forum

abraker ama

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
21, 130 lb, Northeast, No, I will during the weekend, Yes

No that we got the mundane questions out of the way, ask me anything!
Foxtrot
can you explain why you chose ye olde OT
Blitzfrog
ye newe OT
Topic Starter
abraker

Foxtrot wrote:

Damn I hoped I didn't get asked that until somebody actually caught on to what I am doing. I guess this is what I get for doing the ama. It's the reddit's Ol' Reddit Switch-a-roo, a linked chain that extends to the beginning of time. And to the beggining of OT it stretches, the olde OT. A play on the idea that there are(were) good times in OT at the link chain's beginning, which is the joke on people saying they miss the old OT. I put them in every thread that is shit beyond repair. Pretty fitting, ain't it not?
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

Foxtrot wrote:

Damn I hoped I didn't get asked that until somebody actually caught on to what I am doing. I guess this is what I get for doing the ama. It's the reddit's Ol' Reddit Switch-a-roo, a linked chain that extends to the beginning of time. And to the beggining of OT it stretches, the olde OT. A play on the idea that there are(were) good times during the OT I started making those, which is the joke on people saying the miss they old OT. I put them in every thread that is shit beyond repair. Pretty fitting, ain't it not?
The only thing is you started too late. You should have started a lot earlier.
I mean, even I remeber your first ye olde OT

OT: how good are you at 2K?
Blitzfrog
I attempted linking every post to each other through a tunneling link
But I got lazy
Abraker do it for me
Topic Starter
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

The only thing is you started too late. You should have started a lot earlier.
I mean, even I remeber your first ye olde OT
Sadly you can't have everything. I consider it as an investment for OT's future state whatever shithole it will turn out to be. Maybe in the future the OT now will look like good times just like the OT back then was.
Topic Starter
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

OT: how good are you at 2K?
Hard 2 read. Prob can't do more than 4*
Dawns
am i top 5 shitposters yet

actual question:

when will reading be implemented to osu skills )))
Topic Starter
abraker

Dawnsday wrote:

when will reading be implemented to osu skills )))
Help me complete the big list of things that may affect a player's reading. Plus, I started work recently and progress stagnated ever since :(

On a related note: I have been pretty conflicted with the thought that once the new osu! gets completed, devs can implement new and further the mechanics to the point where it will be even harder to calculate reading. It doesn't help myself knowing that there will be a bunch more gamemodes in the future, each with their own way of reading. It makes me consider that there should be a better way of calculating player rank, a way without knowing the difficulty of a map. So far, I know of no such way.
Meah
What ideas do think that will possibly make OT back to its good state? that so called old OT.
johnmedina999
Why is this thread the most serious and levelheaded of all the ask me anything threads wtf
Topic Starter
abraker

Meah wrote:

What ideas do think that will possibly make OT back to its good state? that so called old OT.
Not posting in shit threads like where I have the "ye olde OT" in. Also think of events we can host on this forum. I will launch OT Bingo 2 this weekend and it's going to come with a twist!
Meah
So this thing really intrigues me a lot, what does "ye olde OT" mean?
Topic Starter
abraker

Meah wrote:

So this thing really intrigues me a lot, what does "ye olde OT" mean?

abraker wrote:

Foxtrot wrote:

Damn I hoped I didn't get asked that until somebody actually caught on to what I am doing. I guess this is what I get for doing the ama. It's the reddit's Ol' Reddit Switch-a-roo, a linked chain that extends to the beginning of time. And to the beggining of OT it stretches, the olde OT. A play on the idea that there are(were) good times in OT at the link chain's beginning, which is the joke on people saying they miss the old OT. I put them in every thread that is shit beyond repair. Pretty fitting, ain't it not?
Meah
Oops,sorry. Didn't back read.
Rwyta
Do you think I'm cool and original?
Blitzfrog
Abraker, can I have deez nuts on your chin?
Topic Starter
abraker

Allmynamestaken wrote:

Do you think I'm cool and original?
No.

Blitzfrog wrote:

Abraker, can I have deez nuts on your chin?
How do you like them?
roshan117
what is your favorite programming language
show more