Sakura
Day 1
Static Noise Bird No Action
NoHitter No Action
sLaiNi No Action

Night 1
NoHitter Recruits - Magic Bomb -
Haneii No Action
Zexion gives Silent Protagonist Self-Narrator Post restriction to - Magic Bomb -

Day 2
sLaiNi No Action

Night 2
The Community Lynches sLaiNi
Haneii No Action

Day 3

Night 3
Haneii No Action

Day 4
Topic Starter
Sakura
Zexion

Sakura wrote:

You are a Troll

Well look at you, you enjoy making fun of other people both in real life and on the internet, this includes giving them sleeping pills in place of their medication, putting cockraches in their glasses and what have you, and so you decided to participate in this game of mafia as a ways to make more fun of the rest of the people

Being a troll: During the Night you may target a player and give them a post restriction of your choice within reason, if you're not sure if it's within reason you may send me up to 3 post restriction choices in order of preference. This action will fail if the player already has a post restriction, or none of the 3 restrictions are within reason.

You win when all the non town roles are dead.
Mod Notes: Zexion wins when he is lynched
Mod Notes: Zexion loses if town wins while he is still alive
Mod Notes: If Zexion is Night killed he wins with town instead.

Zexion's actuall role name: Troll (Secret Jester Post-Restriction Giver/Cop)

- Magic Bomb -

Sakura wrote:

You are a Party Animal

You like parties, and love inviting people to your parties, to have some fun, dancing, and all that fun stuff

Party Invitation: You start with a neighborhood QT for yourself, in the thread you may invite another player to your party, if the player quotes the post and accepts then they'll be neighborized and added to this neighborhood.
Can't be part of multiple parties at the same time: But if they already have access to a QT of any kind, the neighborization will fail.

You win when all the Non-town roles are Dead
Mod Notes: Neighborization would work on anyone except a player already culted, on the Nerd or on DakeDekaane, Also any neighborhood member could be recruited into cult.
- Magic Bomb -'s actual role name: Party Animal (Town Conditional Neighborizer)

Ace Timing

Sakura wrote:

You are a Forever Alone Nerd

You spend so much time alone sitting in your computer browsing social media and probably playing League of Legends, you have no social life outside of your own pc and you have no interest in it, sux to be you!

Social Media Nerd: You may search for any player's profile on facebook to know what kind of abilities they have, careful tho! not everyone posts real information on facebook BUT WHAT DO YOU KNOW! (Night Only)
Forever Alone: You are immune to any neighborizers, mazonisers, cupids or any role that would recruit you into something.

You win when all the anti-town roles are dead.
Mod Notes: If Ace Timing would scan a player i flip a coin, if Heads, he gets all of the player's abilities and true rolename, if tails, he gets some made up abilities and a role name to fit them
Mod Notes: Scanning the same player twice will yield the same results
Mod Notes: Ace Timing was actually immune to recruiting from the cult too
Ace Timing's Actual role name: Forever Alone Nerd (Town Neighborize/Recruit/Masonize Immune 50% RoleCop)

Haneii

Sakura wrote:

You are a Sheriff
As a defender of justice, you like showing your shiny badge, sometimes tho, the criminals are too good that you need to rely on more violent methods and take justice into your hands
Show off Badge: In a post type in bold that you show off your badge, and the mod will confirm you as a Town Sheriff.
Take justice into your hands: During the Night you may kill a player.

You win when all anti-town players are dead.
Mod Notes: Haneii's shots were actually Desperado shots
Mod Notes: The IC portion of Haneii's role made her immune to recruits.
Haneii's actual role name: Sheriff (Town Innocent Child Desperado)

Jess

Sakura wrote:

You are a Little Girl
You are just a passerby, there's not much of interest other than that

You have no special abilities
You win when all non-town players are dead
Mod Notes: Every player is informed that Jess is town at the start of the game
Mod Notes: The Cult recruiter is informed that Jess is town and can't be recruited at the start of the game
Mod Notes: At the Start of Night 1 Jess IC will vanish and will be recruitable, the cult recruiter will be informed of this (I actually should've informed everyone that Jess was no longer confirmed town, but forgot, didn't matter in the end)
Mod Notes: This role wasnt generated randomly and was assigned manually to Jess
Mod Notes: Technically the only VT role in the game when it was advertized as role madness, lol
Jess's True role name Little Girl (Town Secret 1-Shot Innocent Child)

sLaiNi

Sakura wrote:

You are ZE PRESIDENT!
You are the highest authority, the very president of the country, how you got into this mess you don't know, but you decided to help find the bad guys
Unlimited Voter: By the power of the nation you have an unlimited ammount of votes, whether they work or not however, you don't know.
Presidential Influence: As long as you're alive, vote counts will be sketchy, you may also stop the lynch during twilight making the day end without a lynch.

