forum

Kikuo - Ten Sho Sho Ten Sho [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Squigly
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, April 17, 2017 at 9:52:06 PM

Artist: Kikuo
Title: Ten Sho Sho Ten Sho
Tags: Dubstep Hatsune_Miku Kikuo Vocaloid Kikuo_P Glitch hop Drumstep Vocastep Marathon Dolphin
BPM: 170
Filesize: 9608kb
Play Time: 06:04
Difficulties Available:
  1. Ascension Reincarnation (5.41 stars, 1065 notes)
  2. Donphin Inner Oni (5.76 stars, 2224 notes)
Download: Kikuo - Ten Sho Sho Ten Sho
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
xd

Taiko by the fabulous Dolphin
Timing by Charles445 and pishifat
Eni
First.

rank this pls
Topic Starter
Squigly

Project Railgun wrote:

First.

rank this pls
you are beautiful
Meltdown
My god, this map. Sent chills down my spine as I was playing it. Once it's done I'm going to play the hell out of it until my fingers fall off.
Shuya_

rly fun map but unrankable cause of all the unsnapped sliders

edit: ohh my... im so dumb its all snapped :o
Ozato Fumika
Short advice
SPOILER
22:52 No Dap: Every SV change
22:52 No Dap: you need to put NC
22:52 Squigly: i do
22:52 No Dap: k
22:52 No Dap: also the intro
22:52 No Dap: SV change
22:52 No Dap: numbers are so random
22:53 No Dap: also this part 00:27:783 - if you don't do NC
22:53 No Dap: players are gonna die
22:53 Squigly: but ive had bad hr players get passed that part
22:54 Squigly: it isnt as bad as you think c;
22:54 Squigly: i always have that in mind with my beginnings
22:54 Squigly: because i tend to have problems with beginnings
22:54 Squigly: ill make them a new combo though
22:54 No Dap: yeah that doesn't mean
22:54 No Dap: you can leave that like that
22:54 No Dap: also
22:54 No Dap: 01:00:246 - I really strongly recommend
22:54 No Dap: you don't use long 1/6 streams
22:54 Squigly: well
22:54 Squigly: i wouldnt either but
22:55 No Dap: players can of course pass that section if they just stream
22:55 Squigly: i think i am have to go and keep it
22:55 No Dap: but its not really a good play
22:55 Squigly: yes
22:55 Squigly: yea
22:55 No Dap: cuz they are just streaming without any rhythm
22:55 Squigly: that is the rythym
22:55 Squigly: its 1/6
22:55 No Dap: I would use sliders
22:55 Squigly: i just dont want to make it too messy
22:56 No Dap: no you're making it messy
22:56 No Dap: by having a 1/6 stream there
22:56 Squigly: it looks fine and plays fine
22:56 Squigly: i know its 1/6
22:56 Squigly: there are 1/6 streams in a lot of maps
22:57 Squigly: sliders wouldnt be right is what im saying
22:57 No Dap: also you lied about Nc 02:00:248 -
22:57 Squigly: they dont fit
22:57 Squigly: yeah
22:57 Squigly: i dunno i didnt really think a repeating slider mattered i can fix it though
22:57 Squigly: if i must
22:57 Squigly: i know
22:57 No Dap: 02:00:998 -
22:57 No Dap: what about this though
22:57 Squigly: but there isnt a problem with it
22:58 Squigly: yeah i know
22:58 Squigly: i just realized
22:58 Squigly: i map some of this when i am really tired maynh
22:58 No Dap: are you absoultey sure this is 1/16? 02:04:953 (2) -
22:58 Squigly: what would you think it too be
22:58 No Dap: this whole section 02:04:953 (2) -
22:58 Squigly: it sounds most fitting to me
22:58 No Dap: I would add NC on every new bpm
22:59 No Dap: the thing is
22:59 No Dap: the hitsound is
22:59 No Dap: disgusting
22:59 Squigly: i havent changed them yet
22:59 No Dap: use 1/8
22:59 No Dap: I think it's more fitting
22:59 Squigly: i dont
22:59 Squigly: ...
23:01 No Dap: I think that's about it
23:01 No Dap: I don't wanna nazi mod
23:01 Squigly: mk
23:01 Squigly: lol
Topic Starter
Squigly

No Dap wrote:

