forum

FelOsu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Darkaird
Hello,

Have you ever took a music from osu!'s songs folder because you liked it but the name were really... weird ?
And now, you want to do that for a lot of musics and it's boring to do the same thing again and again and again...
Finally, you want to sort it by artist because it's easier to find a music this way ?!

osu! players, I heard you ! :)

I made a software that extract each music for each beatmap and rename them with a proper name.
You want to sort them by artist ? You can !
You don't need to install anything, only an executable file !
Reusable without having duplicates !

---> Latest Version <---

Alternate link : Dropbox link
Mega link (Axel save us ?) : Mega link
If MediaFire and Dropbox link are down, here is a Jheberg link (better than nothing) : Jheberg link

I'm a beginner in developement so if you find something useful to add or some bugs, don't hesitate to tell me ! :lol:

Email adress to report bugs or improvements or correct my bad english : software.felosu@gmail.com

I will often edit this post to add new versions, so check it sometimes !

CHANGELOG
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

- v1.00
Initial Release

- v1.01
Correct a minor bug when extension file is uppercase

- v1.02
Improved duplicates items management (i'll fix it totally soon)

- v1.10
Fixed duplicates issues when reused on same destination folder

- v1.11 : FelOsu 1.11 Download Link
Fixed minors bugs

- v1.20 : FelOsu 1.20 Download Link
Improved folder management when reused on same directory
Optimization of code

- v1.30 : FelOsu 1.30 Download Link
Huge performance improvement when reused
Update check function

- v1.301 : FelOsu 1.301 Download Link
Forgot comma somewhere (but not very important), beginner mistake :P

- v1.400 : FelOsu 1.400 Download Link
Brand new icon !
OGG and M4A support
Fixed some bugs

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Source code on GitHub
Treeflet
The up-loader you chose is cancer, put it on your Dropbox or something.

[EDIT]
Alright, after jumping through several plasma infused hoops over a pit of satan-esque soandso, I got the exe and ran it.

ITS BEAUTIFUL. Ran perfect, had a fun train animation and did exactly what op said it would.
Virus free too, which is nice.

I recommend using FelOsu in conjunction with Naviaux's music player, as Fel will cull all the hitsounds :3 (and name the music files properly. No longer will you be listening to track "1" or "audio" :D)

But seriously OP, reupload to something sensible.... Had to battle my way through a small army of dead sites, popups and fulllscreen-invisible-ninja-ads that triggered more popups D:

[EDIT2]
Here is my upload of the program: Dropbox (7.76mb)
abraker

Darkaird wrote:

If someone is afraid of an executable file (virus, trojan and others malwares...), I can give the source code by email if you want to prove that is not a malware.
Why not just put it on Github?
Topic Starter
Darkaird

Treeflet wrote:

The up-loader you chose is cancer, put it on your Dropbox or something.

[EDIT]
Alright, after jumping through several plasma infused hoops over a pit of satan-esque soandso, I got the exe and ran it.

ITS BEAUTIFUL. Ran perfect, had a fun train animation and did exactly what op said it would.
Virus free too, which is nice.

I recommend using FelOsu in conjunction with Naviaux's music player, as Fel will cull all the hitsounds :3 (and name the music files properly. No longer will you be listening to track "1" or "audio" :D)

But seriously OP, reupload to something sensible.... Had to battle my way through a small army of dead sites, popups and fulllscreen-invisible-ninja-ads that triggered more popups D:

[EDIT2]
Here is my upload of the program: Dropbox (7.76mb)
To begin with, thank you for your feedback ! I'll put it on my dropbox as you advise me ;)
I'm a beginner in programation so if you find that something can be improved, say it to me !

abraker wrote:

Darkaird wrote:

If someone is afraid of an executable file (virus, trojan and others malwares...), I can give the source code by email if you want to prove that is not a malware.
Why not just put it on Github?
As i said, i'm a beginner but i'll follow your advice and put the source code on GitHub 8-)
Topic Starter
Darkaird
For all who have downloaded FelOsu version 1.10 and it doesn't work, the problem is fixed in 1.11 version !
Topic Starter
Darkaird
FelOsu version 1.30 released !
I highly recommend you to make the update if you have downloaded a previous version.
Do The Flop
The script blocks after creating per artist folders.

I have only 1700 musics from different artists.

i have to do "Yes if there's 1 or more songs from same artist" (Which just mean Yes to all ...)

Edit : // It doesn't works if you set 1 or select Yes to all, so it's kinda pointless for By artist filtering.

AND i am absolutely too much lazy to reverse your software, no source code no fixes.
Topic Starter
Darkaird

Do The Flop wrote:

i have to do "Yes if there's 1 or more songs from same artist" (Which just mean Yes to all ...)

Edit : // It doesn't works if you set 1 or select Yes to all, so it's kinda pointless for By artist filtering.

AND i am absolutely too much lazy to reverse your software, no source code no fixes.
Hello,

I retry it and it works for me so can you give more informations ?
What do you mean per "the script blocks after creating per artist folders" ?
Have you tested on a new destination folder ?
Have you tested a previous version ?
Finally, can you send me (at the mail) a screen of your destination folder when it crash ?

I'll work on it as soon as possible !

And, by the way, "AND i am absolutely too much lazy to reverse your software, no source code no fixes.", the source code is at the bottom of the post. You'll better looking next time ;)
Axel
Just because i really like this project here is a nice little MEGA mirror!

FelOsu MEGA Alternative Link
Topic Starter
Darkaird

Axel wrote:

I'm happy that you liked my project :D

But do you think this is necessary to have a MEGA link ?
Axel

Darkaird wrote:

Axel wrote:

I'm happy that you liked my project :D

But do you think this is necessary to have a MEGA link ?
We always need more links!!
Topic Starter
Darkaird

Do The Flop wrote:

Try the 1.400 version of FelOsu, it might have solved your problem ;)
VielenKaat
FelOsu keeps wrongly naming each song? Will this be fixed?
Topic Starter
Darkaird
I dropped the support of this software but I will take a look as soon as possible.
What do you mean by "keeps wrongly naming each song" ?