Age of Empires 4lyf

totally awsome strategy game
Momochuuan21
Harvest Moon:Back To Nature
anyway i miss my farm so much :(
andriactivator
dota
clover
I don't remember the actual title of the game, but it was on a leapfrog. I'm not sure if they even sell those anymore.
WavePoint
Minecraft...

I regret it now.
Kovo
I believe my first game was the Shark Tales game that came with the Nintendo GameCube that I got on xmas day.

To this day I have yet to beat the rhythm game portion.
Rio-
Tetris (on Arcade)
F-1 Race (on NES)

Either one of these, back then in '99. Played quite a lot of Arcade and NES games back then...
Asami Anny
Resident Evil 1
Azerith
The Original Power Rangers for the gameboy colour

Man was that the bomb
Sayorie
Contra on the NES. My mom was a master of games (from NES to PS3), and she trained me to memorize every enemy and pattern in Contra and finally did a no-lives-lost run with her.
lovetap
Kyrari
The earliest game I remembered is me trying House of the Dead 1 while I was still a 4yo (idk when exactly, young enough to not understand click is to shoot), holy sh8 it gives me bad dreams back then and I don't even fucking dare to click or see the icon until years later.
Zygfryd reinn1
I think CONTRA, but in childhood i played a lot san andreas (which im still doing)
Supairo
I remember it almost clearly, it was Spyro the Dragon (the first one) on PS1. I played it almost all the time when I was young. Like, really young.

A bit of story: I remember that one day my PS1 fell on the floor (I don't remember exactly how). The console was fine, but the disk inside... not so much. If you guessed it, it was Spyro 1. And so I only had Spyro 2 & 3 while I had to wait for a new copy. I was so happy when I got it again, I played it until I finished the game. Even today, it remains my favorite game of all time.

Also some of the enemies in this game were scary at the time (I'm looking at you 3-1 Alpine Ridge, 3-2 High Caves, 4-2 Misty Bog and 5-1 Dark Passage).

Also, French voices.
Luminoose
Pokemon Ruby. Never got very far with it due to it being a bootlegged copy, and it belonged to my sister but dang was it fun for 8 year old me.
Keep
tbh this goes way back but I'm pretty sure it was those home ddr games
ZenitH-AT
Space Impact on my old blokia
LEMEME123
The first game I actually remember playing was Sonic Heros on the PS4
LEMEME123
I meant PS2
Foxtrot
AoE II
Pachiru
It was Age of Empire I think, or Sonic the Edgehog on SEGA Megadrive, I don't remember :o
Forever_
Wii Sports
My actual first video game ever played was that
Nitrous
Half-Life

fite me
Edgar_Figaro
Well if we are just going by first game I ever played I don't remember as I played games at freinds house and such before my parents ever bought me my first game console.

First game for a console owned was super mario World.

First computer game was the original Myst
Booze
I don't really remember the first video game I ever played since I start playing video games at a very early age.

I think it could be Halo 1 since my brothers have told me stories about how they'd give me a controller that was not even plugged into the Xbox and I thought I was playing the game with them.
Surono
Contra (NES)
iTougenkyou
The first video game I can remember playing is NES Duck Hunt. Omg does that make me old? :o
kai99
nintendo ds lite
idk which game.. I had a r4 chip.. so

tho my first ever pc game was league
BW20
My first video game was Sonic the hedgehog when i was 5 years old, then i started playing games more frecuently.
It's a really old game, but it will always be one of the best games i've ever played in my life :D
svetlisnake78
my first game was DOOM 2

and yes i was of those kids
Astronaut
Chinese Paladin, Old school RPG.
Comfy Slippers
mario allstars (SNES) and fifa 98 (SNES)

first PC game simpsons hit & run
show more