Short advice
SPOILER
22:52 No Dap: Every SV change
22:52 No Dap: you need to put NC
22:52 Squigly: i do
22:52 No Dap: k
22:52 No Dap: also the intro
22:52 No Dap: SV change
22:52 No Dap: numbers are so random
22:53 No Dap: also this part 00:27:783 - if you don't do NC
22:53 No Dap: players are gonna die
22:53 Squigly: but ive had bad hr players get passed that part
22:54 Squigly: it isnt as bad as you think c;
22:54 Squigly: i always have that in mind with my beginnings
22:54 Squigly: because i tend to have problems with beginnings
22:54 Squigly: ill make them a new combo though
22:54 No Dap: yeah that doesn't mean
22:54 No Dap: you can leave that like that
22:54 No Dap: also
22:54 No Dap: 01:00:246 - I really strongly recommend
22:54 No Dap: you don't use long 1/6 streams
22:54 Squigly: well
22:54 Squigly: i wouldnt either but
22:55 No Dap: players can of course pass that section if they just stream
22:55 Squigly: i think i am have to go and keep it
22:55 No Dap: but its not really a good play
22:55 Squigly: yes
22:55 Squigly: yea
22:55 No Dap: cuz they are just streaming without any rhythm
22:55 Squigly: that is the rythym
22:55 Squigly: its 1/6
22:55 No Dap: I would use sliders
22:55 Squigly: i just dont want to make it too messy
22:56 No Dap: no you're making it messy
22:56 No Dap: by having a 1/6 stream there
22:56 Squigly: it looks fine and plays fine
22:56 Squigly: i know its 1/6
22:56 Squigly: there are 1/6 streams in a lot of maps
22:57 Squigly: sliders wouldnt be right is what im saying
22:57 No Dap: also you lied about Nc 02:00:248 -
22:57 Squigly: they dont fit
22:57 Squigly: yeah
22:57 Squigly: i dunno i didnt really think a repeating slider mattered i can fix it though
22:57 Squigly: if i must
22:57 Squigly: i know
22:57 No Dap: 02:00:998 -
22:57 No Dap: what about this though
22:57 Squigly: but there isnt a problem with it
22:58 Squigly: yeah i know
22:58 Squigly: i just realized
22:58 Squigly: i map some of this when i am really tired maynh
22:58 No Dap: are you absoultey sure this is 1/16? 02:04:953 (2) -
22:58 Squigly: what would you think it too be
22:58 No Dap: this whole section 02:04:953 (2) -
22:58 Squigly: it sounds most fitting to me
22:58 No Dap: I would add NC on every new bpm
22:59 No Dap: the thing is
22:59 No Dap: the hitsound is
22:59 No Dap: disgusting
22:59 Squigly: i havent changed them yet
22:59 No Dap: use 1/8
22:59 No Dap: I think it's more fitting
22:59 Squigly: i dont
22:59 Squigly: ...
23:01 No Dap: I think that's about it
23:01 No Dap: I don't wanna nazi mod
23:01 Squigly: mk
23:01 Squigly: lol
now everyone see's our disagreements mom ;_;
Moo-Chan
Short mod incoming ;w;
>< Sorry if not good~

Uh, only difficulty

- 01:19:691 (5) - Maybe open this slider up a bit?
- 02:56:433 (1) - I don't really think this should be a new combo
- 03:17:169 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I like the idea of what you have going for this stream, but maybe spread it out just a tad bit? ;w;
- 03:29:717 (1) - Again here, I don't think a new combo is necessary
- 03:46:365 (1) - And here with the non-needing combo xD
- 04:14:630 (1) - You should make the ending of this spinner quieter o:
- 04:31:523 (1) - Maybe instead of making this slider curve the way it is, curve it to maybe like this, ( example ) That way it can match with the slider before it
- 05:04:591 (18) - I was thinking that you could add a note here. ( If that time that I put doesn't work, click this~ Time line picture. And I'm suggesting that, because if you listen, there's a beat in between the stream and the next repeating slider

There you go squigloo ;w; and remember, your map, your changes ><
Topic Starter
Squigly

Moo-Chan wrote:

Short mod incoming ;w;
>< Sorry if not good~

Uh, only difficulty

- 01:19:691 (5) - Maybe open this slider up a bit?
- 02:56:433 (1) - I don't really think this should be a new combo
- 03:17:169 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I like the idea of what you have going for this stream, but maybe spread it out just a tad bit? ;w;
- 03:29:717 (1) - Again here, I don't think a new combo is necessary
- 03:46:365 (1) - And here with the non-needing combo xD
- 04:14:630 (1) - You should make the ending of this spinner quieter o:
- 04:31:523 (1) - Maybe instead of making this slider curve the way it is, curve it to maybe like this, ( example ) That way it can match with the slider before it
- 05:04:591 (18) - I was thinking that you could add a note here. ( If that time that I put doesn't work, click this~ Time line picture. And I'm suggesting that, because if you listen, there's a beat in between the stream and the next repeating slider

There you go squigloo ;w; and remember, your map, your changes ><
sv changes demand new combos, you silly girl >v>
Eni
Generally SV changes do not require NC when there are multiple sliders slightly increasing/decreasing in similar pattern.

Example: 02:41:962 (1,1) - Follows a similar pattern so you don't need to double slider 1 here.

In the end it's all about mapper's preference. I find your mapping style and way of using new combos a bit confusing, but that's just me~
Axarious

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1825609 raw shift f12, above is resized 66.6% scale or smth
IM NOT A SCRUBBA NOOB
here is replay hoho0h0h0h0 btw------ if this ever gets ranked, i will never be able to pull this off again + inb4 snowwhite HDHR 98%
http://puu.sh/aexql/02ba34ee85.osr
Topic Starter
Squigly

Axarious wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1825609 raw shift f12, above is resized 66.6% scale or smth
IM NOT A SCRUBBA NOOB
here is replay hoho0h0h0h0 btw------ if this ever gets ranked, i will never be able to pull this off again + inb4 snowwhite HDHR 98%
how many retries if i may ask c:
Axarious

Squigly wrote:

Axarious wrote:

IM NOT A SCRUBBA NOOB
how many retries if i may ask c:
One: last time I played this map was when you told me 'NO S SCRUB' '/me leaves' in #spectator.
Edit: your previous ver was like 1:50 + long break -> random spinner at 4-5 minutes in.
Rad-
Hello!

Well, I gotta say i am disapointed, this song had potential to have an amazing map, but what i played, it just wasn't how it was supposed to be... Unfortunately, i have to say that you don't have enough skill as a mapper to pull this off, and here is why:

- The map style for this really isn't fitting for a dubstep song, even if it has slow inherited points and fast ones, the sliders themselves are the biggest problem: being round and circular. It needed some squared points or just overall having bends to fit the bassline.
- The spacing looked too simple for any Insane/Extra difficulty map, looked like a beginner map at first.
- Lots of patterns don't really follow the song that well, and just seem to be filler objects, like 02:52:197 (3,4,5) or 05:43:394 (1,2,1), i still dont get what those part were supposed to follow.
- Also there appears to be some overmapping, places like these 00:51:246 (6,7) or 01:03:511 (5) where it just adds more objects for no apparent reason (none other than making the map more difficult on purpose that is).

