forum

Tomoya Ohtani - HIS WORLD (Instrumental)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sieg
well, yes, thanks for assistance Wafu
I'll review this fully and ask for more opinions
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
. . . What

Like out of all of the things i get a bubble popped for, its hitsound volumes?

Im not even entirely sure if thats entirely unrankable? (Which, unless things have changed since my time in the BN, bubble pops were only for things that were unrankable or if there were hella issues)

Like im not whining im legitimately confused.

I guess ill look at it when i get home from work o-o
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
I've adjusted Habi's hitsounds (Although most people I've talked to said it was fine as it is before so o-o)

I don't think I'll be doing much with the second point. While I appreeciate the suggestions, here's why I think it's wrong

1) Clap hitsounds not fitting is SUPER subjective. You seem to be the only person that has a problem with it, and therefore I'm just going to go with the majority as well as a personal preference. If more BNs have issues with it, then I'll change it.
2) The song is pretty flatlined when it comes to dynamics. It's pretty much all mezzo forte or so, because like, that's how rock is. Dynamics aren't really huge in rock music, because people wanna just jam. A lot of what people hear in dynamics are literally just people's ears interpreting dynamics. It's kind of like saying you can write out sheet music for poetry. There is a natural fluxuation and stuff in the voice/instruments, but not enough to where we can define it as a dynamic change / pitch change. It's so slight that it's silly to emphasize it. The entire thing is the same volume, except for one part that is defined by a spinner (and really is moreso of "there's an effect while everyone else holds a note and it gets quieter because a guitar does not hold a sound for long because it's a plucked string)
3) I really don't think that that's a legitimate reason for a pop. I understand that Habi's hitsounds are "inaudible", so that's a legitimate pop reason (And weather it's actually true or not, bleh), but something so subjective shouldn't warrant a pop, but rather simply a mention that I can fix when the next BN comes in to look at the map.

From the looks of it, I can see that you're trying really hard to be a QAT / Professional looking BN, which is super duper, and from people that I've talked to, you've gotten onto a lot of people's good sides. However, the thing that defines a strong modder is that their suggestions are RELEVANT and they UNDERSTAND when to do certain things. It's an understanding of the difference between "I should mention this before it gets ranked" and "I should impede the ranking process to make sure that this is fix." Also, you are not a we. You are Wafu. It's stuff like that that defines the tryhards from the actually QAT-worthy.
-------------------------------------

I've fixed Habi's hitsounds (I've been trying to get in contact with her for a few days, but she hasn't been responding. I hope she's fine with it. For reference, original hitsounds were at 60% and 30%, and I adjusted to 80% and 50%.

I have also been making adjustments to other difficulties. I've been talking to BeatofIke about spread issues, and we've been working on fixing it. Currently uploaded, I have fixed stuff in the Normal and Hard, and I'll edit this post when I fix up my insane.

I'm not sure if this is too many changes to warrant a re-bubble from the same BN but uhhhh yeah, lol :P.

Luckily Sieg is asleep right now so I have time to make these changes x3
Wafu

Reditum wrote:

3) I really don't think that that's a legitimate reason for a pop. I understand that Habi's hitsounds are "inaudible", so that's a legitimate pop reason (And weather it's actually true or not, bleh), but something so subjective shouldn't warrant a pop, but rather simply a mention that I can fix when the next BN comes in to look at the map.

From the looks of it, I can see that you're trying really hard to be a QAT / Professional looking BN, which is super duper, and from people that I've talked to, you've gotten onto a lot of people's good sides. However, the thing that defines a strong modder is that their suggestions are RELEVANT and they UNDERSTAND when to do certain things. It's an understanding of the difference between "I should mention this before it gets ranked" and "I should impede the ranking process to make sure that this is fix." Also, you are not a we. You are Wafu. It's stuff like that that defines the tryhards from the actually QAT-worthy.
Look, I got request from Sieg to tell him my opinion on the hitsounds, because he was a little unsure. I told him the thing about Habi's hitsounds being very quiet, the same applied to other diffs, they have constant volume, so in some parts it felt loud, in some parts it felt quiet again. That was just my opinion on the hitsounds, so we (me and Sieg) decided on popping it so it does not only have few people to check it before qualification. Don't blame me for trying to be a QAT or professional looking BN - I am not trying to be anything more than I am. He told me I should pop it with this post - Either I would do post and he would pop his own bubble, or I would post and pop it at once, that does not really matter.

I am sorry if the bubble pop offended you in a way, but you have to deal with that if bubbler changes his mind after hearing other's opinion, he might request him to pop it to prevent quick qualification. That denies a random BN from just coming there and throwing heart if first BN is not satisfied. Bubble pop does not mean you will have to get a mod, that means the previous BN will see additional changes and then might decide to rebubble, if he feels the map is okay.

