forum

osu! Skin Generator [web] / Make your own osu! skin

posted
Total Posts
show more
Piffi_old
I Need Help :( When i choose Hit Sound Normal and that stuff,and Play osu! with the skin,the hit sounds are nothing. i hear no hit sounds. please help me :(
[-BokuNoNico-]
Is this site down? D:
When i select any of the categories to choose a style, it says that the site sends no packets D:
pauloquinhas

Essovius wrote:

Hello everyone!

I'm working on a project for a long time called "osu! skin generator" (osu!skinner). This site allows you to custom build skins without having to have a large quantity of various skins at your disposal. To create your skins you don't need any application knowledge. The elements in the site, uploading by users. Also osu!skinner has a fresh appearance. We attach great importance to user experience.

The usage is quite simple. Click the element which is you want to modify, and then select the element. When you press the Download you will get an .osk file. Open it with osu! And that's it.

A part you don't like it? Not a problem. Change element and download it again. When you open the skin file it will be replaced if skin name is same with before. There is not any limit. You can do this forever :) If you prefer, you can select elements and try it in game one by one or you can select all elements and download whole elements. The choice is yours.

Tip 1 : If you want to replace an element in skin you already have, first backup your skin.ini file. Then change skin name on the site with your skin's name you already have. When you download skin it will be replaced.

Features
  1. Supported all modes ( Standard, Mania, Taiko, CatchTheBeat )
  2. Users can upload elements
  3. Element previews
  4. Animated elements
  5. HD (@2x) elements
  6. Transparent elements
  7. You will get your skin file as [skin-name].osk
  8. User friendly color picker for skin.ini colours
  9. Multiple elements ( eg. Ranking icons , Hitcircle numbers )
  10. Your choices will be remembered on your next visit ( You can clear them if you want )
  11. Favorite elements

Planned Features
  1. Hitsounds customization
  2. Saving skin
  3. Listing skins
  4. User profiles
  5. Live preview for skin (here you can see a demo)
  6. Blog (for weekly , monthly skin compendium and helpful articles, Users will be able to be send post)
  7. And details , details , details..

Contact
If you have a question or suggestion please let me know. You can contact me in the following ways ;
  1. Send a PM
  2. Chat in game "Essovius"
  3. By writing a post in this thread
  4. E-mail : philosd [@] gmail [dot] com
  5. Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/user/ephilos
Stay connected for lastest news about this project : Twitter, Facebook , Google+
ashdgf
Good work! I <3 you :)
HotSaucezZ
this page is very good :) :)
Garnetx
This site is amazing, I always struggle to find a skin I like and having no knowledge on skinning I finally made the perfect skin for me.
The only problem I have is that when I click on my username it sends me to a "Not Found" Page
Lincher
Looks oustanding O_o
Great stuff there!

Didn't tried
silvercola
I require some assistance.
While selecting different elements for reskinning my spinner, I noticed some elements were not getting saved/changed. A short while after that, I was left unable to modify any element at all on my project. Any idea on what might be causing this? Not even resetting everything to default works, I would just end up stuck with the same settings. :o :?
silvercola

Focusedz wrote:

I require some assistance.
While selecting different elements for reskinning my spinner, I noticed some elements were not getting saved/changed. A short while after that, I was left unable to modify any element at all on my project. Any idea on what might be causing this? Not even resetting everything to default works, I would just end up stuck with the same settings. :o :?
It would appear disabling adblock fixed my problem, I will leave this here anyways in case anyone else encounters this issue.
Err0rsans
is there a way to add combobursts on here? :?:
Kyora_old_1
can someone help me? Just got a tiny problem with my skin.
CasperThePlayer
I don't know how, but when i select any category (i view this website on Chrome), it says that the website is unsafe.
Topic Starter
Essovius

CasperThePlayer wrote:

I don't know how, but when i select any category (i view this website on Chrome), it says that the website is unsafe.

Actually i activate HTTPS today. Please check your system date&time.
RockRoller
You said you want to add user profiles. If u add them add the following things:

Uploaded Images
Pending Images
Overview Uploaded Images
Overview pending Images

And please make it possible to upload multiple files at a time. It really sucks to upload every filepage and upload them one by one. Makke it possible to upload for example 10items and the page will put them into the right site.
Topic Starter
Essovius

RockRoller wrote:

You said you want to add user profiles. If u add them add the following things:

Uploaded Images
Pending Images
Overview Uploaded Images
Overview pending Images

And please make it possible to upload multiple files at a time. It really sucks to upload every filepage and upload them one by one. Makke it possible to upload for example 10items and the page will put them into the right site.
Yes this is planned. You will be able to save your skin projects after update. And you will be able to show them on your profile!