Lastly, it needed new combo colors, but probably an even better idea: a Storyboard. If made properly, the storyboard could be something like changing BG color to warn about sudden slider velocities or simply different bpm changes that can be too hard to read out. Or simply something more enterntaining than a static BG that didn't really fit the song :\

Well I'll just have to say this: If you really want to continue with this map, i suggest practicing alot more with pattern creativity on complicated songs, mostly dubstep, creating also lots of different sliders as experience, and most importantly, play more maps. Because if you can play this map correctly everytime, it's even easier to detect it's flaws and looking for better ways to improve it.

Sorry if I wasn't helpful at all, i tried ;_;
Topic Starter
Squigly
:(

Rad- wrote:

Hello!

Well, I gotta say i am disapointed, this song had potential to have an amazing map, but what i played, it just wasn't how it was supposed to be... Unfortunately, i have to say that you don't have enough skill as a mapper to pull this off, and here is why:

- The map style for this really isn't fitting for a dubstep song, even if it has slow inherited points and fast ones, the sliders themselves are the biggest problem: being round and circular. It needed some squared points or just overall having bends to fit the bassline.
- The spacing looked too simple for any Insane/Extra difficulty map, looked like a beginner map at first.
- Lots of patterns don't really follow the song that well, and just seem to be filler objects, like 02:52:197 (3,4,5) or 05:43:394 (1,2,1), i still dont get what those part were supposed to follow.
- Also there appears to be some overmapping, places like these 00:51:246 (6,7) or 01:03:511 (5) where it just adds more objects for no apparent reason (none other than making the map more difficult on purpose that is).

Lastly, it needed new combo colors, but probably an even better idea: a Storyboard. If made properly, the storyboard could be something like changing BG color to warn about sudden slider velocities or simply different bpm changes that can be too hard to read out. Or simply something more enterntaining than a static BG that didn't really fit the song :\

Well I'll just have to say this: If you really want to continue with this map, i suggest practicing alot more with pattern creativity on complicated songs, mostly dubstep, creating also lots of different sliders as experience, and most importantly, play more maps. Because if you can play this map correctly everytime, it's even easier to detect it's flaws and looking for better ways to improve it.

Sorry if I wasn't helpful at all, i tried ;_;
that was an awful mod, dont ever start off saying something like that ever again. if you cant see where i was going with any of this then i think you should question yourself because apparently everyone else can. though i have been trying to find a storyboard. i never overmap, everything you pointed out was completely wrong, just dont take a map like mine next time please. clearly its too much.
Rad-

Squigly wrote:

that was an awful mod, dont ever start off saying something like that ever again. if you cant see where i was going with any of this then i think you should question yourself because apparently everyone else can. though i have been trying to find a storyboard. i never overmap, everything you pointed out was completely wrong, just dont take a map like mine next time please. clearly its too much.
I wasn't actually trying to mod it, I can't mod a map that doesn't play well at all. And if you think you can actuallly make something like a new style of map, then sorry to crush your dreams, but it doesn't look like you are any close to that. I would ofc respect your map if it at least plays well, but overall it's just boring to play and so uninspiring. And i am always being completely honest about this.

And you should really take notice of bad criticism, because negative feedback is still feedback and can still be used as a way of improvement.
Topic Starter
Squigly

Rad- wrote:

Squigly wrote:

I wasn't actually trying to mod it, I can't mod a map that doesn't play well at all. And if you think you can actuallly make something like a new style of map, then sorry to crush your dreams, but it doesn't look like you are any close to that. I would ofc respect your map if it at least plays well, but overall it's just boring to play and so uninspiring. And i am always being completely honest about this.

And you should really take notice of bad criticism, because negative feedback is still feedback and can still be used as a way of improvement.
it would be different if you thought yourself it wasnt that good, but your statement isnt fact, you are just a bad player if you cant play it. i wish i could remove your comments from this thread, its just litter at this point. i never take comments that are basically "this is shit" because its the most jackass thing anyone could do, you dont even know why you think my map is bad just dont respond i dont want to hear it.
Okoratu

Rad- wrote:

Squigly wrote:

I wasn't actually trying to mod it, I can't mod a map that doesn't play well at all.➥ b...but it does play well And if you think you can actuallly make something like a new style of map ➥ Things like that are not news, all it lacks imo is structure, then sorry to crush your dreams, but it doesn't look like you are any close to that. I would ofc respect your map if it at least plays well ➥ ... it does, but overall it's just boring to play and so uninspiring. And i am always being completely honest about this.

Yo i heard mapping as well as playing this game is differs from person to person. So if he provides a fun experience to people like me then why the hell not...? You could have just said that it's not your kind of map and that you therefore won't attempt to mod it and then drop your opinion on it.

Because starting your statement with
Is kinda like "u suck go away I hate you please stop" and thus insultive and enraging leading to this kind of argument here.
Rad-

Squigly wrote:

I never take comments that are basically "this is shit" because its the most jackass thing anyone could do, you dont even know why you think my map is bad just dont respond i dont want to hear it.
Well too bad you can't read what i said then, because i did say what was wrong with it on my first post, and i ofc can play the map, but it's one of thoes maps that ''Play once, never again''.

I really tried to like the map when i played it, but there is really no part that felt any amusing because the map lacks alot of it. And lastly, it is your own fault for thinking that i was too hard on you, because i wasn't, i was just being honest but you couldn't accept criticism if it wasn't positive for you, and well, that will be something you will have to deal with if you continue being like that.

