forum

[Archived] How do I fix a dropped Huion pen?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Toxi
I dropped my tablet pen today and it broke, every time it gets in range of the tablet the LED turns green and the pen constantly acts as if its clicking. This is the second pen that has done this and I dont want to shell out another 15-20 dollars to buy another pen. I dont know if this is the correct place to put this, if its not please tell me where it should go, and i will move the post there.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
N/A?

osu! version: 20170126cuttingedge
o x
This isn't a problem with osu! or anything related to osu! you dropped your tablet pen and it broke. Try avoid dropping it at all, chances are you would have to buy a new one.
Topic Starter
Toxi

Cawub wrote:

This isn't a problem with osu! or anything related to osu! you dropped your tablet pen and it broke. Try avoid dropping it at all, chances are you would have to buy a new one.
Instead of just responding saying that it isn't Osu related you could tell me where to move the post.
JSE
I think they meant more along the lines of there's nothing we can help you with other than go buy a new one if it's broke ;) ... the rechargeable pens are way better, I've dropped it numerous times and haven't broke it yet lol

I mean... not sure which model you have, you could try to tear it down and see... after all, if it's broke there's nothing you could lose right? ie. Is the nib stuck in? That's how it detects clicking eg, it's a very subtle click. Might just need to bite the bullet and buy another and be more careful next time :)