About uploading whole skin.. This does not fit our concept and it's hard to deal with multiple files. I do not think about adding something like this for now. Thank you for your feedback!
Megapcmx
is there a problem with the "Sounds" Category?
i can't upload nothing ;-;
Firinael
Quick question: when downloading a separate element through this https://puu.sh/tSQRH/fe5a9ab030.png method, is it not possible to download the HD element?
leny
i keep getting error 525 Cloudflare

edit:i like it very much!
Topic Starter
Essovius

Megapcmx wrote:

Actually "Sounds" category doesn't work well. I know it and I'll work on it.

Firinael wrote:

Quick question: when downloading a separate element through this https://puu.sh/tSQRH/fe5a9ab030.png method, is it not possible to download the HD element?
Thank you for your feedback i'll fix it as soon as possible

LenyLeninLen wrote:

keep getting error 525 cloudflare :(
It should be fixed now. Please check.

Thank you for reporting this.
Neitel
It lacks some things but is the best.
:3
xenondifluoride
hello, why couldn't I upload my own menu button? I am sure it is in the right format and file name.
RockRoller
Why does it need so long until an image is confirmed? My images are a month or so pending.
Forever_
Is it normal when you run this website in mac then after making a whole skin, it only says your skin is downloading then never seen in my computer? I don't get the way how download processes actually.
Neko67

Megapcmx wrote:

Let alone being able to uplaod stuff, my sounds category isnt even working. It wont use the files when i play for some reason. to be fair i have been messing with the skin.ini but i was just adding a values to combos so im lost
WaterBottleBeat

It keeps saying giving me 525 and 522 errors :cry:
gunblast
Osu!mania beatmaps won't load after using a new skin I created. Other gamemodes work fine. Do you have an idea of what the problem could be? Maybe cause I mixed HD & non HD icons?
Jeni-Desu
I can't seem to download the skin, it says that its downloading but when its finished, i never get the file
DexFrild
Hey :)
Great project! But there is some moments:
• Can't delete uploaded files.
• Can't find "selection-tab.png" option. Shouldn't it be in the interface sectioin?
• Is there a limit of animated images? For example, my Skip button contains 128 files and I can't upload it.
Thanks~

Edit:
And also
• menu-osu
• menu-snow
• menu-background
• animated hits (0, 50, 100, 300)
Will these options be added?
dtnc21
Ok, it seems like too many people are using this site for the wrong reasons.

From what I can tell, it seems like it's a library of several elements to mix and match for your personal skin. All well and good. The problem I'm seeing is that there's nothing saying that you shouldn't post the resulting skin on the forums as per the Skinning Guidelines, at least as a guest.

It shouldn't be that hard to update it to include this information… right?
godofgloom
hey!!! i know this thread is old, but im wondering why you cant make your own account? ive tried with several different email addresses and they all dont work :< the email conformation just doesnt send! i would really love to upload my own stuff and bring a new level to my skins. thank you!! :D
creamypeachess

godofgloom wrote:

hey!!! i know this thread is old, but im wondering why you cant make your own account? ive tried with several different email addresses and they all dont work :< the email conformation just doesnt send! i would really love to upload my own stuff and bring a new level to my skins. thank you!! :D
same thing happens to me ;-;
i could just edit them in the folder but
uploading is easier.
Neko67
Just hoping this question will get answered even tho its old but before i was able to make my slider transparent adding an opaqueness level to my skin colours but it doesnt seem to work anymore. Possible to find out why that is?
Ender Lain
a....i didn't get my confirmation email (i've been checked my inbox and spam folder) and the resend page seems...

help pls
Flamer06
Hey. I'm wondering, how do I remove something from a skin? I can't find anything that removes something in a certain category.
-Akriel-
Same... I've been wanting to get my personal skin fixed up but it just isn't downloading. Help? :(
The Emperor
why was the download counter removed ;w; it was one of the best parts with uploading things D;
GamePlayMadBros
could you make it so, people can download a program to be able to use it offline? not everyone can be online all the time you know
NapsterGastly
I love this!
Is there an option to change what Pippi (The character that appears on the side when you get a high multiplier(hope that makes sense) to something else?
ripmyacc
Hi, I registered on your site (osuskinner.com) but I did not receive a verification email. If I try to reset the password, I get a notification that the mailbox is not yet verified and I can not re-register because the mailbox is already used. Please help me to solve this problem.
Sonzai no muda
why the "sound" tab has stopped working?
show more