I guess I looked really agressive when i typed all that, but thats how disapointed i was with the map, because i was expecting so much out of this, I'm sorry if i was any way offensive.
Topic Starter
Squigly

Rad- wrote:

Squigly wrote:

I never take comments that are basically "this is shit" because its the most jackass thing anyone could do, you dont even know why you think my map is bad just dont respond i dont want to hear it.
Well too bad you can't read what i said then, because i did say what was wrong with it on my first post, and i ofc can play the map, but it's one of thoes maps that ''Play once, never again''.

I really tried to like the map when i played it, but there is really no part that felt any amusing because the map lacks alot of it. And lastly, it is your own fault for thinking that i was too hard on you, because i wasn't, i was just being honest but you couldn't accept criticism if it wasn't positive for you, and well, that will be something you will have to deal with if you continue being like that.

I guess I looked really agressive when i typed all that, but thats how disapointed i was with the map, because i was expecting so much out of this, I'm sorry if i was any way offensive.
you dont have to like it, just stop modding maps if you are this terrible at it.
Dolphin
dramaqueens
_DG
Hello Squigly since you seduced me into modding you map in-game you requested for it, I'd be glad to mod your map

I apologize for the bad mod.

[Ascension Reincarnation]

00:07:923 (3,1) - You could probably move this a bit higher to avoid this (minor)overlap.

00:10:041 (1,2,3,4) - I don't know, curve sliders do not reach out to me here. I might suggest straight sliders outwards, but you know... its your map.

00:20:452 (1,2) - From what I can see, these two slider ends hit right where the vocals are. I'd rather map the beginning of the sliders on the vocals. (Not vocal-mapping!)

00:25:746 (7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - The beats that are above the previous beat, do not seem good to me. You could probably not do this and map the circles in different spots on the map and make sure that they have a good flow into 00:26:982 (1) -

00:38:041 (7) - It sounds like there is that "screeching" sound you mapped over here, so I would suggest a reverse slider here.

00:52:746 (4) - Suggestion of new combo here.

00:53:158 (6) - I would go with a ctrl+g here and move it a bit to create a "nicer flow"

00:54:864 (8) - Minor overlap? Maybe, but I would tell you to not make it overlap and use and sv change here to get the slider track to still hit 00:55:217 (1) -

01:31:680 - GLITCHSTEP MUSIC IS THAT YOU!?(what am I saying this song is dubstep dear dammit...)

01:44:226 (3) - Distance it by a little away from the previous slider.

01:56:498 (2) - I suggest putting another Sv change inherited point here to make this slider shorter than the previous slider.

03:02:786 (3,2) - Minor overlap, but it would like nicer if not like this.

03:43:976 (2) - sv change inherited point suggestion(just to make is shorter)

Probably I would talk about some SV changes that does not seem to make sense to me, but I don't think it'd much matter.

[>>>END OF MOD<<<]

I'm not sure what happened, either I forgot how to find properly or the map seems too much for me to mod. In any way, you should probably just work on your map more and not get people to mod it badly(erhmm...)

orz
Topic Starter
Squigly

N1ghtRabb1T wrote:

Hello Squigly since you seduced me into modding you map in-game you requested for it, I'd be glad to mod your map

I apologize for the bad mod.

[Ascension Reincarnation]

00:07:923 (3,1) - You could probably move this a bit higher to avoid this (minor)overlap.

00:10:041 (1,2,3,4) - I don't know, curve sliders do not reach out to me here. I might suggest straight sliders outwards, but you know... its your map.

00:20:452 (1,2) - From what I can see, these two slider ends hit right where the vocals are. I'd rather map the beginning of the sliders on the vocals. (Not vocal-mapping!)

00:25:746 (7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - The beats that are above the previous beat, do not seem good to me. You could probably not do this and map the circles in different spots on the map and make sure that they have a good flow into 00:26:982 (1) -

00:38:041 (7) - It sounds like there is that "screeching" sound you mapped over here, so I would suggest a reverse slider here.

00:52:746 (4) - Suggestion of new combo here.

00:53:158 (6) - I would go with a ctrl+g here and move it a bit to create a "nicer flow"

00:54:864 (8) - Minor overlap? Maybe, but I would tell you to not make it overlap and use and sv change here to get the slider track to still hit 00:55:217 (1) -

01:31:680 - GLITCHSTEP MUSIC IS THAT YOU!?(what am I saying this song is dubstep dear dammit...)

01:44:226 (3) - Distance it by a little away from the previous slider.

01:56:498 (2) - I suggest putting another Sv change inherited point here to make this slider shorter than the previous slider.

03:02:786 (3,2) - Minor overlap, but it would like nicer if not like this.

03:43:976 (2) - sv change inherited point suggestion(just to make is shorter)

Probably I would talk about some SV changes that does not seem to make sense to me, but I don't think it'd much matter.

[>>>END OF MOD<<<]

I'm not sure what happened, either I forgot how to find properly or the map seems too much for me to mod. In any way, you should probably just work on your map more and not get people to mod it badly(erhmm...)

orz
thank you for the mod bb gurl ♥
Okoratu
I said i'll do this, so here i go
I said i wouldn't kill this so this looks far worse than it actually is
I advise you to try each and every suggestion before turning down my reasoning.
I kind of expect you to follow up on it.

