forum

[AMATORY] - Novyj geroj

posted
Total Posts
show more
Luvdic
Any feedback is okay although its already bubbled? ;(?

[Insane]

00:10:703 (5,1) - Feels more natural to the song if you delete these two objects, and the next object to be positioned right where 00:10:531 (4) - is (optional, add a note at 00:11:393 - )

[FCL]

A similar recommendation given for sieg's insane at 00:10:703 (5,1)is applicable here too

[Mephisto's]

00:38:118 (2) - This slider plays... very awkward as Im not sure what it is following. It should start at 00:37:945 - so it is following more the vocals, and then add a note at 00:38:462 -
00:40:876 (3) - Same as above.
00:41:566 (5,6,7,8) - The transition from vocals to instruments is not very smooth imo. I think its better to just end the slider at 00:42:600 -
01:45:478 (1) - I would replace it with a slider in 1/6

[Normal]

00:26:038 (4,5) - Stacking them here, wouldnt promote making it more confusing? I think you should have replaced the previous sliders with stacked double circles, and made these two a slider.

/me runs away
Topic Starter
Sieg

Xanandra wrote:

Any feedback is okay although its already bubbled? ;(?

of course :3

[Insane]

00:10:703 (5,1) - Feels more natural to the song if you delete these two objects, and the next object to be positioned right where 00:10:531 (4) - is (optional, add a note at 00:11:393 - )
maybe, on 5 it's makes sense

[Mephisto's]

00:38:118 (2) - This slider plays... very awkward as Im not sure what it is following. It should start at 00:37:945 - so it is following more the vocals, and then add a note at 00:38:462 -
idk, feels like fit for lyrics here
00:40:876 (3) - Same as above.
changed here
00:41:566 (5,6,7,8) - The transition from vocals to instruments is not very smooth imo. I think its better to just end the slider at 00:42:600 -
more smooth now with 00:41:393 (4) -
01:45:478 (1) - I would replace it with a slider in 1/6
legit

[FCL]

A similar recommendation given for sieg's insane at 00:10:703 (5,1)is applicable here too
similar

[Normal]

00:26:038 (4,5) - Stacking them here, wouldnt promote making it more confusing? I think you should have replaced the previous sliders with stacked double circles, and made these two a slider.
not sure this will make a difference tbh

/me runs away
thanku
ZekeyHache
repaired~
HabiHolic
Ranked plzzzzzzzzz
Chaoslitz
m4m

[General]
  1. You may want to increase the brightness of combo colour 2, I think the current one is too dark
  2. I think a red line is missing on 00:38:807, downbeat should starts on 00:38:807, 00:40:186 etc. (and fix the NCs)
[Marmo's Normal]
  1. 00:19:497 (3,4) - Do not use more than one reverse in a slider, players can't react it well and hold it properly
  2. 00:47:083 (4) - Oh god... This is definitely too difficult for beginners lol, it is hard to follow on a Normal diff so it is reasonable if you skin the 1/6 sounds between
  3. 01:41:017 (1,1) - Two consecutive spinners is not suggested to use in lower diffs which has the same reason above, so better remove one
[TheMefisto's Hard]
  1. 00:47:083 (5) - 00:56:035 (6) - NC for different snapping
[Insane]
  1. 00:31:910 (11,1) - Switch NC
  2. 00:34:668 (8) - hmm NC missing I guess
  3. 01:29:894 (1) - I don't think you need this spinner :v it is really short that appear in sudden
  4. 01:59:122 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - May move it more to the right so you can make a better curve of stream?
Topic Starter
Sieg

Chaoslitz wrote:

