forum

[Archived] Can't find the Name of Intel ICD OpenGL Driver

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
t0g3pii
Error Code
System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
bei #=qlTE6BFC$3qe5gNKmCubhu4VaQ5bnM5VQXJAti4cPT5UHG$SYSAA4ytwWlR5yQXRl.#=qoXfmXQjDZMkjF77Rj6y1gpgMdj_Td3U39ARSL9L1sl8=()
bei #=qEKnxni_cpXVxQtyX8Z_9zA==.#=qN30oeNL67jsKoopoPBbfWw==(Boolean #=qEjc7a3UaGlbra3CDT78RjQ==)
bei #=q41g5vb4gJrGWeS0zvVzAwg==.#=qQYdfEm1IZ_dvWPXhjPqYJo_TD1GUC7JeKMKZvQrAAzI=.#=qoMpxocELfaIiNP7_Ej2m2vE9y0Dby45hD2n_Yke7MfY=()
bei #=qmGGrAH3oEgNvE_lYmm6nMdPicmbag_snoB7yQzBRczg=.#=quvv4C62y93zAoa_rMZy6yg==(#=qrqkIOd6ieA0DA0HnjluQGwEjrAwhoBWdhUlSjuSFaly5z0g8V6X6JdSnNDIc4tZg #=quxKEqOc3pYcbUjAUuVk7Lw==, Boolean #=qqYKxze$1sbZh0bnEy6vX4g==)
bei #=q41g5vb4gJrGWeS0zvVzAwg==.#=qdBSMKdavi9PSNzq0isOaa8GO54Ac53Io5xqPLwrEpY4=(Exception #=qXja$pIn3l_PXxHyMWO8dZA==, Boolean #=q2AcoU9ayVWM45BGoB_Larg==)
bei #=q41g5vb4gJrGWeS0zvVzAwg==.#=qJ4qusagaF_ACDBiLOwkx5A==.#=qgpDH3RJIOtKaQTeitD9tOKHbtBsY2USEYG_ewk77oic=(Object #=qZ3i9qvdJQl01DI_VLYz_qg==, ThreadExceptionEventArgs #=qXja$pIn3l_PXxHyMWO8dZA==)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.OnThreadException(Exception t)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcException(Exception e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnThreadException(Exception e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Problem with Geforce 945M as Primary Card. (With Intel HD Graphics 530 Works everything. but its Laggy and i cant stream with that)

Need Something else on Informations?
RvNovae
Tried updating your video drivers?
Also try playing on the other release streams.
Topic Starter
t0g3pii

RvNovae wrote:

Tried updating your video drivers?
Also try playing on the other release streams.

Beide Treiber sind IMMER Aktuell bei mir.
Alle 4 Streams bereits Probiert. (Comp. Mode auch)
RvNovae
Hmmm, scheint an windows zu liegen. Wann hast du das letzte mal windows neuinstalliert?
Kao
First off, could you try moving the whole osu! Folder to another location?

Could you try the solutions in here?
t/519910
Topic Starter
t0g3pii

RvNovae wrote:

Hmmm, scheint an windows zu liegen. Wann hast du das letzte mal windows neuinstalliert?

Vor gut 3 Wochen?

Kao wrote:

First off, could you try moving the whole osu! Folder to another location?
Could you try the solutions in here?
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/519910

Already Tried bot found no Compatible Downgradable Version for my Intel Drivers... The Problem is Only if i Start osu with my Nvidia Card (With Intel is Everything Good but I Cant Stream with the Intel Card cause its Bad)
RvNovae
Ist dein Windows up to date?
Topic Starter
t0g3pii

RvNovae wrote:

Ist dein Windows up to date?
Wenn mein Windows vor gut 5 Wochen neu installiert ist und ich alles aufm Neusten Stand halte ist die Antwort denke ich mal selbst erklärend.
Topic Starter
t0g3pii
#push
Dntm8kmeeatu
Since you have a Dedicated Nvidia GPU, you may be able to bypass this error. Try this.

Keppy wrote:

Thanks for replying, I found something that solved part of the problem for me:
Going to the control panel and selecting osu.exe to open with Integrated Graphics (1) will let the game open even if you right click and select run with Graphic Processor> NVIDIA Processor (2).

This makes osu work with the Dedicated GPU, but every time I start osu I have to select open with the nvidia processor(2).

