forum

Modhelp Mapping Contest #2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zexous

Hello and greetings! It's been a few months since the success of MMC #1, and I'm proud to formally announce our second contest will be beginning at January 28 06:59 UTC/GMT +0 and lasting for 48 hours until January 30 06:59 UTC/GMT +0!

Format

For those who may be new to MMC, here is a basic rundown of how the contest is run.
  1. Register via the registration link below and join our Discord. This is where the contest is organized, and all contest updates will be posted here.
  2. On the beginning of the contest date, the base .osz for the contest will be released for public access on our Discord.
  3. Contestants will have 48 hours to complete and submit 1 difficulty. Entries may be resubmitted as many times as required until the 48 hours are over.
  4. After the 48 hour period has concluded, no more entries will be accepted. In the following weeks, judges will examine every entry and make their decisions.
  5. Once judging has concluded, I will release the results on the forum.
You may also want to view the results post for MMC #1, for a more direct view of how we run this contest: t/493507

Prizes

As we did last time, the prizes will be:
  1. Supporter tags of 6, 4, and 2 months for the top 3 (courtesy of Chaos), and;
  2. An awesome profile badge for the winner!
(Here's what the badge for MMC #1 looks like:)

After the contest, the winner will get the opportunity to host a set with their entry and the other 2 top entries, which we will do our best to push for rank.

Registration

Please follow the link to register for MMC #2 here: https://goo.gl/forms/T71tjGOAOaNDedqu1
Complete the form as a Contestant and use the invite link at the end to join the MMC Discord server. This is where the contest will be organized.
Only select Non-Participant if you wish to observe the contest without participating.
Please note that you must register via this form even if you are already in the Discord!

Judges

For More Important Information:

View our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aTI ... sp=sharing

View the Judging Criteria here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MCh ... sp=sharing

View our MMC Discord Chat Rules here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w5B ... sp=sharing

All of these documents can be viewed in the #welcome channel of the Discord.

Any Questions?

As always, I am open for any questions you may have. If I'm unavailable, contact my Organizers: Chaos and Xenans. And if all else fails, please ask in #general; they'll probably know the answer.

I hope everyone enjoys the contest, and good luck!
Seni
R I G G E D
fat pear
losers
Anxient
time for professional box to win another mapping contest
Weber
literally rigged
allein
o
Arusamour

Anxient wrote:

time for professional box to win another mapping contest
diraimur
results when
anna apple
im bor
Irreversible
This time I'll be #16 and not #17 HA you'll be so reKKKKT
zev
i want badg
diraimur

Irreversible wrote:

imma fight for that #16 spot, aint giving up my top 16 that easy.
Irreversible

diraimur wrote:

Irreversible wrote:

imma fight for that #16 spot, aint giving up my top 16 that easy.
The only question left then is - results when?
Kyouren
Interesting : o
Chaos
One week remains until the contest!

Also, results never :( #blameZexous2016
Hareimu
I believe this is osu!std only
meii18

Hareimu wrote:

I believe this is osu!std only
yes it is i guess...
gracefu
On behalf of most chinese, we will not be entering the MMC this round as we're all busy with Chinese New Year. Have fun!

(Please reschedule if you like your chinese mappers.)
_Meep_

gracefu wrote:

On behalf of most chinese, we will not be entering the MMC this round as we're all busy with Chinese New Year. Have fun!

I will get 3rd place for u bae
Anxient

_Meep_ wrote:

gracefu wrote:

I will get 3rd place for u bae
fiteme
Zetera
results when
Ashton

Zetera wrote:

results when