m4m

[General]
  1. You may want to increase the brightness of combo colour 2, I think the current one is too dark
    increased according to new draft recommendation with ~50 luminosity
  2. I think a red line is missing on 00:38:807, downbeat should starts on 00:38:807, 00:40:186 etc. (and fix the NCs)
    yup, nc are on spots following lyrics+pattern stanza in the verse
[Marmo's Normal]
  1. 00:19:497 (3,4) - Do not use more than one reverse in a slider, players can't react it well and hold it properly
    changed
  2. 00:47:083 (4) - Oh god... This is definitely too difficult for beginners lol, it is hard to follow on a Normal diff so it is reasonable if you skin the 1/6 sounds between
    I don't think so, that's just one hold slider, covers stream fully and have a huge time to get on focus after
  3. 01:41:017 (1,1) - Two consecutive spinners is not suggested to use in lower diffs which has the same reason above, so better remove one
    changed
[TheMefisto's Hard]
  1. 00:47:083 (5) - 00:56:035 (6) - NC for different snapping
    changed
[Insane]
  1. 00:31:910 (11,1) - Switch NC
    nc are following lyrics+pattern stanza in the verse
  2. 00:34:668 (8) - hmm NC missing I guess
    ^ should be on spot as it is
  3. 01:29:894 (1) - I don't think you need this spinner :v it is really short that appear in sudden
    changed
  4. 01:59:122 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - May move it more to the right so you can make a better curve of stream?
    prefer current way
thanku
Chaoslitz
Since a red line is added I can only rebubble the mapset, jus find ezek to qualify :3
ZekeyHache
Qualificatoj ~
Shmiklak
Грац
Chalwa
Congratz best Kazakh mapper!
Shmiklak

Chalwa wrote:

rip russian flag xd
TheMefisto
Поздравляю! \w/
wajinshu
Ура!
Luvdic

Chalwa wrote:

My life makes no sense anymore

Also congratz! Sieg best kazakh mapper!
Kilabarus
Поздравляю <3
Namki
йей
Topic Starter
Sieg
хей, thanks guys
Lonesome Dreams_old
Great song. Congratulations
Mao
Grats :3
Kynan
AR9 OD7.5 ............ XD can you not ???
Chalwa

Kynan wrote:

putain
Topic Starter
Sieg

Kynan wrote:

wish i not

Kynan
So what ? If you timed those timing sections properly, there shouldn't be any problem at all even with high OD.
Topic Starter
Sieg
right, but the deal is that this is not tempo changes but unsyncs so you have to get really into the song to get good result. anyways, i decided that effort is not worth reward in this case, so yes
Kynan
The mapping rules say that in order to get a map ranked it has to have a timing as close as possible to perfect match, which I don't doubt is the case in your maps and as you said it only depends on how much you get into the song -> it's the player that has to focus, it's timed properly. And so, higher OD is only normal for a map requiring such high AR.
A r M i N

Kynan wrote:

The mapping rules say that in order to get a map ranked it has to have a timing as close as possible to perfect match, which I don't doubt is the case in your maps and as you said it only depends on how much you get into the song -> it's the player that has to focus, it's timed properly. And so, higher OD is only normal for a map requiring such high AR.
Those timing points dont differ much from each other, your ear wont be able to hear those tiny differences and youll be wondering why you keep getting 100s
Also, why dont you complain about OD being too high like in a recently ranked map not gonna call any names but SR 5,26 OD9 excuse me
OD is fine
Kynan
TIL OD9 is too high. Sorry to bring it to you but this is supposed to be a rhyhtm game, not a fuckin' FPS.
A r M i N

Kynan wrote:

TIL OD9 is too high. Sorry to bring it to you but this is supposed to be a rhyhtm game, not a fuckin' FPS.
Still, we cant have every Insane have OD8 above, why not bring some variation to it?

also... u telling sieg how to map? xd

gz
Kynan
Hum care to explain why we can't have every Insane be OD8+ ? Why are all insanes AR9+ despite being way too easy for that AR then ? You might be the one who needs some mapping lessons to be honest.

And no I'm not trying to teach him how to map, he does that very well, I'm telling him what settings he should use on his map according to how hard/easy it is, which has nothing to do with mapping itself (placing circles and shit).
I'm telling him to use higher OD simply because it makes NO SENSE to use such a high AR (meaning the map is too hard with a lower one ???) but such a low OD.
Topic Starter
Sieg
Don't fight, please. I completely agree with Kynan and I'm always follow this myself. This set is kind of exception, already explained why. I'll track how it goes with it, tho 0.5 is not such tremendous value. Again - I completely agree with Kynan on OD values for general insanes.
Kynan
I still don't get why there isn't a mapping rule that states that "OD shouldn't be more than 1 unit lower than the AR of your map" or something like that, as it would help prevent this kind of stuff from happening (even though as you said, 0.5OD makes almost no difference).