forum

[Archived] Can't upload big marathons

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AruOtta
Hello !

Problem Details: I would like to update one of my marathons, but the fact is that BSS doesn't want, it get stucks at "Creating Package..."
It worked when I deleted the SB pictures (it was 60 Mb in total) but it doesn't works with these pictures (73 Mb)
(the mp3 is 123 kbps, every SB pictures have the minimum size | link if wanted : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/349685)

It also happened for another map, which is 98.7 Mb, but it worked in the past when it was 71 Mb (which is weird because I can't with my other map of 73 Mb)

Thanks !

osu! version: 20170103.2 (latest)

EDIT : It seems like it works only when you update just after launching the game (though I had to delete the SubmissionCache file because of the "Preparing Changes... 11%")
(sometimes there's also System.OutOfMemory)
Topic Starter
AruOtta
Update : I was just lucky when it updated, I still can't, and this is really annoying...

Apparently, when it works, the framerate froze like around 4 times, and here (when it doesn't works), it only freezes 2 times when I do it for the 1st time after opening the game, and only 1 time if I try after that.

If someone know exactly what is BSS doing while "Creating Package", we could know what's wrong :/