forum

Newbie Game 12 - Matrix6 (Game Over) DL Dec 31 2099

posted
Total Posts
show more
Navizel
btw, does the day end as soon as a person reached L-0 or we have to wait for the mod to call it a day
Sakura
The day enters twilight until the mod changes it to night.
During twilight everyone can talk freely including the lynchee.
Navizel
I was afraid to vote Gumica because people might lynch me instead so I didn't. Then you posted about leaving the decision to me and I was about to vote Gumica but boom silenced
Sakura
Why? you could've voted Gumica and win the game.
Navizel
I thought it's not instant so I didn't
Setsuen

Navizel wrote:

Good thing I killed Drezi N3

killing Setsuen early in the game to cut activity is always a good thing
#Why did ppl not realise Nav is the only one who would NK me that fast.
Sakura
Yeah, the point at which i replaced in was a though one because I'd expect scum to have quick hammered if Gumica was town or if both scums were already on him... so yeah.
Frostings
Damn we had both wagons going starting D1..
My last post before I got lynched was a very obvious bait to confirm the next person to vote for me as scum but no one picked up on it somehow..
Sakura
I didn't ISO you if that means anything.

I need to learn to VCA better but i was tunnel visioning so i didnt pick up on anything from the Day 1 VC, anyway, mistakes happen, we learn from them.
VoidnOwO
:)
Sakura
You're one to talk when you didn't even try to guess who the scum was.
Drezi
Yes this is my second game, so what?

I might have made sub-optimal decisions, but you're in no position to criticise my judgement, when you did not even try to contribute.. "Why did we let you sabotage the game" heh, you got guts even blaming that on us...

And to be honest, I'm still not 100% convinced that I should have come out saying that I've got a town result on you, instead of taking my chances to get more results. I thought that if Haneii isn't scum than scum might let me live and agree with my case against her (or simply kill someone else regardless), and if it's her than she wouldn't kill me to avoid looking suspicious.
Tanzklaue
isn't it ironic that out of all people BRBP called me an "arrogant newbie who thinks he is the best"?

though i agree with him that town should've policy lynched him as soon as humanly possible, because his play, whether he was town or not, was detrimental to the town effort.
Drezi
It shouldn't be town's responsibility to use up lynches and filter players that are abusing the rules, and not playing the game. It's absurd that HE is making this point.
VoidnOwO
Drezi
Ignore him, he's still trolling obviously (at least I really do hope so, for your own sake).
VoidnOwO
Sakura
This wasn't a 7 town vs 2 mafia.
This was a 6 town vs 2 mafa + 1 mafia traitor game.
Game should have ended after Day 2.

This is the reason town shouldn't play against their win condition knowingly, newbies learn from this game and don't ever follow BRBP's example.
Chamelo
I think Tanz should be considers a veteran already. :roll:

And, as scum, sorry to keep BRBP alive.
It's the part of the plan, tho. :D
Sakura
The only GOOD thing about it is that he was a lightning rod for your roleblocks letting the cop happily scan people.
Chamelo
I believed he was PR.
And because no one say anything about their power, so I guessed I roleblocked the right person.
Which is, well, absolutely wrong. ;w;