Reditum wrote:

It's stuff like that that defines the tryhards from the actually QAT-worthy.
Please, if you want to contest a bubble pop, it is better to contact the BN who popped it by forum PM or in game. Showing someone as a bad person or calling him "not enough good to be a QAT" in a public (before even knowing more info which could be provided if you asked) is not always fair to the person, I did not expect to be blamed for actually doing job after 100% agreement with the bubbler.

Obviously, because of the agreement of mine and Sieg's, he can simply rebubble it when he does have the time if he is okay with the map, I am not the one who will deny him to.
Sieg
don't fight with Wafu, I asked him to assist me because my decision was a bit rushed

sorry for the long wait, I'm almost on this mapset D:
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Lol its fine, take your time :P

And most of the stuff i was going off about wasnt so much "wow youre shit" but rather calling out improper procedures that seemed (since there was no explanation of the situation) to be done to gain positive views and bonus points in the BN Ranking. But ill stop, lol.

Technically, i thought that the bubble popper is the one that has to rebubble (unless they explicitly refuse to, but even then its weird territory). But things might have changed since I was on the BN. Lol :P
Sieg
so spread seems better now
as for hitsounds, I've asked couple of opinions and main concerns was about them being too loud and monotonous for all diffs expect Habi's Insane

sooo, can I ask you to copy hitsounds from Habi's diff to your others? I hope this won't hurt your style D: (you can use this t/131540&start=0 tool)
I'll give you my nomination again after, or maybe you can suggest another good solution.
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Its really confusing how people are like "hurr monotonous"

Like uhhhhh its a constant rhythm in the drumset.

The drumset is doing the same thing over and over again.

Thats what a drumset does

The last mapset i had actually got a LOT of shade on it because the hitsounds WERENT consistent.

But uuuuhhhh whatever lmfao. Ill re-do the hitsounds i guess. If people want creative, ill give them creative ;)
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
I was re-doing hitsounds, and my computer decided to freak out and reset.

I'll. . . PM you when I'm not as frustrated as I am right now.

EDIT: So I've uploaded hitsounds for Insane.

I was going to get some opinions on it today but literally nobody from #Squad was online so I'll try again tomorrow
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
btw I PMed Sieg but in case anyone else is wondering. WHO BLOCKS PMS LIKE

I fixed the hitsounds in all diffs.

I got creative.
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Sieg logged back in holy shit i think we have a chance
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
oh hey i guess this is rebubbled uhhhhhhh whoops

To any future BN that wants to rank this, I'm generally free between 12-5 AM PST, except on weekends, which are the chill time.

I'd prefer to talk about issues via IRC instead of coming back home to a bubble pop, but it's your choice, not mine x3~

EDIT: 00:33:835 (3,4,5,1,2,1) - oopsie. I'll fix that in the next BN mod, but I'm already aware of it :P.
MirinH

Reditum wrote:

oh hey i guess this is rebubbled uhhhhhhh whoops

To any future BN that wants to rank this, I'm generally free between 12-5 AM PST, except on weekends, which are the chill time.

I'd prefer to talk about issues via IRC instead of coming back home to a bubble pop, but it's your choice, not mine x3~

EDIT: 00:33:835 (3,4,5,1,2,1) - oopsie. I'll fix that in the next BN mod, but I'm already aware of it :P.
0.0 12-5am u mean midnight right?
idk if i will have a chance or not but ill try
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Yeah, lmao :P

Although like a forum post might be better tbh because its also inconsistent about when im online (if i get online that day)

Thx for being willing to look at the map bae <3
pkhg
rank when
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Never

Forever bubble
Sieg

Reditum wrote:

Forever bubble
no

http://puu.sh/jMDiX/f6a376d52b.png
dafuq is this, it wasn't there before
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Fuck
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Ok, I just decided to remove the trumpet impact hitsounds

I didnt check if there were more files that I accidentally forgot to remove, but hopefully I didnt.
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
sieg please
Sieg

Reditum wrote:

sieg please
kkk
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
ok don't fuck up this time
Sieg

Reditum wrote:

don't fuck up this time
indeed xD
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
help
ReFaller
You saw this into chat (Reditum diffs) :D
09:15 ReFaller: i would to mod this
09:15 *ReFaller is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/216086 Tomoya Ohtani - HIS WORLD (Instrumental) [Insane]]
09:15 Reditum: uhhh well that's already bubbled so
09:16 ReFaller: bubbled can be still modded :)
09:16 Reditum: :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
09:16 ReFaller: but it will be minor fixes
09:16 ReFaller: i believe in your rythm
09:17 ReFaller: i would start from Easy diff, fortunately, it's a short song
09:18 ReFaller: i caught
09:18 ReFaller: 00:27:094 (3,4) - you wanna fix this blanket in Easy?
09:19 ReFaller: this is one for easy, i switch to normal
09:21 ReFaller: 00:08:217 (1,2) - it's a Normal diff - do you prefer fix a blanket?
09:23 ReFaller: 00:28:779 (2,3) - yes, i found the next
09:27 ReFaller: i'm cheking hard
09:29 ReFaller: 00:41:420 (7,8,9,10,11,1) - but this one in Hard diff isn't looking well
09:32 ReFaller: i suggest reducing these five circles to triplet or slider with reverse arrow + circle
09:34 ReFaller: 00:41:925 (1) - i'm thinking also for other idea, like move this down from circle (11)
09:37 ReFaller: 00:12:094 (8,1) - for insane diff this one is to fix
[Habi's Insane]
00:36:532 (3,4) - Yay, blanket for fix.
00:47:318 (1,2) - XD
00:58:105 (1,2) - Yes
There are just blankets for fix.
=====================
Good luck and do a rapid qualify ;)
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
u cut out the part where I said "thread mod" instead of irc mod but uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks

