forum

[Archived] Issues with fullscreen resolution

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Megadex
Hi everyone, I was a very active player in osu!, I played with a 1336x768 monitor, it had some problems so I changed to a 1440x900 monitor, the main problem is, when I open my osu!, the background is black, and the pause menu when you're playing doesn't show up with the skin I have, just shows like there's nothing .(it actually showed up normally with the old monitor)And, the game became pretty laggy with this monitor, I tried one to unistall the game and install it again, but it's the same thing, so please help me. Thanks :)
osu! version: 20160403.6
Pachiru
I think it's because the video size you used on the game isn't the same as your monitor. It does the same to me when I change the video size from something different than 1366*768. Actually, what is your problem when you have the size to 1366*768? o:
Topic Starter
Megadex

Pachiru wrote:

I think it's because the video size you used on the game isn't the same as your monitor. It does the same to me when I change the video size from something different than 1366*768. Actually, what is your problem when you have the size to 1366*768? o:
Well, the video size I use is the same than my monitor, it says 1440x900 and actually fits perfectly. When i have the size to 1336x768 it seems perfect, the background is normal, and the game runs like nothing happened but doesn't fit and appears two black walls on the sides, so it's very difficult to play with that.

Also, to prove I have the correct resolution, I checked at the options and it says: "1440x900(native)" So, it is the correct

It really annoys me...