posted
Total Posts
show more
xAshurix
Awesome skin! :) Really like it.
lit120
Seems more professional to play. Easy to play a lot
SomeLoli
Bit of a necro, but I wanted to say thanks regardless. Definitely my go to numbered skin since I started playing. Simple and stylish.
Michii-chan
Very Cool!!
My favorite skin :3
alexcho02
can someone give me the skin when he is instaled plz bicouse i dont know how to download it pls
AngeLNarancia
LOVE THIS~
TMCraze

alexcho02 wrote:

can someone give me the skin when he is instaled plz bicouse i dont know how to download it pls
Go to Azer's stream and type !skin . You're welcome
http://twitch.tv/azerfrost
7ambda
I bookmarked this page to remember to download it. One of the best skins I've seen in a while.
Dorkok007
nice skin :O
Antilx
Luv it :oops:
-ryusakihatsue-
too beautiful O.O
vSaiintZv
Azer omg so fresh so clean :( im moist hahaha
Hakusumai
lolyes 666/10 great job azerrr 8-)
Oche77
here are 2 things i want to change 1 the combo bar it just looks so slim and weird 2 the section pass and section fail you need to make it more colorful and interesting
bathong091

Oche77 wrote:

here are 2 things i want to change 1 the combo bar it just looks so slim and weird 2 the section pass and section fail you need to make it more colorful and interesting
Azer say that he stop support this skin :l
yanQQ

Adaisu wrote:

it isnt using the spinner from the skin for me, it shows the default osu spinner animation :(

Same with me..
Synesys
[img]On the main menu I have the standrand osu skin I think, when I put the skin, why the main menu doesn't change? :shock:
Can someone help me with this? :shock:
deadbeat
menu background is only available to supporters
Novato1994
Me acuerdo que amaba este skin, ahora que uso otro, me cuesta leerlo mucho D:

en fin, igual seguira siendo uno de mis skins favoritos :(
Konapu
This skin is the first custom skin that I used in Osu
Zosprey
Very sexy :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Zoel
Good skin :) I like!
antonio2309_old

Azer wrote:

Download link
Fixed for new update! This skin uses Version 2.0 (New skin behaviour)
Note: I have stopped supporting this skin and will not update it anymore.
skin.ini for those who customized some elements and don't want to redownload. Drag this into your skin folder and overwrite what is present.
Version 1.1 (May 28th)
No previous change from Version 1.0, only a fix for the update.
Azer | Quanteck
Preview video courtesy of Rainy-
Aerid
I'm probably very stupid for asking this but whenever I click a circle, dust of that color circle appears. There is probably and easy way to fix this but I cant find out. Thanks for the help if anyone helps me out
Vadrone

MarioGammer wrote:

I'm probably very stupid for asking this but whenever I click a circle, dust of that color circle appears. There is probably and easy way to fix this but I cant find out. Thanks for the help if anyone helps me out
Turn off "Hit lightning" in the options.
SAMsungufo
not bad! it's very cool~
sayatmaksat
7/10
zxc123_old_1

sayatmaksat wrote:

7/10

чел ты..
General Karador
Большое спасибо за такой замечательный скин.
Thanks so much for such a wonderful skin.
funny dog69420
epic
Piotre13

Ubn wrote:

Makes me wet
bro?
jackw
I keep coming back to this skin time and time again. It's perfect. Basically no anime stuff, just well designed and minimal. I have had to create my own fork of it, due to it being out of date but I will always love its design.
Killordie
Почему я не могу скачать?
LeiFron
не скачивается.
Chitoge4321
i really love this skin
MrUniverse
Hey, this might unconfortable 8 years later, but can you update the download link, it isnt working for me
Chitoge4321

MrUniverse wrote:

Hey, this might unconfortable 8 years later, but can you update the download link, it isnt working for me
try to right click the link and open it on another window then reload.. it might work :D
ixro100
for no reason at all i did some stuff .... and yea link for the thing is in the thing but not in the thing . but now it is here http://puu.sh/95kna/0069a85571.osk in the other thing .. bla bla have fun