I hope it helps others in the same situation.
Topic Starter
t0g3pii
SPOILER
OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContextException: [EGL] Failed to create window surface, error BAD_NATIVE_WINDOW.
bei OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglWindowInfo.CreateWindowSurface(IntPtr config)
bei OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, EglWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext sharedContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
bei OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateGLContext(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Boolean directRendering, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
bei OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
bei #=qH8MHUwc4s4AIOP8embIm_LZVJ1hcXHmXvQ4kbKKaWdXEAILiwIKAGYcIN5xQJXaQ.#=qqvWHIjTJ11kNQjXagY2F3Q==(Int32 #=qziYoDwk$PYjdOkqhyQIonw==, Int32 #=qAxkx7SJqQSowL0CnPp7gGg==, GraphicsContextFlags #=q0r5I1MdApGtJ54aGgOdCjQ==)
bei #=qJlnuD_UcXRoElpm2icUN$xv4mHIVbAIXw0qJaXX4M17Nt6UwoiS1Agm0IcyQ69sI.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=q3m$_0fTukzAo40eVgKKt8A==)

Still not Working. (Its function well with Integrated Graphics but its Lagging A.F....)
The Only Question that I have is... Why is he Searching for the Name of "INTEL" ICD OpenGL Driver? Why is he not Searching for nVidia oder AMD etc? On my Old PC's with AMD and nVidia SOLO Graphic Card it Worked well... Now i Switched to Intel Integrated and nVidia 945M 2nd and its not Working.

Dntm8kmeeatu

LetsBladeHD wrote:

SPOILER
OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContextException: [EGL] Failed to create window surface, error BAD_NATIVE_WINDOW.
bei OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglWindowInfo.CreateWindowSurface(IntPtr config)
bei OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, EglWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext sharedContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
bei OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateGLContext(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Boolean directRendering, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
bei OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
bei #=qH8MHUwc4s4AIOP8embIm_LZVJ1hcXHmXvQ4kbKKaWdXEAILiwIKAGYcIN5xQJXaQ.#=qqvWHIjTJ11kNQjXagY2F3Q==(Int32 #=qziYoDwk$PYjdOkqhyQIonw==, Int32 #=qAxkx7SJqQSowL0CnPp7gGg==, GraphicsContextFlags #=q0r5I1MdApGtJ54aGgOdCjQ==)
bei #=qJlnuD_UcXRoElpm2icUN$xv4mHIVbAIXw0qJaXX4M17Nt6UwoiS1Agm0IcyQ69sI.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=q3m$_0fTukzAo40eVgKKt8A==)

Still not Working. (Its function well with Integrated Graphics but its Lagging A.F....)
The Only Question that I have is... Why is he Searching for the Name of "INTEL" ICD OpenGL Driver? Why is he not Searching for nVidia oder AMD etc? On my Old PC's with AMD and nVidia SOLO Graphic Card it Worked well... Now i Switched to Intel Integrated and nVidia 945M 2nd and its not Working.

Did you follow the steps 100% correctly? If so and it still doesn't work. Open your osu!.PCNAME.cfg and turn Fullscreen to 0. This should allow of the game to run. But it is not recommended due to the feeling of input delay due to the forced DWM Buffering Windows has on Windowed programs.

If you have 7 (Or Vista) you can Disable the Aero theme, and that should improve. But you cannot do this Windows 8+

Also try Letterboxing just for fun, see how that works.
Topic Starter
t0g3pii
**Removed**
Dntm8kmeeatu
Unsolved threads get archived after months with no new posts.

I removed your new thread and have brought this one back.
Topic Starter
t0g3pii
**Push**
Topic Starter
t0g3pii
**push**

Pushing even Allowed?
Topic Starter
t0g3pii
**push**

@Dntm8kmeeatu Could you please put it back in Unsolved?
I hate the AutoSolve System.
Dntm8kmeeatu
Okiedoke.

Intel released Driver updates to attempt and fix this issue, please make sure your drivers are fully up to date.
Topic Starter
t0g3pii

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Okiedoke.

Intel released Driver updates to attempt and fix this issue, please make sure your drivers are fully up to date.

You missunderstood the Problem.
Im trying to Start with my Nvidia Graphics Card and im Getting that Error^^
Please Read the Topic again^^ :D
Death
Please try downloading this driver, as it could solve your issue anyway: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26941
Dntm8kmeeatu
The issue is that the Intel Driver interferes with your other Graphics card / driver, so please update it anyways.