forum

Live / Evil [Completed]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Asaiga
Hello,
Since I was desperate and I don't know where I can find another source of people who are willing or looking to make awesome GDs.

Here's the map : Live/Evil
Looking for 3 more GDs.
  • Normal Taken by Ayyri
    Light Insane Taken by Kujinn
    Hard Taken by Hokichi
Kujinn
No love for new mappers. I've been looking for gd's for a while, but most only offer if you have at least one rank map.

I don't mind mapping light insane if you want, I've actually been looking to gd for people.
Topic Starter
Asaiga

Kujinn wrote:

No love for new mappers. I've been looking for gd's for a while, but most only offer if you have at least one rank map.

I don't mind mapping light insane if you want, I've actually been looking to gd for people.

I love you! Please contact me in-game once you decided to work on it :3
Mahogany

Kujinn wrote:

It'd help if you actually did something when people do GDs for you :(
Topic Starter
Asaiga
edit : ooops, was mistaken
Kujinn

Mahogany wrote:

It'd help if you actually did something when people do GDs for you :(
My bad for not saying anything lol, I left https://osu.ppy.sh/s/366874 for when I get better at mapping, cause every time I would remap it would have too much reference to your diffs or just be really bad when played. Plus I couldn't really map Easy, Normal or Hard at the time either.

I do plan to work on it sometime soon, the song and your diffs are too good to be left in the graveyard.

Asaiga wrote:

I love you! Please contact me in-game once you decided to work on it :3
I've started working on it, I'll try to have it done by this weekend.
Mahogany

Kujinn wrote:

My bad for not saying anything

Kujinn wrote:

I do plan to work on it sometime soon, the song and your diffs are too good to be left in the graveyard.
Yeah man, it's no bother in the end and I'm not angry or anything, just a little off-put that it just got dropped :p

Kujinn wrote:

every time I would remap it would have too much reference to your diffs
:D

Remember I'm willing to try help with stuff if you want me to
Topic Starter
Asaiga
This set is completed, please move :3