forum

[Bancho] Mention who got the Nth playcount for maps

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Vanmonky
That's a good idea. Support.
Make it an achievement would be fun XD
Lilac
Make it an achievement would be hard...

Because it would be limited and it would be hard to get because it's by chance.

But I do support about Bancho telling what user actually got that because of human curiosity.
mm201
Lol, give a free subscription to the x-millionth ranked play. :)
CheeseWarlock
I'm neutral here- I always find those messages (as well as the achievement ones) a bit unnecessary- most of the time they just get ignored. But if they're going to stick around you might as well make them more informative.
Gemi
There is completely zero relevance on who was the player to lay that number. He is a part of those x plays just as anyone else and that particular play isn't more important than any of those others.
Jarby
It's totally pointless and I honestly couldn't care less.
deadbeat

CheeseWarlock wrote:

I'm neutral here- I always find those messages (as well as the achievement ones) a bit unnecessary- most of the time they just get ignored. But if they're going to stick around you might as well make them more informative.
^ agree
Luneko
i like this idea :3
Derekku

CheeseWarlock wrote:

Yep, this is pretty much my position on this request. And now that Bancho messages are in #announce, there's even less chance for people to see things like this.

I won't flat-out deny this since I suppose it wouldn't hurt to add the extra information, but meh.
Shiro
I would be nice to know, just for curious people, but at the same time, it'd be a lot of useless highlights... Wait, if someone gets highlighted this way, he just finished a map (unless he retried), so there's no problem with it actually.

Add that in the recent activity too ? Like <username> played the <number> play for <map><diff> or something like that.

(<username> achieved play <number> on <map+diff> haha)