forum

We Need a Fifth (4/4) GAME END <zexion wins>

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
metal sonic1
you know what they say... the harder it is, the more fun you get!!
Hika
ok jaehee...
I'm waiting for bb response btw
Zexion
Yeah I thought we would have a discussion or something.

I'll vote tomorrow, no doubts this time x_x. I probably won't have more time after tuesday so may as well finish the game soon.
beeboy123
I can respond some time today we are in no rush to finish this game :p
beeboy123

Hika wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

Ok I lied I don't actually have time until the weekend and I assume this quick summary should be enough.

- point out anything hika has done this game that looks town
- t/504430 <- Read this and look at how I play as scum and look at how Hika plays as town.
- If I was scum why would I confirm you as town and force a 1v1 between me and Hika when I could confirm Hika and force a 1v1 with you when Hika was town reading me.

Yeah sorry this was really rushed.
If you want to ask me anything I will be here on the weekend.
ok I'm gonna debunk this real quick cause I am too tired to read back right now
- tbh I feel like this game is more chance than ever so you can't just pull my past play of this game and see how different I play, last game I was bullied into being voted for so I took the chance to shoot but didn't really get much more information than that
- secondly, just bc I was townreading you didn't mean that I was scum, I was simply following what I felt was right based off what you had posted. otherwise, I wouldn't have said anything but nice game scummy bb
- I still think you are playing a lot differently from last game and I am putting in a lot more effort then what I would ever do as scum so it applies to both of us. I know I could easily manipulate my own meta knowing this but I am way too lazy to actually do that lol.

- I am saying that if you where town reading me I would have confirmed you as town not Zexion since if I was scum since I'd rather convince the person town reading me I am town compared to Zexion.
Zexion
Well I have yet to see the bussing technique in these games.

I admit beeboy has put more effort in the game.

Decisions, decisions...
Zexion
these games -> this specific setup
Hika
wait but I didn't put any wfffort into the last game either
This setup is literally like a hit or miss
Hika
Effort **

Also I'm off work today I expect to be here more
Topic Starter
metal sonic1

Votecount

beeboy123 [1] Hika

Not Voting [2] Zexion, beeboy123

With 3 alive, it's 2 to lynch.

no posts = no fun = me sad

EDIT: thank you for posting
beeboy123
vote: Hika

Zexion vote someone!
Zexion
Vote: Hika

I don't really want to think this again.
Hika
ok
Topic Starter
metal sonic1
Hika has been lynched!

Welcome, Hika!

You are a Mafia, along with your partner, Zaphkael. If you are lynched Day 1, you must confirm one of the Town players as Town. You win when all living players are aligned with the Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.

Zaphkael and Hika the scum are dead!

The town: Zexion and beeboy123 win!! Congratulations!!!
Topic Starter
metal sonic1
great job zexion wew

osu mafia is rly rly dead .__. cant even support a 4 player game WHY
-[Jess]-
Dead game
NoHitter
It's just that lull time again. DW, it'll bounce back after a few months of low activity
Hika
ya. Gladly it wasn't in the middle of my game lol
Zexion
We'll come back eventually. Just let this sleep for November, everyone (including myself) is pretty much busy IRL.

Also, gut feeling OP.

Zexion wrote:

My role PM says Hika is scum.
Did people seriously scumread this?
Hika
it was for content progression
Topic Starter
metal sonic1

Zexion wrote:

We'll come back eventually. Just let this sleep for November, everyone (including myself) is pretty much busy IRL.

Also, gut feeling OP.

Zexion wrote:

My role PM says Hika is scum.
Did people seriously scumread this?
everyone except beeboy and yourself were scum, so yeah, they probably did not seriously scumread that