention, oppai is a great website to calculate your pp :)

If you want to request things to be in game please post them in Feature Request :D Thanks!
Luddy

abraker wrote:

Ludd wrote:

Dude, have you ever heard of Tillerino?

Matthew Rigaud wrote:

oppai
Yes I have. And I use Tillerino. He is not 100% accurate, my point is that if you could see the amount of PP you would get exactly for a song super easily and accuractly, people would just go and sort by PP their maps, which would destroy some map creators that don't put their effort into making a map that'll pour PP but rather make a high quality map.

And before you respond again, yes I already know this is happening. People ignoring low pp maps. But it would just get WORSE if it was that easier to find high pp maps if it was baked into the osu! client.

So yeah, pls shut.
insane player

Matthew Rigaud wrote:

Try the Tillerino bot. Google it and I'm sure you'll find a lot of information. It can even recommend maps, etc. Oppai and Ezpp are also good ways to calculate pp, ezpp is a chrome plugin, as long as I know Oppai is a whole website. I'd recommend checking all 3 out and see which one suits your needs the most.