I'll apply them when the next BN rolls around, because Sieg can no longer re-bubble after I do changes, nor do I really want to lose a 7 month old bbble because of fucking blankets lmfao
Endaris
Hi there, Reditum, trying to give you some better reasons to pop your 7 month old bubble here. not like anyone would look at it because it is bubbled anyway, right?

Easy
I will just tackle this in bigger parts because I have qualms about the general structure/patterning.

1. Section 1: 00:02:824 - till 00:13:442 -
    The most dominant spots in the first section are every second downbeat where the tension is refreshed and then slowly goes down. Based on your difficulty being based on 2/1 sliders mostly I think it is okay that the downbeats are on sliderends at time.
    However, at some spots you are losing momentum by not following up on that downbeat right away, actually right at 00:08:554 - The tension is lost in the moment where it is supposed to be the greatest which is not so cool.
    Second are these sliders 00:09:566 (5) - 00:12:262 (2) -
    The downbeats they start on are heavily syncoped(=entirely skipped in favor of the surrounding red ticks) by the music and as this is a rather rhythmical and sharp piece of music(=ticks don't blur into each other) I don't feel like these sliders properly represent the song. You solved this well at the start with 00:05:858 (1,2) - so I would suggest of doing something similar as this pattern solves both problems at once.
  1. 00:16:981 (3) - Consider making this one a single, I have the impression that the sliderend breaks through the rhythmical uniformity of that part for no particular reason. It also creates some movementbased pattern as you both stop on the sliderend of 1 and 3 and then drag for the slider afterwards which emphasizes the structure used.
  1. Section 2: 00:19:678 - till, oh actually it repeats until the end...
    I don't know what you were trying to do in this part. You manage it to have no pattern repeat itself even once and I really have to wonder what all this variation is supposed to be good for in the first place. As this is an Easy difficulty, pattern repititions are generally appreciated by the player as they are intuitive to play and easy to read. On top of it your variations aren't even minor so the intuitivity is greatly reduced and I think intuitivity is one of the most important things on an Easy difficulty. Last but not least I think most of the patterns used aren't appropriate to begin with because you don't commit to certain instruments and often have patterns where the hitsounds are 1/2 away from where I'd hear them.
    So let's get to the actual music itself. In terms of structure it is very similar to the first part in the regard that the downbeats take turns in receiving a lot of attention and being syncopated.
    Let's talk 00:21:701 (3) - for example: The only thing that actually plays on this beat are the strings that are clearly belonging to the background. As the dominant instruments in this song are guitar+drums I would highly suggest to skip these syncopated downbeats even if something is played there. In the majority of cases I would prefer if you binded over these downbeats with a slider like you did at 00:45:633 (3) - and mapped the strong downbeats with a sliderstart/circle like you did at 00:23:049 (1) -
    To give an example at 00:19:678 (1) - :

This is what I would think of in the first place. I think you CAN map some of the string sounds on the downbeat but it looks absolutely wrong when you are using sliderstarts for them and have sliderends for the actually strong downbeats with guitar+drums like done here 00:52:712 (1,2) -
    You're emphasizing the strong downbeat a lot more from 00:42:262 - onwards which is why that part plays a lot better compared to the middle one so I would suggest you to remap the middle part and do some small adjustments in the final one.

Feel free to message me for further discussion.
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
same reasoning as before but I'll definitely look at it once I have someone that can re-bubble it
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Endaris shit himself in #modhelp so I'm just gonna kinda reply to his mod so he calms down

First, before we continue any further

In music, syncopation involves a variety of rhythms which are in some way unexpected which make part or all of a tune or piece of music off-beat. More simply, syncopation is a general term for "a disturbance or interruption of the regular flow of rhythm": a "placement of rhythmic stresses or accents where they wouldn't normally occur."[1] The correlation of at least two sets of time intervals.[2]
To explain this in laymans terms

measure 1 is not syncopation.

measure 2 is syncopation, because it's going off the beat provided by the bass line.

make sure that when you're bringing up syncopation, that you're actually doing syncopation rather than just misreading quarter notes

