forum

[Archived] Issues with Latest Cutting-edge Build (Post Here)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yoges

It should be "This message will not be sent."
Dntm8kmeeatu

Yoges wrote:

I'm sure "the" is correct.
Yoges

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Yoges wrote:

I'm sure "the" is correct.
Oh, yeah you could use "the" and "this" interchangeably but the "be not" reaks of Eastern European blyat.
rawrneru

CakeAndBanana wrote:

If you press anywhere expect the box in current skin, your skin changes to default.
Not a bug. It's a feature. From the changelog: "Pressing the yellow glow will revert settings back to default."
TheAussie
I don't know if my issue was completely skipped by everyone... but i am unable to use edge at all... look on this page

t/259747/start=2400
NicoHolic777

TheAussie wrote:

I don't know if my issue was completely skipped by everyone... but i am unable to use edge at all... look on this page

t/259747/start=2400
I have that issue too.
Hofstee
My Friend's Scores list is completely broken and just shows Global Scores with my score in those.
Maldenarus
I'm not sure if someone reported this. If you exit the score screen after finishing a song to fast (by smashing esc after the song ends or you skip the ending) you are able to get stuck with the pause song playing constantly in background. This can be ended by switching the audiodevices. After doing this everything is back to normal. But I'm not able to reproduce this every time. I get it maybe 2 out of 10 times.
AlDeezy
Version b20160507cuttingedge

User skin's followpoints are overridden by default osu's followpoints after disabling any beatmap's skin, and persist permanently until the user restarts osu or their skin.

I'll edit with a demonstration video as soon as it's finished uploading.

Could it be because my followpoints are empty files?

Edit:
Demonstration

Edit2:
Can confirm, I was using empty files instead of 1x1 .png files. Using blank files causes osu to use default followpoints.
DeletedUser_4329079
Doesn't happen to me.
Kirby621
Freely monitor is turned off and have to play for a few minutes
(Note: Please quote this post if you have same issues)
Onii-chan
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/449260 is a very easy bug to confirm
Maldenarus
got the pause bug again. This time while aborting a play of https://osu.ppy.sh/b/588145 after around 2/3 through the map. I got to main screen with the pause sound playing in background. Sadly i got no log whatsoever.
-Mo-
Having trouble logging into the client on b20160616cuttingedge.

The client refuses to log me in and gives me a message "Your password has been reset. Please click here to set a new one.". Clicking it takes me to the website with the message "You are logged in, silly!". Logging out and doing the same thing allowed me to reset my password, and tells me the reason I am resetting is because I my password is weak.

I've changed my password three times using a password manager at 31 characters length and the same error still occurs.

I can log in just fine on Stable.
Remyria
F10 used to freeze my game when playing, now F10 freezes my game wherever I am(menu, in-game, etc.) that bug level up is somehow funny
Kirby621

-Mo- wrote:

Having trouble logging into the client on b20160616cuttingedge.

The client refuses to log me in and gives me a message "Your password has been reset. Please click here to set a new one.". Clicking it takes me to the website with the message "You are logged in, silly!". Logging out and doing the same thing allowed me to reset my password, and tells me the reason I am resetting is because I my password is weak.

I've changed my password three times using a password manager at 31 characters length and the same error still occurs.

I can log in just fine on Stable.
I have same issue about this. But I never logged in on stable.
Cthulhus resume
Umm... So i have a weird "feature"
sometimes when there is a hitcircle it duplicates and there is 2 of those circles, and they are 2 cm apart, and the real hitcircle is in the middle of those 2. When it happens in a stream the whole stream bugs like it. It is so bad i cant play this :( :cry:

It started when i upgraded to windows 10.