General

1. WUB WUB WUBBB
  2. I assume you used this for your background, idk you could add the artist to the Tags of this if you wanted to
  3. Also your BG is so i searched for that again and resized it and kind of made the colors be a tiny bit stronger~
  4. Also I noticed that you didn't even bother using custom colors, but since the standard colors are
    I would just go ahead and suggest some other colors for this:
    Combocolors

Color 1: RGB(196, 216, 251)
    Color 2: RGB(142, 142, 181)
    Color 3: RGB(234, 109, 131)
    Color 4: RGB(128, 94, 94)
    If you want to have this extra cool you could use 4 additional Colors which you only use when Kiai is active (so these are more bright and stuff):
    Even More colors

Color 5: RGB(57,127,251)
    Color 6: RGB(49,49,160)
    Color 7: RGB(234, 32, 68)
    Color 8: RGB(128, 6, 6)
    If you use these in the choruses only the colors will look more intense there and thus give the effect which the choruses have in general!
  5. The Artist should be きくお and the Romanization stays the same i guess (Source)
  6. The Title should be てんしょう しょうてんしょう and the Romanization stays the same (Source)
  7. Are you getting a fancy storyboard for this?? Because if you don't, uncheck "Widescreen Support" because it isn't really needed for that~
  8. Timing: This one is for Charles: I don't really understand why the BPM is halved in 03:07:021 - while it is doubled in 03:54:861 - and so forth at least for one of these the ticks just don't really align and this should be done conistently throughout this i guess (this should only be a mathematical thing that doesn't really fit imo, but maybe you can help me out here in case i'm wrong)
  9. Dolphin needs to rename the taco since it's totally related to his name

Ascension Reincarnation

1. idk I'm basing my diffname suggestion on these Lyrics Translation: Suicide, Death Sentence, Resurrection. Or maybe other fancy english words for these, you decide.
    OD 8 is cool for this, i wouldn't even care about you using HP+1, because that shouldn't really change a thing here
    Opinion: This map is indeed fun to play for me but it does not really look all that fun. This will take a long time to write but hopefully most style suggestions of it should be applicable.
    Some of the ticks you use are really really questionable and I will probably end up covering them here
    Also your map barely uses any hitsounds you really should think about addressing it and search for some custom hitsounds
    So here I go:
  2. About the hitsound thing i would just go ahead and devide this in parts which i think would fit
    1. 00:04:394 - A soft sampleset at low volume with whistles would be cool i think
    2. 00:07:217 - either a drum set or increasing the volume of the soft set could be ok
    3. 00:14:982 - a normal set from here onwards or from 00:15:688 - seems to follow this best
    4. 00:26:982 - i don't think any of the standard things fits this so i suggest to go with a soft set and custom hitsounds for this part
    5. 00:38:276 - From here on a Normal set with custom claps and/or finishes should be cool
    6. 01:22:778 - the standard normal set sounds neat here~
    7. 01:31:680 - Normal set with custom claps / finish
    8. 02:06:589 - the soft set from the beginning again
    9. 02:10:764 - See the 2nd suggestion in the beginning
    10. 02:21:472 - sounds like you should find a custom hitsound for these sounds and use them :o
    11. 02:27:476 - the normal set with claps again
    12. 03:07:021 - normal with other custom claps would be coool
    13. 03:19:354 - a normal with the claps you use in the first chorus
    14. 03:53:799 - the soft set from the beginning (maybe with some kind of special finish for the first thing in the section 03:53:799 (1) - ) also custom finishes advised
    15. 04:24:230 - idk a normal with some kind of claps could fit for the way you mapped it also i would silence the slider-slide here for whatever set you're using since it'll be quite audible in this section particular since it's so quiet
    16. 05:05:409 - custom claps as usual lol
    17. 06:04:923 - plss. lol
  3. 00:00:511 - If you listen to this at higher volume (osu-side) the spinner should in fact start here (also consider adding an audio leadin as your first object is at 00:00:864 - anyway, so having at least a second or 1.5 second before the first object will at least give you a chance to realize what's happening. k)
  4. 00:05:077 (2) - shouldn't this be on the white tick next to it ? (if not question charle's timing nao)
  5. 00:07:923 (3,1) - the overlap is a bit suboptimal here and i'm just gonna mention it because you do have enough space to avoid it somehow
  6. 00:11:099 (4,1) - using the same slider here might make for a more even pattern here, but i don't know if that's your thing
  7. 00:15:158 - just saying you could use a stream from here until 00:15:511 - instead of the thing you currently do
  8. 00:16:393 (4,7) - stack hating
  9. 00:18:246 - if you're into that you could add an object here
  10. 00:19:217 (4,7) - the same slider could make this again more pleasant to look at
  11. 00:32:629 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - just saying that you could have each of these as a 1/2 sliders to have a transition to the streamjumpy part that follows (it's not a must have tho)
  12. 00:32:629 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - again about this in case you don't go for the sliders: if you have all fo them marked you will see that the beginning and the end overlap, you could set the Beat Snap Divisor to 1/1 and go to Compose -> Create polygon circles and choose 0.6x ds and 9 circles
  13. 00:37:688 (6) - i think the ticks here are correct but the thing as a whole should be moved to the blue tick in 00:37:658 - imo
  14. 00:38:011 (7) - same i think it should be in the blue it in 00:38:011 -
  15. 00:40:746 (4,1) - i suggest to move these 2 to 112 | 152 in order to have the gaps between start end end of each slider approx the same (talking about 00:40:393 (2,3,4,1) - as a whole)
  16. 00:42:864 (4,5) - i would move these 2 at least far enough apart so that they don't overlap because that's a bit ugly
  17. 00:43:393 (7,1) - since it's quite visible but you lack the space to do something really different about it i would suggest to at least reshape 00:43:393 (7) - so that it compliments the border of 00:43:923 (1) - a bit better?
    Obviously i would prefer it if you found a way without these 2 overlapping but the above way would also be within the range of acceptable
  18. 00:44:717 (2) - I'd actually use the same SV for this one as you use for 00:42:864 (4,5,6,7) - since they are the same o:
  19. 00:46:393 (7) - you could move this one up a bit to have a smoother transition from 00:46:217 (6) - into this slider (moving it up left should be awesome - maybe rotating a bit afterwards idk)
  20. 00:46:746 (8) - should use 1/8 max for this one or even 1/6 since it doesn't really have all that many sounds (i think 1/8 is cool since most of the other sounds land on 1/4 stuff and i consider 1/16 special and using it too much would be overuse imo)
  21. 00:47:629 (1) - this could and should be shortened to the red tick in 00:47:982 - and a circle should be added in 00:48:070 - in order to keep consistent with your other sliders like this up until now...?
  22. 00:50:629 (3,4) - same sliders could be cool, not a must have tho
  23. 00:50:982 (5) - I'd prefer it if this one would be moved closer to the end of 00:50:452 (2) - because this way it looks like you actually planned this overlap all along:
    somewhat fancy Example yees