Formatting is annoying so I'll just reply to this by line

1) I don't understand if by "every second downbeat" you mean the drums or the 1st and 3rd beat of every measure.
00:08:892 (3) - Compositionally I feel that at certain parts, it's important to give easy players a chance to recover from tapping notes continually, and sometimes this means omitting less important parts of the phrase. Especially because this is the first 1/1 repeat slider, easy players might need time to adjust before hitting the next note. It's silly and sounds stupid but it's to make the map as fool-proof as possible
00:09:566 (5) - I'm not going to follow the syncopation in an easy diff like this, especially after having 2 notes before it. This follow the drums, which aren't accenting the syncopation.
00:16:981 (3) -
Section 2: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

so going into my philosophy of how to make an effective easy mode

Guitarists have a cool little accessory called a loop pedal. They press down the pedal, play a little groove, and then let go, and it loops over and over again without them having to play it. It's really fucking cool when they wanna have a jam session because they can just play a chord progression once and jam over it for as long as they want. However, players of easy modes shouldn't be forced to be the loop pedal. They shouldn't be forced to be the drummer playing a steady beat. The easy difficulty isn't meant to just have things repeat over and over again, it's meant to give basic level players challenges that are appropriate to their skill. Going through the map, I feel every note justifiably has a purpose in being a simplified version of the major emphasized parts of the song. And sometimes things (particularly things on red ticks) aren't going to exactly line up, but that's a function of the fact that players aren't going to be able to tap on 1/2 things as easily.

Now to talk about specific examples.

00:21:701 (3) - this is specifically here for the pattern that it creates with (1) (which I've adjusted since it was off). While I know the strings are in the background, that does not discredit it from being a valid place to draw compositional ideas from. I could either go with the drumbeat (which has already been going on for a while), I could just lengthen out the held note of the melody (which would fuck up the spread), or I could map to this new idea that's been presented that adds color. It's easy enough to hear that easy players can read it and not wonder where it's coming from, and it's simple enough to where they can read it easily. Later in the map, when this pattern repeats, I vary it because I don't want it to become bland.
00:24:060 (2) - this isn't a strong downbeat though. This is the drum. The drum goes boom boom on 2 and 4 to provide forward momentum for the rest of the piece and make it appealing to listen and dance to (because rock music is meant to be a style of music in which you dance to it, or in the context of where this song came from, you'd want to move to it because it's part of a fighting game). The strong downbeat is on 00:23:049 (1)

I probably won't be re-mapping the easy, and to dispel all rumors of "omfg he's just ignoring because he wants to get the map ranked", I feel that the map itself benefits from its variation, rather than disbenefits. The variation keeps easy players on their toes as they play through simplified re-imaginings of the presented thematic material. In the later diffs, the patterns make the map more interesting, but in this beginner diff, since I don't have much room to work with pattern design, rhythm is the best way to make the map exciting.

i HAVE made changes though (mostly re-adjusting some patterns and I forgot a clap in normal lol), so to whoever is able to mod this next, lemme know that you're gonna mod it and I'll re-upload with the changes.
Endaris
Geez, stop portraying me as a whinebaby and blamer, thanks.
I just don't see any reason to NOT answer a mod even if you don't update the map in order to keep the bubble.

