forum

[Archived] Song list uncontrollably scrolling, not a shift+num2 problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
svejkos
Problem Details: Song list uncontrollably scrolling downwards, however it is not a problem in me locking auto scroll by shift+num 2
,as this speeds up the scroll even more. And indeed stops when i unplug keyboard, but it starts when i plug it back in. Is there any key that might be causing this and is there a way to unbind it? I even reinstalled osu!. Thank you very much for help.
Svejkos

osu! version: 20170103.2 (latest)
Kao
Make sure wii-mote/tatacon or joystick support is disabled in the settings
Topic Starter
svejkos
Nope, both turned off
Topic Starter
svejkos
Bump
Lyawi
Pressing the up and down arrow keys a few times in song select could help
wuzhi
This may be a bug. When I press shitf+num2/3/8/9 and release them many times RAPIDLY can trigger this bug.
(PS:I cant creat a new thread)
Death

wuzhi wrote:

This may be a bug. When I press shitf+num2/3/8/9 and release them many times RAPIDLY can trigger this bug.
(PS:I cant creat a new thread)
This is a known issue, there are ways to stop the game from scrolling though, which are mentioned in this thread: community/forums/topics/299015
fluffy_claud
I also have this exact problem and the only way to get rid of it (for the time being) is a pc restart. The weird thing is that this problem isn't always there. On some days osu! runs perfectly fine. And on other days this happens. I already tried to find a pattern in what I do before I start osu! when this problem apears but nothing seems to make any sense.
Death
Did you read the thread I linked directly above your post?