Idk the impact on readability this has
  24. 00:51:335 (7) - could and should be an 1/4 slider imo
  25. 00:53:511 (8) - i think this should be extended up to the blue tick in 00:53:717 - (1/12 has the thing you need here)
  26. 00:54:511 (6,7,8) - first of all this pattern should be a bit further away from 00:54:335 (5) - since the gap here changes from 1/4 to 1/6 and this would empathize this better
  27. 00:54:688 (7,8) - this overlap just doesn't look that good i'd like to suggest something different so it's your choice:
    Something different

like this way you avoid the overlap and have the pattern be easily readable but note that you should move 00:55:393 (2) - and the following stuff a tiny bit in order to not destroy your patterns
  28. 00:56:099 (2) - i think the 1/4 here is more clearly autible than the 1/6 so you could change it to an 1/4 slider if you agree with me here
  29. 00:56:629 (1) - consider shortening this one to the white tick in 00:56:982 - to add another circle for 00:57:070 - ?
  30. 00:57:629 - might add a circle on the 1/6 tick here for the wub (idk up to you, would make the time between objects in this pattern more consistent though)
  31. 00:57:923 (3) - should consider moving this one similarly to 00:51:688 (1,2,3) - since it looks like you're attempting the samething here so moving it down a bit along with the big wooooo slider could be cool here
  32. 01:02:629 - could shortne the slider here to that tick in order to (1) catch the vocal (2) be able to add a circle in 01:02:717 - ?
  33. 01:03:511 (5) - I'm pretty sure this is only supposed to be an 1/8 slider
  34. 01:04:393 (1) - i think this rhythm should be used here:
    There are 2 separate wubs but one slider

Idk if you can manage to make this play nicely I'll coniser you awesome
  35. 01:05:982 (7) - moving this one to 316|154 could make this one less awkward to play
  36. 01:07:217 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - this would simply look better if you distance snapped all 1/3 with the same snap (deactivate grid snap for this operation!)
  37. 01:09:041 (3) - this one could more neat if it had one red anchor at first so you can parallel it with 01:08:629 (1,2) - ?
  38. 01:09:335 (1) - I think it's very hard to separate this slider in to 2 but in order to empathize the sound in 01:09:688 - you could add a red anchor on that in order to have it turn somewhere else on the sound change:
  39. 01:14:080 (3,4,5) - if you look at this section as a whole you will notice that this is the only case where 3 objects stack in the same place you could therefore consider breaking this up to be a notch more consistent with your other patterns here
  40. I think this section could really use some more jumps/ less stacks but that's my subjective opinion
  41. 01:16:876 (1) - since this is a more intense sound you should use a lower SV according to your SV policy regarding these... i guess?
  42. 01:18:059 (4,6) - the same slider could be cool again here since it looks like that's what you're going for
  43. 01:19:531 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - this could overall use more 1/2 spacing between each object since 01:20:329 (1,2) - do have a bigger spacing i'd recommend to adjust the rest of it to fit the spacing of 01:20:329 (1,2) - and see how it plays
  44. 01:21:106 (5) - if you listen to the 2 sounds this slider maps i don't think you're doing 01:21:261 - any good by giving it only the sliderend, i'd recommend circles
  45. 01:28:680 (2) - you could move this to around 338|113 in order to have it a bit more visually appealing?
    Or move it in a way that it looks like you wanted to stack it with 01:28:135 (4) - similarly to 01:27:862 (3,3) -
  46. 01:30:862 (3) - according to your NC pattern you could add one here as well...??
  47. 01:31:544 (2) - a straight slider would make for a smoother, better looking transition here imo
  48. 01:33:351 (3) - if anything this one should start on the white tick in 01:33:317 - for it would make also the transition more smooth here (1/4 between each object) - you could also consider making it 1/6 because that doesn't sound bad either
  49. 01:33:862 (4) - did you miss an NC ? idk
  50. 01:34:510 (7,1) - these 2 should definetely be snapped to the 1/4 ticks in 01:34:498 - and 01:34:589 - (see 01:07:688 (3,4,5) - for an example on how to make it work)
  51. 01:34:885 (3) - I think snapping it to the 1/3 tick in 01:34:862 - is better than using the 1/4 tick here
  52. 01:38:771 (2) - should be a bit more quiet imo but you don't even have hitsounds yet
  53. 01:39:453 (4,5,6) - this seems to be a bit offbeat, you could consider this rhythm:
    Oh look i got them colors back!