Anyway, thanks for your elaborate answer, I'll take a look at it again tomorrow or so(will have to cause it's been almost 2 weeks already) so I can use the reasoning you gave for your mapping choices to potentially refine my view on mapping.
Sonnyc
Random bubble check.
[Easy]
  1. Despite this is an Easy difficulty, considering the rhythm density and the overall difficulty, hp drain and overall difficulty setting as 1 felt quite low. Try 2 at least please.
  2. 00:20:352 - Expression of this strong sound being done as a slider reverse seems pretty weak. Think of a stronger emphasis please.
  3. 00:34:510 (1) - I don't feel this worths a single combo in terms of patterning.
[Normal]
  1. 00:08:892 (2,1) - This kind of overlap feels pretty poor in visibility as a normal level. I believe you could think of a better pattern.
  2. 00:25:071 (1,2) - Actually the overlap of 00:23:723 (2,1) was pretty unsatisfactory too, but I guess starting the combo from 00:25:745 (2) fits the music better.
  3. 00:30:127 (4,1) - Inappropriate jump.
  4. 00:41:588 (1,2) - 00:55:071 (1,2) - 00:57:431 (1,3) - Same combo suggestion.
  5. This was the only difficulty made by you that misses a spinner. Consider adding a spinner at the end as you've done at Easy.
  6. 00:04:847 - 00:12:262 (3) - 00:27:094 (4) - 00:59:453 (5) - The starting rhythm of these objects were rather arbitrary from the song. There are much more stronger beats than the selected rhythms. I'd like you to adjust the rhythms accordingly in a way to reflect the music more accurately. 00:04:847 is something exceptional. I would personally recommend making this a click too, but anyways this one is up to you.
[Hard]
  1. 00:04:847 - I can see the rhythm structure is following the melody, but since the hitsounds are along the drums, it feels rather confusing imo. Consider adding some whistles at 00:04:172 - 00:04:678 to express your rhythms more intuitively. Also 00:04:678 having a finish felt inconsistent with 00:04:004.
  2. 00:23:723 (5,6) - I guess this was the only pattern that the slider end wasn't perfectly overlapping the sliderpath.
  3. 00:30:465 (1,3) - Start NC from (3) for downbeat emphasis.
  4. 00:34:341 (4,5) - Minor spacing.
  5. 00:56:588 (4,5) - I believe the placement could be more balanced. Blanket perhaps.
  6. Nicely organized.
[Insane]
  1. 00:04:847 - Fill out the blank please. Unlike other lower difficulties, this strong beat is expressed as a total blank. It feels really inappropriate considering the strength of the beat.
  2. 00:06:701 (8) - 00:09:397 (1) - 00:12:094 (8) - I know the rhythm is different, but I'd expect a consistent combo setting after 7 notes.
  3. 00:20:689 (2) - 00:22:038 (3,4,1) - Spacing error.
  4. 00:31:139 (4) - Consider aiming a NC here instead the previous 1/2 notes. Something to make a consistency with 00:46:476 (6,1) etc.
  5. 00:44:285 (1,2) - Consider starting the NC from (2). Since the current (5,6,1) are three parallel sliders, them being in one same combo would feel more organized.
  6. 00:54:566 (5,6) - I doubt if the song was so distinct to demand such a unique rhythm.
[Habi's Insane]
  1. 00:16:307 (4) - 선행 패턴 고려하면 뉴콤이 필요합니다.
  2. 코러스 부분이라고 해야하나. 그 파트에 피니시 빠진 곳이 상당히 많습니다. 00:21:532 - 00:23:049 - 00:26:925 - 00:28:442 - 00:33:835 - 00:34:510 - 00:35:015 - 00:37:712 - 00:39:229 - 00:44:622 - 00:55:408 - 00:56:083 - 01:01:981 - 등. 안넣으시면 뭔가 지금 넣으신 피니시가 다소 랜덤하게 느껴지는 것 같아요.
Nice mapset. Popping the bubble for now due to the bold issues.
Let me know when you applied the mods.
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
I <3 u Sonnyc

after like 8 months someone finally

yay

Anyways, replying. I ended up actually making some major structual changes to some things.

If there is no reply then that means it's fixed

Also note that these include Endaris's and ReFaller's fixes.

Sonnyc wrote:

Random bubble check.

[Hard]
  1. 00:04:847 - I can see the rhythm structure is following the melody, but since the hitsounds are along the drums, it feels rather confusing imo. Consider adding some whistles at 00:04:172 - 00:04:678 to express your rhythms more intuitively. Also 00:04:678 having a finish felt inconsistent with 00:04:004. Kinda played with some hitsounds so I'm not sure if that fixes things.

[Insane]
  1. 00:54:566 (5,6) - I doubt if the song was so distinct to demand such a unique rhythm. }When restructuring the map, I kind of added more notes to follow these drum patterns, so I'm not sure if that fixes it, lol
I'll bug Habi about fixing her diff.

Fixed combos in all diffs as well.
HabiHolic

Sonnyc wrote:

Random bubble check.
[Habi's Insane]
  1. 00:16:307 (4) - 선행 패턴 고려하면 뉴콤이 필요합니다. // 부분부분 뉴콤 손봤습니다.
  2. 코러스 부분이라고 해야하나. 그 파트에 피니시 빠진 곳이 상당히 많습니다. 00:21:532 - 00:23:049 - 00:26:925 - 00:28:442 - 00:33:835 - 00:34:510 - 00:35:015 - 00:37:712 - 00:39:229 - 00:44:622 - 00:55:408 - 00:56:083 - 01:01:981 - 등. 안넣으시면 뭔가 지금 넣으신 피니시가 다소 랜덤하게 느껴지는 것 같아요. // 어울리는곳이 있고 안어울리는곳이 있는데 굳이 다 넣어야 할 필요있나요 몇개만 넣고 몇개는 걍 냅뒀음
SPOILER
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: U11-HisWorld.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 19678
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 63498
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 2.6

[Metadata]
Title:HIS WORLD (Instrumental)
TitleUnicode:HIS WORLD (Instrumental)
Artist:Tomoya Ohtani
ArtistUnicode:大谷 智哉
Creator:Reditum
Version:Habi's Insane
Source:Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Tags:Sonic The Hedgehog 06 SSBB HabiHolic Brothers Nintendo Sega CDFA
BeatmapID:504916
BeatmapSetID:76810

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:7
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:7
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.8
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"Awesome-Sonic-sonic-and-the-hedgehog-brothers-16104868-1024-768.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
18667,-200,4,2,5,80,0,0
18751,-200,4,2,5,50,0,0
19678,-133.333333333333,4,2,5,80,0,0
20352,-100,4,2,5,80,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,192,0
Combo2 : 0,0,255
Combo3 : 255,0,255
Combo4 : 242,24,57

