forum

Uta no Prince-sama Skins

posted
Total Posts

Do you like best STARISH's or Quartet Night's skins?

STARISH's skins
66.51%
Quartet Night's skins
29.77%
I prefer Ringo's skin
3.72%
Total votes: 215
show more
Yokoiha

PurinFong wrote:

Are you sure you haven't removed the @2x part from the name of the images, maybe for mistake?
:\ when i dont remove the @2x the parts are always the same as the default skin
Topic Starter
PurinFong

NexuChan wrote:

PurinFong wrote:

Are you sure you haven't removed the @2x part from the name of the images, maybe for mistake?
:\ when i dont remove the @2x the parts are always the same as the default skin
It happened to me too in the past, I couldn't see HD skin, they were replaced with default skin. I resolved thanks to this thread t/142066 Try to give it a look, maybe it'll work for you too.
Yokoiha
ok that helped :) thnx and keep up the good work
Topic Starter
PurinFong

NexuChan wrote:

ok that helped :) thnx and keep up the good work
You're welcome. If you have other problem with the skin feel free to tell and I'll try to help you, if I can.
FangGal
Is it possible if you could colour in the other rollers, like the Syo skin?
For the other skins, the bg of the roller is black but Syo's one changes colour accordingly.
I hope you under stand what I mean :?
[ Pingu ]
I see a stolen element I believe.
Topic Starter
PurinFong

FangGal wrote:

Is it possible if you could colour in the other rollers, like the Syo skin?
For the other skins, the bg of the roller is black but Syo's one changes colour accordingly.
I hope you under stand what I mean :?
I mainly worked on Syo skin so maybe you're right, but i remember i checked every skin so that they were alike. I don't understand what you mean with roller. The slider? Now I'll check them again. PROBLEM SOLVED.

[ Pingu ] wrote:

I see a stolen element I believe.
What element? I did all on my own.
[ Pingu ]

PurinFong wrote:

Sorry I was blind lol. I thought that the ranking letters looked similar to another skin's.
Topic Starter
PurinFong

[ Pingu ] wrote:

PurinFong wrote:

Sorry I was blind lol. I thought that the ranking letters looked similar to another skin's.
Don't worry. :)
MidoriTetsuya
Thank you very much for this!!
Gonna try them all ^^
sbrevik
Thanks for feeding my Syo Kurusu obsession lol
MidoriTetsuya

sbrevik wrote:

Thanks for feeding my Syo Kurusu obsession lol
I feel you, he is so cuute XD
-YuukiKuran2
Is it okay that I used the ittoki skin for my beatmap?
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/288235
95PHOENIX
Hi there, I've tried the utapri skins and they're super cute! (Y) But after awhile some of the HD elements aren't present anymore (In my case, the comboburst images no longer show up). I wanted to use the method that was stated in your post about the HD elements not showing up but I don't know how (chaging in the user configuration) thanks and sorry for the trouble :|
Topic Starter
PurinFong

95PHOENIX wrote:

Hi there, I've tried the utapri skins and they're super cute! (Y) But after awhile some of the HD elements aren't present anymore (In my case, the comboburst images no longer show up). I wanted to use the method that was stated in your post about the HD elements not showing up but I don't know how (chaging in the user configuration) thanks and sorry for the trouble :|
No trouble at all. Just follow my steps:
1) Open your osu folder. In my case: D:\Program Files (x86)\osu!, yours is probably in C:\Program Files (x86)\osu!, if it isn't search it!
SPOILER
You should get something like this
2) Right click "osu!.Administrator", choose "open with" and select a readable program, such as Microsoft Block Notes, WordPad, etc.
3) Search "HighResolution = 0" and change it to "HighResolution = 1". Here's a tip: If you don't want to scroll that long list. Click on modify/edit. (Should be in the upper left corner) Then, choose "Search" and write "HighResolution". You'll find it right away.

