forum

Yuuhei Satellite (Arranged: Iceon) feat. senya - Yuudachi, K

posted
Total Posts
show more
IamKwaN
aaa how can you tell the artist from http://www.konamistyle.jp/item/72802 is wrong?

source can be SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-, both sources of the original and remix are acceptable. people who are maniac about Touhou may place the original source at a higher priority, people who are familiar with rhythm games prefer the video game name

what's the point of forcing mappers using a particular source if both of them make sense? is it really unacceptable to let them choose?

i unloosen the standard of metadata, do you mean you want me to make it strict again? lol

SDVX SOUND VOLTEX KONAMI BENAMI ULTIMATE TRACKS -東方紅魔郷REMIX- 
ps. these should somehow be included in the Tags though.
Satellite
both fine imo
but SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection- source is short ver more better (about SV game ver ?)
this song full size so, touhou project too much
I look forward to reqf please BN
IamKwaN
i will do it tonight as requested by Dailycare, be a little more patient please sorry >.<
Satellite
I couldn't stand that :DDD
Topic Starter
Dailycare
SDVX SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection- ULTIMATE TRACKS -東方紅魔郷REMIX-

added them as tags, and i didn't add konami, and etc. for avoiding copyright trouble x.x
thank you all to take care of it ..

EDIT: removed yuuhei satellite 幽閉サテライト
Satellite
take care daily care
IamKwaN
00:23:871 (3) - i heard something different here http://puu.sh/pwZBf/70014a0592.jpg and also the following
00:25:071 (1) - 00:36:671 (3) - 00:37:871 (1) - 01:22:271 (8) - 01:42:271 (3) - 01:43:471 (1) - 01:55:071 (3) - 01:56:271 (1) - 02:54:271 (3) - 02:57:471 (3) - 02:58:671 (1) - 02:58:671 (1) - 02:59:871 (2) - 03:00:671 (3) -

i will rebubble and please poke Satellite after that
oh he has qualified a map today already, let's reverse the role
Satellite
oke call me back. i'll recheck issue :p

edit :

above kwan post's issue check looks fine to me.

so rebubbled ~
IamKwaN
senya sama
Topic Starter
Dailycare
rlyrlyrlythankyou
Satellite
regrats d^a^ily
Topic Starter
Dailycare
rethanks ww
Cellina
redq
Okoratu
I find the AR complaints you already received from the community kinda valid, most people might end up finding Extra uncomfortable to read because AR9 at 150 bpm will display like three 1/2 objects at once, while something like 4 would be a lot more comfortable to read for a lot of ppl.

I think you should really consider this.

Other than that you could have called Lunatic Insane and Extra Lunatic. The current difficulty naming is okayish but looks weird since Extra is probably one of the easiest to pass extras ever.

just my thoughts, if you agree with any of them you may call me back after applying (i don't care much if you don't agree either, it's your map, not mine, i just happen to like your map so I thought i'd give you my thoughts on it)
OnosakiHito
The chosen background is wrong. While the main melody is indeed coming from the game "The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil", which Flandre is coming from too, it's still not the theme from Flandre but Patchouli Knowledge, 魔法少女達の百年祭. That also means that the tags are wrong too, since "flandre scarlet フランドール・スカーレット" has nothing to do with this beside sharing the same game (and the EXTRA stage).
Topic Starter
Dailycare
@onosakihito

um i know what you want to say, but i added "flandre scarlet フランドール・スカーレット" to the tags since i wanted to use her for BG (yea, as you know, cuz she is the Boss of the Extra stage)
really sorry for making troubles.. i'll ask QATs for DQ it if this make a big problem TwT

@okorin

k i'll consider adjusting ar and changing diff names seriously if it is dq'd
Kyouren

RemyWikia wrote:

夕立、君と隠れ処 is a remix of 魔法少女達の百年祭, extra stage theme of the Touhou Project game 東方紅魔郷 ~ the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
I think it's for Touhou Project!
Topic Starter
Dailycare
hmm...
Enon
이제 BG 가지고도 컴플레인이 들어오는구나

이제 같은 작품의 시리즈 배경을 넣어도 뭐라 하는구나
moonlightleaf
wtf , once i find this map ,,(i think it is "Flandre Scarlet" ,bcz BG is her ,

but , very sad , it is not that , since it like remix "Magic Girl" , should use BG: patchouli knowledge

if u really want to use Flandre Scarlet , plz , don't do that next , i hate that way :(

no you like so that you can use your like everywhere , since it has rule on that , but it is your freedom (if for unrank
Irreversible
As there were complaints, let's give it some time to fix everything!

Please consider Okorins post for further reference~
Okoratu
call me if you need someone to take care of this~
Topic Starter
Dailycare
1) changed diff names, AR
2) changed BG, combocolors
3) put patchouli to tags instead of flandre

^ updated
Okoratu
i hope people are happy with these changes~
Satellite
poi
Topic Starter
Dailycare
I'm trash
Kyouren
Why you adding again Iceon in tags? :o
I think QAT can remove it without no DQ again
Topic Starter
Dailycare
ah
could QAT do it? then add 'Saut' to this song's tags please

really sorry for qualifying it again. anyway thanks for taking care of my shitty map.. sorry
Okoratu
lol the thing you spotted on Sotarks' set is actually considered unrankable

and yes a duplicated tag with title actually doesn't really limit searching in any way so i don't even see the need to explicitedly remove it
Underforest
congrats
Topic Starter
Dailycare
@okorin
i hope it's not a big problem. i don't want to make ppl who helped this mapset disapointed

@underforest
um.. thanks anyway!..
Side
tfw the four note1/6th trills were ignored for 1/4 triples ;_;

gratz nonetheless
Okoratu
arent these 1/8 triplets and an additional circle? Sounds like that to me instead. I think these triplets work better for simplifying anyways.

Congrats on ranking!
Topic Starter
Dailycare
yea simplifying xd this is what I and KwaN intended
thank you guys!