oh no this would delete a circle and follow the wubs
  54. 01:40:862 (2,1) - these 2 shapes could compliment each other better (i already mentioned what i mean by that above so you should know what i mean)
  55. 01:42:044 (1) - There are 2 wubs in this one again so you could add another anchor in 01:42:317 - or somehow try to split it into 2 different sliders
  56. 01:43:817 (2) - you could try this rhythm to stay be better with the music
  57. 01:48:771 (2,3) - i kind of disliked these because they could flow into 01:49:135 (1) - much better so i'd suggest rotating them by either +20 or -50 degrees depending on what kinda flow you wanna have? (also these values are approximations)
  58. 01:52:135 (4) - the wub is on the 1/3 tick in 01:52:317 - so this should end there o:
  59. 01:52:544 (6) - this could also be something like this to not icnore the white tick in 01:52:680 - since that one's quite loud:
  60. 01:53:203 (9) - idk how you got it like this but i think this one would be better here
  61. 01:53:907 (2) - I am quite sure that this should start on the 1/3 tick in 01:53:953 - (and end on the white tick ofc)
  62. 01:54:589 (5) - I tried to like this shape, i really did, but its end is unnecessarily "sqeezed" in the end so i'd suggest something like this: (note that this one ends on the 1/3 tick in 01:55:044 -)
    More Eyecandy please

If you wanna have this exact slider, here's the code:
    320,100,114589,2,0,B|369:99|410:166|373:236|373:236|336:304|391:380|474:343,1,350.000013351441
  63. 01:55:680 (1,2,1,2,1) - I like these but maybe the gaps between these sliders could be the same (especially the space between 01:55:680 (1,2) - appears to be off)
  64. 01:58:339 (4) - wub is on 1/3 tick in 01:58:317 - (this happens quite often, i might add)
  65. 01:58:612 (5) - ^ the tick is in 01:58:589 -
  66. 01:59:498 (1) - SV could be higher so you could add some red anchor stuff in 01:59:771 - in order to empathize the sound change
  67. 02:00:044 (2) - i think something like this would be better for the rhythm here:
    Example

1/3 between (2,3); 1/6 stream; 1/6 repeat; 1/4 repeat
    ... actually i'm not all that sure so this could be an alternative which we have to decide upon:

1/3 between (2,3); 1/6 stream; 1/6 repeat; 1/3 repeat
  68. 02:01:305 (4) - are you sure it's not some rhythm like this:
  69. 02:02:635 (1,2,3,4,5) - wubs are on 1/3 ticks for most of the times:
  70. 02:04:953 (2) - this should definetely be either not 1/16 or more quiet
  71. 02:06:226 (6,7) - to the 1/3 ticks in 02:06:226 - , 02:06:317 - , and 02:06:385 (7) - ??
  72. 02:10:381 (9) - I'd go with stacking circes similarly to 03:11:089 (4,5,6,7,1) -
  73. 02:24:937 - just mentioning that things like these can be mapped (same goes for 02:25:675 - and 02:27:118 - ). my reasoning behind this is that mapping these sounds would lead to the slowdown in 02:27:476 (1) - being more dramatic because everything aligns to the vocals in the slowdown starting in 02:27:476 (1) - as well so i would really like to encourage you to map these vocals.
    TL;DR: Mapping the vocals i mentioned above would make the slowdown more epic imo
  74. 02:38:256 (7) - consider rotating this one by 20 degrees and moving it to 367 | 103 to make that one more even and overall less confusing (current spacing is looking like you wanna enforce a sliderbreak)
  75. 02:41:609 (5) - try 1/8 it sounds a bit nicer
  76. 02:43:727 (1) - it could be a bit closer to 02:43:550 (5) - imo because the slowdown in SV after such a jump feels like a punch to the face
  77. 02:45:139 (1,2) - could rotate these by -11 deg and reposition the other 2 sliders accordingly so that 02:45:139 (1,2) - match the shape of 02:44:433 (2) - a bit better:
  78. 02:48:139 (2,1,2) - you could at least try to get rid of these overlaps i think you do have the space for that and the spacing gets bigger by 02:49:021 (6,7,8,9) - anyway, so overlapping them doesn't look that nice and is not really necessary i guess
  79. 02:49:727 (10) - would move this one to around 23 | 261 and make it somehow blanket 02:50:080 (1) - in order to be a bit easier to catch:
  80. 02:50:786 (1,1,1) - with this many SV changes the NCs here seem a bit unnecessary imo
  81. 02:52:903 (6) - It's not that i hate you and your 1/16 or anything but 1/8 just sounds real nice .-. (have it end in 02:53:212 - btw)
  82. 02:53:609 (1,1,1) - idk who told you to NC here but you don't do it in other places and it kind of screws up your NCing since the SV changes here aren't even that huge
  83. 02:55:021 (6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - consider decreasing the spacing on this stream since it looks like it's almost the same spacing as 02:54:491 (2,3,4) - leading to reading difficulties
  84. 02:57:491 (2) - try an 1/8 slider which repeats once sounds much more fitting !
  85. 02:58:021 (3) - honestly feels like this should be a bit more to the left (67|327 maybe??)
  86. 03:01:021 (8) - idk this could be shortened to the red tick in 03:01:197 - and you could add a circle on the blue tick in 03:01:286 -
  87. 03:01:374 (1) - just saying that it doesn't really have to touch 03:01:021 (8) - so if you did not take the suggestion directly above you should at least avoid this very easily avoided overlap
  88. 03:02:080 (1) - ^ though this is not looking as bad so this is optional
  89. 03:02:786 (3,2) - these 2 are kind of close and i think you do have the space to avoid that for it does not look that good when playing it
  90. 03:06:668 - there's a wub as well as a vocal on this tick so representing it in the slidershape would be pretty damn cool
  91. 03:15:384 (3,1) - look at these 2 for example if you set the timeline to a time around 03:15:564 - and maybe think of a way to make this look a bit prettier?
  92. 03:18:264 (5) - based on your + stream there you should consider NCing here
  93. 03:18:468 (6,8) - also there isn't really any sound in here so you should probably think about removing these 2 circles (seriously)
  94. 03:18:809 (1) - should be shortened by 1 tick to end in 03:19:082 -
  95. 03:19:263 - could think about adding an object here to compensate the deletions before
  96. 03:19:763 (1) - same game for this: it should start on the 1/3 tick in 03:19:808 - and end on the next white
  97. 03:20:444 (1) - should end on the 1/3 tick in 03:20:899 -
  98. 03:22:558 (4) - should be on the 1/3 tick in 03:22:535 - (it's similar to 01:34:862 - so i'll suggest the same)
  99. 03:22:626 (5,6) - I'm like not really sure if these should end on the respective 1/3 ticks in the end but i think just because overmapping sliderends is allowed it doesn't necessarily have to be done so I'd suggest to at least try it and give me some feedback on this idea
  100. 03:27:535 (1,2) - I'm like 97% sure these should end on the 1/3 ticks near their 1/2 ticks they currently end on
  101. 03:31:899 (1) - could have it end in 03:32:172 - and try to add an object on the 1/3 tick in 03:32:263 - maybe? (or just have it end in the 1/3 tick in 03:32:263 - )
  102. 03:33:535 (6) - this pattern would be like super consistent if this one ended in 03:33:626 -
  103. 03:33:717 (7) - also DS is a bit unreasonably irregular, you could at least move it down a tiny bit to make me happier
  104. 03:34:626 (1) - i like this one but i think it should be a bit more quiet
  105. 03:35:717 (4,5,6) - this pattern as a whole should be moved a bit to the left and up a bit to have a smoother transition between 03:35:172 (3) - and the actual pattern:
    Maybe like this