[HitObjects]
252,184,127,5,4,1:0:0:0:
252,184,465,2,0,P|296:192|344:188,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
508,48,802,2,0,P|422:31|357:88,1,180,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,308,1307,2,0,B|452:244|452:244|440:196|440:196|448:124,1,180,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,88,1813,1,2,0:0:0:0:
447,130,1981,1,2,0:0:0:0:
248,184,2150,2,0,L|156:176,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
6,72,2487,2,0,L|96:80,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,16,2824,5,4,1:0:0:0:
272,216,2993,1,2,0:0:0:0:
376,156,3161,2,0,P|400:116|404:60,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,84,3498,2,0,L|348:276,1,180,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,332,4004,1,2,0:0:0:0:
204,296,4172,6,0,P|120:280|48:344,1,180,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,368,4678,1,2,0:0:0:0:
120,192,4847,2,0,P|128:148|116:96,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,140,5184,1,2,0:0:0:0:
220,136,5352,1,2,0:0:0:0:
212,280,5521,6,0,P|256:276|308:268,1,90,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,320,5858,2,0,P|439:324|394:330,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,168,6195,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,352,6363,1,2,0:0:0:0:
356,184,6532,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,291,6701,6,0,P|467:236|474:149,1,180,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,80,7206,1,8,0:0:0:0:
312,256,7375,1,2,0:0:0:0:
313,238,7459,1,8,0:0:0:0:
314,220,7543,1,2,0:0:0:0:
264,68,7712,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,264,7880,2,0,L|212:368,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,188,8217,5,4,1:2:0:0:
336,132,8386,1,2,0:0:0:0:
156,84,8554,1,8,0:0:0:0:
204,264,8723,1,2,0:0:0:0:
212,247,8807,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,231,8891,1,2,0:0:0:0:
240,140,9060,1,2,0:0:0:0:
288,312,9229,1,8,0:0:0:0:
503,192,9397,6,0,P|443:253|359:235,1,180,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,132,9903,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,168,10071,1,2,0:0:0:0:
144,168,10156,1,2,0:0:0:0:
144,168,10240,1,8,0:0:0:0:
188,64,10408,1,2,0:0:0:0:
224,252,10577,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,132,10745,1,2,0:0:0:0:
408,220,10914,6,0,L|504:212,1,90,4|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,348,11251,2,0,L|280:356,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,284,11588,1,2,0:0:0:0:
96,328,11757,1,2,0:0:0:0:
280,356,11925,1,8,0:0:0:0:
111,208,12094,2,0,P|181:156|182:69,1,180,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
4,120,12599,2,0,L|93:112,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,112,12852,1,8,0:0:0:0:
93,112,12936,1,2,0:0:0:0:
264,188,13105,5,2,0:0:0:0:
184,40,13274,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,124,13442,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,144,13611,6,0,L|160:240,1,90,4|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,320,13948,1,8,0:0:0:0:
224,320,14116,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,232,14285,6,0,L|456:236,1,90,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,148,14622,1,8,0:0:0:0:
476,340,14790,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,304,14959,6,0,P|276:272|268:220,1,90,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,60,15296,2,0,L|316:152,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,149,15549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
316,149,15633,1,4,0:0:0:0:
216,256,15802,1,2,0:0:0:0:
400,268,15970,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,372,16139,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,292,16307,6,0,L|100:280,1,90,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,196,16644,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,292,16813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,140,16981,6,0,P|120:96|112:52,1,90,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,88,17318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
108,248,17487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,188,17656,6,0,L|304:184,1,90,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,288,17993,2,0,L|408:284,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,284,18245,1,8,0:0:0:0:
414,284,18330,1,4,0:0:0:0:
316,336,18498,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,148,18667,6,0,P|336:50|441:58,1,225,12|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,268,19678,6,0,L|220:256,1,67.5000025749208,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,280,20015,2,0,L|140:256,5,22.5000008583069,2|2|2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
90,247,20352,6,0,L|68:68,1,180,4|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,20,20858,1,2,0:0:0:0:
176,20,20942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,20,21026,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,128,21195,1,2,0:0:0:0:
68,84,21363,1,8,0:0:0:0:
323,208,21532,6,0,P|357:127|320:47,1,180,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,224,22038,2,0,L|232:324,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,313,22290,1,8,0:0:0:0:
230,313,22375,1,2,0:0:0:0:
136,276,22543,1,2,0:0:0:0:
320,256,22712,1,8,0:0:0:0:
208,128,22880,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,352,23049,6,0,P|400:311|414:226,1,180,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,152,23554,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,224,23723,2,0,L|128:216,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,160,24060,1,8,0:0:0:0:
32,304,24229,6,0,B|102:316|102:316|130:341|130:341|201:354,1,180,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,288,24734,2,0,P|344:248|344:200,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,201,24987,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,201,25071,1,2,0:0:0:0:
264,124,25240,1,2,0:0:0:0:
448,160,25408,2,0,L|540:152,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,32,25745,6,0,L|180:20,1,180,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,64,26251,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,232,26420,2,0,P|168:196|168:144,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,164,26757,1,8,0:0:0:0:
40,339,26925,6,0,P|126:324|202:368,1,180,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,256,27431,1,8,0:0:0:0:
416,296,27599,1,2,0:0:0:0:
416,296,27683,1,8,0:0:0:0:
416,296,27767,1,2,0:0:0:0:
352,172,27936,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,256,28105,2,0,L|160:248,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,184,28442,5,2,0:0:0:0:
54,340,28611,2,0,L|144:348,1,90,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,336,28948,2,0,L|296:152,1,180,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,72,29453,1,8,0:0:0:0:
24,112,29622,6,0,P|87:171|173:157,1,180,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,136,30127,2,0,L|328:228,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,316,30465,1,2,0:0:0:0:
424,184,30633,1,2,0:0:0:0:
228,208,30802,2,0,P|184:205|143:223,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
3,295,31139,6,0,P|67:354|152:335,1,180,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,224,31644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,296,31813,2,0,L|496:288,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,140,32150,1,8,0:0:0:0:
351,120,32234,1,2,0:0:0:0:
307,116,32318,1,2,0:0:0:0:
264,129,32402,1,2,0:0:0:0:
229,157,32487,6,0,L|240:256,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,336,32824,1,8,0:0:0:0:
416,200,32993,1,2,0:0:0:0:
