forum

BrenBread Personal v1

posted
Total Posts
show more
zichong1
How do you change the skin colour? I opened the skin folder, but still do not understand how to change to the blue one
Shizuyi
You have your normal skin folder and in this folder you havbe some other folders like "input overlay" or "Spinner colour". GO into the folders search for the colour you want in copy paste it into the normal skin folder. Now answer with "yes" and you're done.
zichong1
Thank you!
autoteleology
How did you customize the smoke?
Amanystya
Not bad at all, very clean, like it.
Shizuyi
I recently saw the changes to your skin on your Stream and i really liked them! :) When are we going to get an Update, if we do? o:
Akira_Setsuna
this skin so soo good, but for the scorebar name change file, how can i change the color of the scorebar-bg file of the psd file?
RejectedBam
Is it possible you could make a non-zip file? I can't use Zip files and i really want this skin so badly! :?:
Shizuyi
There are Downloadlinks to .osk Files which You can Execute with osu!. You dont Need Zip Files die That.
_Keeko
I have been using this skin for quite a while now (with some personal changes). Just wanted to say that it is an amazing skin, sankyuu!
Linkz
First off bump for newer people on forms to find!

Second, skin is amazing. Bren never disappoints!
Blitzy
Nice skin dude but i cant change the health bar colour and name :/ i don't have photoshop too
Mr MuZhiE
:) I LOVE IT! One thiing. The dot in the middle of the spin is not spinning as fast as you are. It kinda fucks with my head ^^' would be awesome if that could be fixed. But again LOVE THIS SKIN! :)
FullArea
Good skiiin ! :D
xghostmusicx

Shizuyi wrote:

There are Downloadlinks to .osk Files which You can Execute with osu!. You dont Need Zip Files die That.
Sakujo
This skins actually good :D
lucianojwii
Looks cool!
scrain8
I really like your skin. It took a me abit to get used to because 300s dont appear but i have found that to be helpful.
Ashton
nice skin!
Ashton
oh I changed icon, sorry
Weedies7789
thanks man ! love this
-Hannabi
Good skin, looks nice owo
ChaosDesign
What are the animes the girls are from? PLEASE TELL
Mega_Maker_1
Wow! How do you Actually Download it...