You win when all non-town roles are dead
Mod Notes: sLaiNi's votes have zero strength if they are spread over 2 or more votes
Mod Notes: if sLaiNi's extra votes are higher than the people not voting, he'll be lynched during the Night
Mod Notes: The more sLaiNi votes out, the less confusing the Vote Counts would be
sLaiNi's actual role name: Ze President! (Town Conditional Unlimited Voter and Vote Count Manipulator)

DakeDekaane

Sakura wrote:

You are a Zombie
Well you are dead, that's for sure, or maybe i guess you are UN dead, you live your life feeding on Brains
Deathproof: As you are already dead, you cannot be killed by either NK or Lynch
Hunger for Brains: If there's a Day/Night Cycle without a death you will go back to the netherworld.
Already Dead: Since you're dead, you have access to the Dead QT all the time.
Post Restriction: You must make zombie puns or say Brainzz on every post.

You win when all the anti-town people are dead.
Mod Notes: If Dake would die it would be flavored as "has returned to the netherworld"
DakeDekaane's actual role name: Zombie (Town Conditional Deathproof Medium)

Static Noise Bird

Sakura wrote:

You are a Magical Artist
You are a great artist, your poems and paintings have magical properties, unfortunately, only the magical abilities of your paintings may be of any use here
Magical Painting (Once per day): Quote a picture you posted in a PM to the mod along with your interpretation of it, this may cause a lucid dreamer effect or fail, the mod will inform you if it fails and you may do it again this day phase.
Post restriction: All your posts must be either a picture or a poem, if it's a picture the picture may not contain any text, quotes from other players and votes are an exception.

You win when all anti-town players are dead.
Mod Notes: Almost everything was possible by using the magical painter powers, but couldn't target self with them
Static Noise Bird's actual role name Magical Painter (Town Day Lucid Dreamer)

NoHitter

Sakura wrote:

You are a 1-Shot Cult Recruiter
The illuminati is upon us, we must eliminate all who oppose us we have to get more followers or else
Cult Recruit: During the day or the night you may target a player, that player will be vanillized and become a "Recreuited Cult Member" that wins with you, If said player dies you will regain your shot back. If this action fails for any reason you'll regain your shot back.
We don't rely on cheating: If the recruit would cause you to get majority it will automatically fail.

You win when the cult is part of the majority of the players.
Mod Notes: All recruits would flip Illuminati Follower (Recruited Cult Member)
Mod Notes: After a recruit had been alive for a full Day/Night Cycle they would be sacrificed the next day unless NoHitter was against it
NoHitter's Actual Role Name Illuminati Prophet (Cult 1-Shot Recruiter)
NoHitter
Good game all.
What irked me was really town's apathy towards the game. I was the one spurring discussion by the middle of it all.
MBomb
Oh, Zexion was faking his post restriction at the beginning. Interesting considering NH was also faking a post restriction.
NoHitter
In a game with PRs, faking one is fun :P
Birdy
God dang it guys. Good game, though.

I guess in the end I had more fun when I had my post restriction, just didn't have much motivation to post with it ;-;
Ace Timing

Ace Timing wrote:

so MB, you neighborizer or cult leader?
just wanna say I called it.
Birdy
Keep in mind he WAS a neighbourizer but recruited to a cult.
Topic Starter
Sakura
I gotta say tho, i didnt even go very evil with the bastardness in this game, surprised that SNB never used his ability tho, he was literally able to do whatever the hell he wanted as long as he didnt target himself with it.
NoHitter
Wait so SNB could have done a global non-self cop?
Topic Starter
Sakura
If he wanted yes, whether ppl would believe him or whether he would believe his results would be something else.
MBomb
Just wondering out of interest, if we did try to lynch you, what would've happened?
Topic Starter
Sakura
Nothing! VC would just say that i was at L+0 and that's it.
DakeDekaane
;_;
Zexion
Thank you Slaini!

And Sorry MB :(
MBomb

Zexion wrote:

Thank you Slaini!

At least you didn't give me a poet post restriction :^)
sLaiNi

Zexion wrote:

Thank you Slaini!

You hurt my honor. I am not going to talk with you anymore.
Zexion

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Zexion wrote:

Thank you Slaini!

At least you didn't give me a poet post restriction :^)
Yeah on my opinion that post restriction was a bit too much, I mean making rhymes is kinda hard, specially if you're not a native speaker like me.

sLaiNi wrote:

Zexion wrote:

Thank you Slaini!

You hurt my honor. I am not going to talk with you anymore.
I hope this isn't serious because I didn't even know I was a jester.
Topic Starter
Sakura
The poet part was to allow SNB to talk because i was nice, he was a magical painter, so he should've only been able to post pictures, he could do either pictures or poems, and if he sent me one of the pictures he posted he could use it to activate his lucid dreamer powers related to the picture.
Birdy
At least I've written tons of lyrics over the past several years, so I assume I was the most suitable person for that restriction.

It still got annoying over time.
Xiz
Fun game to watch