User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,915 posts
Offline
Image


Now then, I have seen people come and go in this game and why not give them one more chance in the spotlight?

So this is kind of my tribute by bringing them back for one map only!

These collab difficulties will contain 3 ~ 5 mappers from different times they we're in the game, kind of simple is it?

David Hassellhoff - True Survivor


['07 - '08 Survivors] Complete~!

Mappers:

Whymeman
Blue Dragon
ktgster
mtmcl

['09 - '10 Surivivors]

Mappers:

- ezek
- Garven
- Crimmi

['11 - '12 Survivors] Complete~!

Mappers:

Cancel
Kyshiro
jyvii
Tari


If you want to be in the collab, you got specify what year you came into the game and i'll place you up there.

And if you want to make a collab on your own, just let me know and I will also post it up there.
Last edited by Stefan on , edited 18 times in total.
Marked as completed.
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
2,955 posts
Offline
Could I participate in the collab besides the fact that I'm doing a GD?
If yes, then you should know that I registered on Osu! on October 11, 2009.
FERGIE FERG AND DADDY YANKEE BITCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,915 posts
Offline
ezek wrote:
Could I participate in the collab besides the fact that I'm doing a GD?
If yes, then you should know that I registered on Osu! on October 11, 2009.


Sure~!
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
741 posts
Offline
I could maybe fill a part for the ['11 - '12 Survivors], if I get to know what part.
(Joined on 2012-8-24, btw)
Image
User avatar
Elite Mapper
1,238 posts
Offline
ezek sent me here lol, can I participate for the '11 - '12 survivors diff? Joined 11-1-'11 (awesome ikr)
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,915 posts
Offline
Kyshiro wrote:
ezek sent me here lol, can I participate for the '11 - '12 survivors diff? Joined 11-1-'11 (awesome ikr)


Added.
User avatar
Combo Commander
334 posts
Offline
I'll try to make something too ! ['11 - '12 Survivors] as i joined 29/08/12 :)
tldr : yes
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
526 posts
Offline
hey crimmi, can I join too? I'm in '13-'15 Survivor as I joined osu in june 23rd, 2015
Image
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,915 posts
Offline
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
3,590 posts
Offline
Can i join ? :3 it's up to you which song you want to I be added :3
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,915 posts
Offline
ByBy_ChAn wrote:
Can i join ? :3 it's up to you which song you want to I be added :3


If it's for the collab, you have to post what year you joined in the game, if it's for a guest diff, you have to PM me.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
3,590 posts
Offline
Crimmi wrote:
ByBy_ChAn wrote:
Can i join ? :3 it's up to you which song you want to I be added :3


If it's for the collab, you have to post what year you joined in the game, if it's for a guest diff, you have to PM me.

Ahh yeah sorry xD i joined osu! on 16th October 2013 so for collab
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,915 posts
Offline
ByBy_ChAn wrote:
Ahh yeah sorry xD i joined osu! on 16th October 2013 so for collab


Added~
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
4,495 posts
Offline
Good luck for your epic project w/
User avatar
Spinner Sage
138 posts
Offline
Hello, I would like to participate. I joined the game in November, 2013
Image
Reply 21 posts jump | 1, 2  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: