forum

About my previous thread.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DaCatplaysOSU
Sorry if i seemed dumb there, hope you'll forgive me.

I had a bit of trouble trying to make the map and i couldn't figure out what to do.

Hope you'll forgive, maybe i'll make one of my own. Can't say it'll be good though.
-sev
Never forgive, never forget.
Vuelo Eluko
Topic Starter
DaCatplaysOSU
I am a young person who can't figure out how to make Beatmap because of being new to the game.
Friendan
who?
no one cares, everyone here is either new or retarded (aka me)
this isn't Gameplay and Rankings
IppE
ColdTooth

Friendan wrote:

who?
no one cares, everyone here is either new or retarded (aka me)
this isn't Gameplay and Rankings
im only retarded because im a half brony
Mahogany

DaCatplaysOSU wrote:

I am a young person who can't figure out how to make Beatmap because of being new to the game.
You go into the editor and click stuff to make circles

Thats how you make a beatmap man smh
Topic Starter
DaCatplaysOSU
I know, but how to shorten the sliders to my liking?
Topic Starter
DaCatplaysOSU
I'll try
Friendan
Click and drag, and, if I remember correctly, I hit ctrl + z to end a slider. I think that there is different way, but I don know. You can shorten one that you already placed by moving the little squares.
now fite me in ssb4 you ninny. FC: 4553-9974-6415
AutoMedic
Go to the wiki or learn from other peoples maps.
Topic Starter
DaCatplaysOSU
Thanks everyone. :)
Cyclohexane

DaCatplaysOSU wrote:

Welcome, my young friend.
You might be puzzled about the varied reactions you have gotten from this side of the forum. In fact, Off-Topic is often known as the lesser friendly subforum of the website, and as such might not be suited for newcomers, especially of young age. People don't pull their punches here.
As some of the others have recommended, make sure to check out the wiki, the FAQ, and the other various resources the website has in order to help you understand every aspect of osu! a little better.
Now, I believe Off-Topic has seen and accepted your apology, so I believe it is best to close this thread as well. You've got all the advice you need now, so study up, and good luck in game!

The truly unspoken spoken unspoken rule of Off-Topic is to not make threads unless they are ripe with original, interesting content. Make sure to remember that, or you're exposing yourself to doom and gloom.