Topic Starter
Mahogany

Kisses wrote:

fucking bronies
I wish but he won't let me :c
ColdTooth
I hate bronies and the community
ColdTooth
can i request eph to lock this oops sorry double post :)
Endaris

ColdTooth wrote:

no surprise considering how cancer it is
ColdTooth

Endaris wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

no surprise considering how cancer it is
It wasn't this bad when the show came out. Trust me, the way it is right now, it is extremely cancerous.
Endaris
I meant the community. Just look around how there are just shitposts everywhere. Barely any quality posts.
Can't really discuss ponies and bronies because I only watched till ~ep17 of the first season and I don't know much about bronies.
ColdTooth

Endaris wrote:

I meant the community. Just look around how there are just shitposts everywhere. Barely any quality posts.
Can't really discuss ponies and bronies because I only watched till ~ep17 of the first season and I don't know much about bronies.
I'd like to say there are various 'breeds' of bronies, or levels as you say. Or just... species, yeah that sounds better.

Some of them make the community build, and some make the community crumble. 95% of them do that.
Endaris
When I first watched ponies I heard that there's always a storyarc at the start.
Will I be fine when watching just the first 3 eps per season or do I miss out on plotrelevant content that way?
ColdTooth

Endaris wrote:

When I first watched ponies I heard that there's always a storyarc at the start.
Will I be fine when watching just the first 3 eps per season or do I miss out on plotrelevant content that way?
I think you miss out a little bit of the plot, but things get extremely lore-heavy around s4.
Endaris
Hm okay.
I'll see.
Because the first 2 episodes of pony S1 were really convincing.
What was the best website for pony seasons again?
ColdTooth

Endaris wrote:

Because the first 2 episodes of pony S1 were really convincing.
That's probably why I got into the show, but I never really liked it after season 3 or 4. People kept on giving me spoilers and I really hated that, plus every site I went to had spoilers and the stupidest cancerous shit.

Endaris wrote:

What was the best website for pony seasons again?
Eehh.. not sure? I think Mahogany knows that more than me.
Endaris
Yeah, spoilers really suck hard.
I got spoilered about Stein;s Gate 3 times by now and it's kinda heartbreaking.
Maho, gimme ponysite pls.
Topic Starter
Mahogany
https://www.mlpstream.org/ :)

Endaris wrote:

Most serious story is in the openings and closings of each season, so you'll get the overall plot, but most of the character development happens in normal eps so you miss all that.
Endaris
I guess I could've found that myself... xD
Thank you anyway.

Anyone else already experienced cases of severe spoilering?
show more