416,200,33077,1,8,0:0:0:0:
416,200,33161,1,2,0:0:0:0:
204,260,33330,2,0,P|164:256|116:268,1,90,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,336,33667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
7,155,33835,6,0,P|95:162|165:108,1,180,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,16,34341,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,172,34510,2,0,L|360:164,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,96,34847,1,8,0:0:0:0:
307,276,35015,6,0,P|220:274|158:212,1,180,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,112,35521,1,8,0:0:0:0:
368,196,35689,1,2,0:0:0:0:
386,198,35773,1,8,0:0:0:0:
403,199,35857,1,2,0:0:0:0:
488,116,36026,1,2,0:0:0:0:
308,20,36195,2,0,P|300:68|312:116,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,227,36532,6,0,P|145:216|78:272,1,180,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,312,37038,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,268,37206,2,0,P|344:224|336:176,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,120,37543,1,8,0:0:0:0:
432,132,37712,6,0,P|448:219|434:308,1,180,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,336,38217,2,0,L|164:332,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,344,38470,1,2,0:0:0:0:
128,352,38554,1,2,0:0:0:0:
16,296,38723,1,2,0:0:0:0:
96,208,38892,1,8,0:0:0:0:
48,92,39060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,208,39229,6,0,B|152:220|196:184|196:184|208:108,1,180,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,16,39734,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,164,39903,2,0,L|292:264,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,312,40240,1,8,0:0:0:0:
299,368,40408,6,0,P|370:316|454:339,1,180,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,236,40914,1,8,0:0:0:0:
376,76,41083,1,2,0:0:0:0:
376,76,41167,1,8,0:0:0:0:
376,76,41251,1,2,0:0:0:0:
304,168,41420,2,0,L|200:164,1,90,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,96,41757,1,2,0:0:0:0:
44,160,41925,6,0,B|56:224|56:224|40:280|40:280|48:336,1,180,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,364,42431,1,2,0:0:0:0:
176,364,42515,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,364,42599,2,0,P|224:364|268:352,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,284,42936,1,8,0:0:0:0:
444,304,43020,1,2,0:0:0:0:
399,306,43104,1,2,0:0:0:0:
358,289,43188,1,2,0:0:0:0:
328,256,43274,6,0,L|336:164,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,40,43611,2,0,L|468:132,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,129,43863,1,8,0:0:0:0:
468,129,43948,1,2,0:0:0:0:
252,176,44116,1,2,0:0:0:0:
332,80,44285,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,56,44453,1,2,0:0:0:0:
372,184,44622,6,0,P|337:265|254:293,1,180,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,228,45127,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,148,45296,1,2,0:0:0:0:
252,176,45465,1,2,0:0:0:0:
156,228,45633,1,8,0:0:0:0:
63,303,45802,6,0,P|140:347|225:325,1,180,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,260,46307,1,8,0:0:0:0:
392,176,46476,1,2,0:0:0:0:
390,158,46560,1,8,0:0:0:0:
389,140,46644,1,2,0:0:0:0:
328,48,46813,1,2,0:0:0:0:
496,168,46981,2,0,L|488:268,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,260,47318,6,0,P|243:242|181:302,1,180,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,328,47824,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,148,47993,2,0,P|268:104|260:56,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,24,48330,1,8,0:0:0:0:
0,104,48498,6,0,P|68:157|151:132,1,180,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,24,49004,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,244,49172,1,2,0:0:0:0:
182,242,49256,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,241,49340,1,2,0:0:0:0:
60,288,49510,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,300,49678,2,0,P|312:256|308:200,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,48,50015,6,0,L|232:144,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,336,50352,1,8,0:0:0:0:
412,356,50521,2,0,L|504:360,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,192,50858,2,0,L|292:188,1,90,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,72,51195,2,0,L|216:68,1,90,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
213,68,51448,1,2,0:0:0:0:
213,68,51532,1,2,0:0:0:0:
172,180,51701,5,8,0:0:0:0:
139,165,51785,1,2,0:0:0:0:
103,164,51869,1,2,0:0:0:0:
69,174,51953,1,2,0:0:0:0:
40,196,52038,1,8,0:0:0:0:
21,227,52122,1,2,0:0:0:0:
14,262,52206,1,2,0:0:0:0:
20,297,52290,1,2,0:0:0:0:
37,328,52375,6,0,P|95:361|161:353,1,135,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,311,52712,2,0,P|290:285|359:337,1,180,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,344,53217,1,0,0:0:0:0:
496,184,53386,2,0,L|404:188,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,240,53723,1,8,0:0:0:0:
216,240,53807,1,2,0:0:0:0:
216,240,53892,1,2,0:0:0:0:
216,240,53976,1,2,0:0:0:0:
216,240,54060,6,0,L|305:243,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,100,54397,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,264,54566,1,2,0:0:0:0:
398,286,54650,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,308,54734,1,2,0:0:0:0:
288,352,54903,1,2,0:0:0:0:
200,200,55071,2,0,L|296:208,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,92,55408,6,0,P|418:74|350:129,1,180,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,304,55914,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,220,56083,2,0,L|152:216,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,144,56420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
16,347,56588,6,0,P|86:297|169:324,1,180,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,352,57094,1,8,0:0:0:0:
268,352,57178,1,2,0:0:0:0:
268,352,57262,1,2,0:0:0:0:
268,352,57347,5,2,0:0:0:0:
268,352,57431,2,0,L|256:300,1,45,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,244,57599,2,0,L|295:204,1,45,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,108,57768,2,0,L|176:120,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
95,63,58105,6,0,P|118:148|70:220,1,180,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,128,58611,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,212,58779,2,0,L|292:204,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,144,59116,1,8,0:0:0:0:
488,336,59285,6,0,L|304:320,1,180,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,348,59790,1,8,0:0:0:0:
240,192,59959,1,2,0:0:0:0:
240,192,60043,1,8,0:0:0:0:
240,192,60127,2,0,P|244:148|236:104,1,90,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,32,60465,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,132,60633,1,2,0:0:0:0:
128,156,60802,5,2,0:0:0:0:
96,151,60886,1,2,0:0:0:0:
65,156,60970,1,2,0:0:0:0:
37,170,61054,1,2,0:0:0:0:
15,192,61139,1,8,0:0:0:0:
0,219,61223,1,2,0:0:0:0:
0,250,61307,1,2,0:0:0:0:
0,281,61391,1,2,0:0:0:0:
7,310,61476,1,2,0:0:0:0:
26,334,61560,1,2,0:0:0:0:
52,352,61644,1,2,0:0:0:0:
82,361,61728,1,2,0:0:0:0:
114,361,61813,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,351,61897,1,2,0:0:0:0:
169,334,61981,6,0,B|224:348|260:304|260:304|248:220,1,180,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,132,62487,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,56,62656,2,0,L|376:64,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
492,188,62993,2,0,L|396:196,1,90,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,296,63330,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,228,63498,1,4,0:0:0:0:
HabiHolic
Hey Reditum! Sonnyc's before rebubbled. i suggust Insane diff!

[Insane]

00:18:330 (1) - Yea i think this spiner start better 00:18:667 - here 00:18:330 - 00:18:498 - because there is a rhythm here.
00:43:021 - Note add.
00:56:588 (1,2) - Check blanket.

hope your helpful!
Enon
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG

I LIKE IT
Yuii-
CRASH BANDICOOT

I LIKE IT
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Will update soon

Working full time hours at my part time job so im never on my computer lmfao
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani

HabiHolic wrote:

Hey Reditum! Sonnyc's before rebubbled. i suggust Insane diff!

[Insane]

00:18:330 (1) - Yea i think this spiner start better 00:18:667 - here 00:18:330 - 00:18:498 - because there is a rhythm here.
00:43:021 - Note add.
00:56:588 (1,2) - Check blanket.

hope your helpful!
1) it's a snare drum hit to finish the measure I think it's 300% fine to start the spinner where I start it because I'm following the melody here.
2) for consistency sake, since I never actually map out all 5 notes of the MIDI string pattern, I think it's fine to not do it here.
3) :(

@Sonnyc: Everything is updated!!
Sonnyc
Nominated.
ztrot
can you feel the sunshine, does it brighten up your day, don't you feel that sometimes you just need to run away~ anyways silly aside this is fine fits all RC and nothing is out of place enjoy this day and pray nothing subjective is brought up about your map 7 day hype! qualified
show more