forum

Toppspillere osu!norge 2014-2015

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lanki
Wooho :D

126 dager til jul/video x)

Neida tenker nok den kommer ganske raskere i år 8-)
spenter vent :)
Topic Starter
Sebu

31415926535897 wrote:

Same :3
KinomiCandy
Reminder that I haven't forgot about this, I'm pretty busy with school so I don't get so much time on this as I thought I would. But I hope this will eventually be done within a couple of a few weeks, max up to a month.
Ganbatte, Kinomi-san!
KinomiCandy
Got some PMs regarding this and I might as well post about it. If you did a name change or something, now would be the time to tell me whether if you want me to change it to your new one in the video or keep the old one. I won't be changing replays if you're wondering about that, I already recorded some and I don't feel like wasting more time just to record another one again.
Topic Starter
Sebu
Any info on how far into the video you are? Just to get a feel for the hype 8-)
Razor Sharp
Kinomi plz. We all are waiting :^(
Cuppp
Kommer til jul
KinomiCandy
Endie-

31415926535897 wrote:

KinomiCandy
If everything goes a-okay, I should be done within' a few days. Just a little bit more boyz.
Lanki

KinomiCandy wrote:

If everything goes a-okay, I should be done within' a few days. Just a little bit more boyz.

Fantastic :D
Endie-

KinomiCandy wrote:

Hype!
KinomiCandy
Video is now done editing and rendered, all there is for now todo is to check if everything in the video shows and works then I'll upload it. If something is a-miss and is a pretty huge deal, I'm afraid I'd have to fix that issue and spend another 7 hours rendering the video, but let's hope not.
Gumpy
HYPE!
KinomiCandy
Video is out.

please stop backtalking and nagging me now
roufou
kul
Lanki
Well Done Kinomi :D
Kotayo
whose voice is that sexy one that commentated on CXu? 8-)
Gumpy
it was oytako