forum

MBC #8 2015 Winter Season Theme (Standard Only)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
ztrot
Thank you judges for the fast response I will try and get the contest page made asap
Topic Starter
ztrot
page is made, feel free to use this thread for later discussions <3
Myxo
Awesome song choice!
Tari
The song chosen this time is quite different from what you guys did before, which is usually upbeat / fast songs. Nonetheless, it's a great song and I can't wait to see all the submissions!

Good Luck everyone!

Oh and kinda disappointed for those who wanted to do 4 difficulties instead of 3. All I can say is that you need to be extra careful in difficulty spread in this case.
Myxo

Tari wrote:

Oh and kinda disappointed for those who wanted to do 4 difficulties instead of 3. All I can say is that you need to be extra careful in difficulty spread in this case.
I suppose, due to the calm nature of this song, people will choose ENH anyways or have a rather easy N/H/I so it won't be much of a problem.
Scorpiour
It's pretty a challenging song...
Topic Starter
ztrot

captin1 wrote:

hoping for a chance to do a proper 4 diff spread rather than the forced 3 diff ones, especially since these maps are bundled and almost all don't feature an Easy difficulty
this is subject to change, later on of course with TWC and the start of the new year being hectic I opted out for the last contests rules, I will in the future expand upon the mbc rules and guidelines to provide mappers of all styles music choice and tempo have a fair shot and more important have FUN
Topic Starter
ztrot
Judges you have been added and you may now start giving your scores, try in have them in in two weeks.
Lust
Finished up my judging.
Topic Starter
ztrot
waiting on tari come on man god speed
Tari
I have finished :p
Kibbleru
aylmao, now we can see who won
Topic Starter
ztrot
I need a group of BN's to look over the winning map and get it ranked asap so we can announce the results.
riffy
I guess I can help with that, let me know when my help is needed
DakeDekaane
hi
Gero
Hi I'd like to help as well o/
Xinely

Gero wrote:

I'd like to help as well o/
Kibbleru
who won tho :X
Kayano

Kibbleru wrote:

who won tho :X
Aka
asking our elite guys to mod it would be nice imo
Topic Starter
ztrot
the winner's submission can be found here https://osu.ppy.sh/b/671412 the rest of the results will not be made public till the winning map has been modded.

Edit 4,200 post da da daaaaaaaaa
Lust
Since the results are out, the beatmap is almost ranked, and the news post is up, I believe it is time to archive this post. Thank you to everyone who has helped to make this a smooth contest!