Amianki
Vote Count 4.2

[0] Ace Timing --
[0] Nyquill --
[0] Static Noise Bird --

[0] No Lynch -
Not Voting -- Ace Timing, Nyquill, Static Noise Bird
With 3 alive, it's 2 to lynch.

Deadline is July 27th at 12:00AM CST (GMT-6). This is 80 hours away from now.
Nyquill
Why are you expecting me to post something. Other than the obvious. [b]Vote:Ace Timing[/b]

Kind of surprised it ended up being this scum team though. I always thought one of snb or zexion was scum because of the kill choices.
Nyquill
Vote: Ace Timing
Nyquill
I'm going to be making do with my phone for the next few days.
Ace Timing
if SNB is bulletproof then nyquill is only scum left. So...
vote Nyquill
If SNB votes for me, then sum played well(?) I guess.
Ace Timing
So tight
Ace Timing
Its weird too, because Nyquill is the least scummy according to scumputer.
Birdy
I didn't expect the votes to happen this quick. So I see it's up to me now. Fuck.

I was wary of Sakura at certain points during D1 and when Nyquill replaced them and was mostly V/LA afterwards, it didn't help reading that slot much. Ace was indeed enigmatic through the first phases and also suspicious lately due to the push, which kind of cleared up when Jess flipped scum. Then again that could have been a good bussing tactic, but I'll just assume Ace wouldn't be smart enough to do that :^) (considering how they could have gone pushing for a town mislynch too).

Here goes the game.

Vote: Nyquill
Topic Starter
Amianki
I'll format sometime when I'm not scrambling to get ready for work.

Nyquill has been lynched day four. He was a mafia goon.

Town wins.
Topic Starter
Amianki
Links and setup go here.

Everyone is now free to post in the thread.
Birdy
Hell yes.
-[Jess]-
Good game

I am a bad scum ;w;
Navizel
oh wow
Zexion
And that's why I gotta trust my logic more than I trust my gut feelings.

Excelent work SNB! Great game everyone! Scum almost had this one but we surely turned the tables!
Zexion
Also Sakura scum is really hard to read. D:
Navizel
She was switching votes quickly. Even though that's meta, it's something to be noted.
Sakura

Zexion wrote:

Dunno if that's a compliment.
I left because i wasn't enjoying the game then real life stuff happened and i didnt feel like playing mafia.

Edit: I am known for having random 180 flips in reads, which is still something im trying to fix, my scumgame's known for having less read flips and less vote switches, which is why i was trying to implement them here.
Ace Timing
I've been thinking about this for nearly a month, but I still have no idea why on one of my reads really early on, I have Sakura as null-scum.
sLaiNi
Thanks to all for a very fun first game.

Props still to Zexion for knowing exactly what was going on in my newbie mind :3
Nyquill
W tf I didn't even get to do my 1v1
Zexion

Sakura wrote:

Zexion wrote:

Dunno if that's a compliment.
I left because i wasn't enjoying the game then real life stuff happened and i didnt feel like playing mafia.

Edit: I am known for having random 180 flips in reads, which is still something im trying to fix, my scumgame's known for having less read flips and less vote switches, which is why i was trying to implement them here.
Take it as a compliment. I really felt something different from you in this game (I think in all other games I've played with town Sakura) but I couldn't really come up to say you were scum, so yeah, I was really lost.

It was just that replacement that made me think things, if I consider Jess as your scumpartner then it makes sense you were scum. It might have been for different reasons but that was how I readed it back then >_<

Still, you played great!