forum

[Archived] Can I use my additional mouse buttons as a keybind?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JamesYeoman
Problem Details:
I have the following mouse: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wireless-Topop-Portable-Adjustable-Energy-Saving/dp/B01DTT2MPY

I want to bind Quick-Retry to one of the side buttons. Is there any way of doing this?

osu! version: 20170103.2 (latest)
Deivedux
If you are talking about the button that you need to hold for half a second to quickly retry a map, then yes, it's the button right below the esc button, and I believe it is editable via keybinds in options.
Topic Starter
JamesYeoman

Deivedux wrote:

If you are talking about the button that you need to hold for half a second to quickly retry a map, then yes, it's the button right below the esc button, and I believe it is editable via keybinds in options.
In my post, I added a link to the mouse that I use. If you went into the link, you would have seen that it has two buttons on the side of it. I was asking if it was possible to change the Quick-Retry binding to one of those buttons.
Deivedux
Yes, I've seen the mouse. Most gamers, including me, are using mouse like these. Go to options -> type change -> click the blue Change keyboard bindings button.
Sandy Hoey
Or, alternitevly, you can change the keybinding for the button on the side of your mouse to ~ through your mouse driver. Just make sure it isnt a button that you press by accident when you play. I learned that the hard way