Peppy pls help me.
Lawwy
Is there any way to fix osu not launching? Im unsure how to revert to stable when I cant even get into my options..
Lacrimosa

Lawwy wrote:

Is there any way to fix osu not launching? Im unsure how to revert to stable when I cant even get into my options..
It doesn't launch at all? Does holding shift while launching osu! pop up a window? If so, from there, change the release stream to stable latest and also turn on compatibility mode.
coilzed
after update have probs with osu in full screen
tripleblue
osu! crashing on newest ce when trying to set it up as gamecapture in OBS seems to happen on beta aswell.
lukinhasxxx
osu! crashing with CE here too ;/ osu dont open
Nathanael
This seems not intended ( I simply attempted to write a comment ).

Us3l3ss_old
Local scores duplicating
Nathanael

Us3l3ss wrote:

Local scores duplicating
This is a confirmed issue.
Ghost Snail
For me it doesn't show any text. I don't know why, but on any other version it's fine. Running it as an admin didn't help either. If there is anything else I can provide, I'd be happy to do so.
_miu
very minor issue w/ osu! cuttingedge b20160819, not surprised if its not fixed any time soon:

it's not gamebreaking; but a possible fix would be nice. i haven't seen it anywhere on the site so far, so i hope this isn't a duplicate.

using the cutting-edge feature of changing replay speed (5-9, number row), when entering a map with autoplay (replay too?) and doing these steps in rapid succession:
1. ctrl + enter on map that's highlighted
2. very soon after the 3 side buttons (discussion, playback speed, exit replay) appear, press a speed change key
3. and again, very soon after the speed is changed, hit escape.

the menu should be playing the track at the speed you set it to.

it's not anything that annoys, but its probably worth reporting anyway.

(sorry for lack of a video to show the bug; my computer is very incapable of capturing video.)
C00L
game capture on obs crashes osu! why is this? xd

idk if it happens on all vers but its weird, just putting this out there im using ce (Cutting Edge)
drevil31
i cant escape/disable compatibilty mode, everytime osu! starts its on, when i click on it in the settings it restarts and its again on, the input delay is killing my pp pls help QQ
problem was in stable and in cutting edge
Mathisca
I just saw there is a thread just for cutting-edge builds, I reported a bug affecting only the cutting-edge builds here : t/513800
The map used : https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1002277&m=3
__Hatsune_Miku
Last build - all ranked map , in game icon show only "?" + Approved map is working

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6413090
Mathisca

_ Hatsune Miku wrote:

Last build - all ranked map , in game icon show only "?"

I can confirm ; the icon for loved / qualified maps works but not the ranked one.
abraker

_ Hatsune Miku wrote:

Last build - all ranked map , in game icon show only "?" + Approved map is working

looks like this was fixed
Low Snow
It's just a really minor issue:

/

In the song select when you go through the green tick
the next icons will be a bit inclined like this:

/
Halogen-
Nearly posted this in the wrong location, haha.

Problem Details: When using the Custom Sample Import menu, applying a sample to a note (or notes) in a beatmap causes the window to unfocus in a way where the buttons used to apply settings do not work until the window is clicked in a specific location. In this case, clicking on the scroll bar or the top of the Sample Import window causes the window to refocus, but other areas do not work as such. This does not happen consistently, nor are the results consistent when the issue occurs. This is rather minor, but a bit of a workflow issue when using custom hitsounds.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20161029cuttingedge
quaternary
Accuracy isn't displayed when using TargetPractice.

Ronja
i had the same problem
i just uninstalled osu and then it worked fine :^)
Kao

Low Snow wrote:

It's just a really minor issue:
SPOILER
/
In the song select when you go through the green tick
the next icons will be a bit inclined like this:
/
This has been reported here.
Laurakko
the songs in song select don't loop. this happens with all maps.
Shinboru
Problem Details: When you fail half way through a beatmap you are brought to the end screen, like normal, and the normal ending music plays but the song from the beatmap plays on whilst you are on the end screen

Video or screenshot showing the problem:https://youtu.be/CeaiUY9JT6c

osu! version: 20161227cuttingedge
show more