Just noticed comboburst aren't HD elements. Maybe you just disabled them?
Next time you have a problem ask here t/51694

Also, thanks to you and everyone still using these skins, I'm going to update them all soon! :D
I updated them, and there's a surprise, go check them!
len1234_old

PurinFong wrote:

Here's a list of all my Uta no prince-sama skins.
As you may already know (or even not) all STARISH members are already skinned. And as of now ALL of their skins are UPDATED to version 2.2. A lot of elements were changed to go along with this new version. But that's not all! A new character is joining this long skin list and that character is RINGO TSUKIMIYA
Also, I may start working on Ai, Ranmaru, Reiji and Camus skins pretty soon. And in a distant future even HEAVENS may be added to the list. :P

Feel free to give any advices to improve this skin. :D

All skins are separate one from another. You can download them separately. Here's the download list: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/farvlu ... -sama_Skin
^If you want, you can mix them for personal use.
What changed?
Fixed
Added
Changed

fail-background
followpoint

fruit-bananas
lighting
mania-stage-right
menu-button-background
menu-snow
mode-fruits-med
mode-mania-med
mode-osu-med
mode-taiko-med
pause-back
pause-continue
pause-replay
pause-retry
pause-overlay
play-skip

ranking-letters-small
ranking-perfect
ready

score-numbers
selection-mod-key1/2/3/9
selection-mod-key4/5/6/7/8
selection-mode/mods/random/options (Cecil, Haruka, Masato, Natsuki, Otoya, Syo, Tokiya)
selection-mode/mods/random/options (Ren)
spinner-circle
spinner-metre
star
star2

taiko-bar-left

If you can't see some HD parts DON'T REMOVE @2x from the name of the file, but try go here t/142066

Screenshots
Nameri45
it would be nice if all of them is in one skin, not per chara like this
Topic Starter
PurinFong

Nameri45 wrote:

it would be nice if all of them is in one skin, not per chara like this
Mhmh I perfectly understand! When next season comes up (This fall), I'll wait for it to finish, and then I'll try to do a group skin, with every character!
Actually I had already thought of doing it a year ago, when I reviewed and fixed all the skins I did the year before.. But the third season left us with a "See you next season", so I thought I'd wait to include HEAVENS in the skin too, since up until now only three of them have fanarts, and it would feel empty (or at least, it would in my eyes) if I were to add every character up to the third season. After fourth season we'll have more fanarts and HEAVENS too. <- Lies. It was just me being lazy! :|
Still maybe someone will do it before me, you never know! :P
Natsura Chimiyo
The skin is very cute~Thanks :)
Milysk

PurinFong wrote:

Here's a list of all my Uta no prince-sama skins. As I promised Quartet Night's skins have been added! I also changed the ranking-letters style, check it out.
Feel free to give any advices to improve this skin. :D

All skins are separate one from another. You can download them separately. Here's the download list: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/farvlu ... -sama_Skin
^If you want, you can mix them for personal use.
What changed since the first release?
Added
menu-snow
selection-mod-key1/2/3/9

Fixed
fruit-bananas
mania-stage-right
ranking-letters-small
score-numbers
selection-mode/mods/random/options (Cecil, Haruka, Masato, Natsuki, Otoya, Syo, Tokiya)
taiko-bar-left

Changed
fail-background
followpoint
lighting
menu-button-background
mode-fruits-med
mode-mania-med
mode-osu-med
mode-taiko-med
pause-back
pause-continue
pause-replay
pause-retry
pause-overlay
play-skip
ranking-letters
ranking-perfect
ready
selection-mod-key4/5/6/7/8
selection-mode/mods/random/options (Ren)
spinner-circle
spinner-metre
star
star2
If you can't see some HD parts DON'T REMOVE @2x from the name of the file, but try to go here t/142066

Screenshots

NagisaMukami
I do not have the images shown in the capture, can you advise me on that?
I leave captures for you to see
>:( >:( >:( >:( :? :? :( :( :(
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7086643
Please Help me

Ah and i love your skins n.n