also i rotated the thing by -7 deg for this
  106. 03:36:285 (1) - idk sounds better when starting on the white tick for me (move it to 03:36:263 - on the timeline)
  107. 03:36:808 (1) - should end on the 1/3 tick in 03:37:161 - imo
  108. 03:38:400 (7) - ^ on 03:38:843 -
  109. 03:39:197 - you could add a circle in here to get rid of an otherwise kind of awkward break
  110. 03:40:790 (9) - should end on the 1/3 tick in 03:40:967 -
  111. 03:41:498 (1,1) - you have plenty of space here to avoid this overlap. just saying.
  112. 03:44:241 (1) - this one looks like you had a space problem and just really wanted to place it above that pattattern like you did in 01:55:680 (1,2,1,2,1) - so i'd advise you to somehow find a way to actually do that by moving 03:43:179 (1,2,1,2) - down or rotating them or something else i didn't think of right now (get a bit creative this way just looks like you wanted to do the same but couldn't cause space and that makes me a bit sad)
  113. 03:45:303 (5) - 1/8 maybe ?? 1/6 seems to be also possible i don't really know which i'd prefer
  114. 03:45:834 (2,3) - both are cool to end on the 1/3 tick also their overlap is not the nicest and should be addressed
  115. 03:46:365 (1) - this should end on the 1/3 too 03:46:808 -
  116. 03:48:400 - here seems to be a sound which is quite loud and should be mapped I'd suggest this rhythm:
  117. 03:48:754 (3) - this as well 03:48:931 -
  118. 03:51:940 (1) - should end in 03:52:117 -
  119. 03:52:914 (2) - this is the only time you actually stack a 2/3 now and you should probably think about how it can be misread as 1/2 and that it could be totally playable when unstacked
  120. 03:53:799 - and here we reached the part where i want Charles to tell me why this should be double bpm while the equivalent in 03:07:021 - is halved
  121. 04:24:230 - So you see that the vocals in this section are going Teeeen shoooo shotensho all the time and i think the parts which are shotensho could be mapped to make it a bit more interesting (04:27:616 - for example and every 2nd slider's middle could possibly be a triplet of 3 circles)...
    why you ask? because this would become increasingly challenging as the BPM increases here and would make it look a bit less lasy since all this section is until 04:47:700 - is slow sliders, and you can actually bring in a bit of variation there by doing that
    It isn't a must have though but i'd think it'd be pretty cool
  122. 05:04:318 (17) - you could firstly NC somewhere through this stream or at least on here because of the suggestion that'll follow:
    you could make 05:04:318 (17) - an 1/2 slider and add an 1/2 slider in 05:04:591 - and a circle on 05:04:796 - to have a transition from this to hte repeat-woooo-slider-thing:
    Arrangement is up to you if you like this idea

Would at least get rid of the 2/1 void you have there, but if you like the void then disregard
  123. 05:04:864 (1) - i don't even think there is anything justifying a hold slider here though (let alone an 1/16 slider) so i'd say a longer slider starting in 05:04:864 - and ending on 05:05:318 - could be cool instead
  124. 05:07:863 - just saying you could add an 1/6 repeat slider here if you really wanted to to not have a sudden piece of void in this kiai (an 1/3 slider would be totally fine as well)
  125. 05:08:681 (1,2,4) - 1/3 rhythm for their ends sounds better i guess (05:08:863 - , 05:09:136 - , 05:09:681 - )
  126. 05:10:863 (5,6) - ^ (with 05:10:772 - , 05:11:045 -)
  127. 05:15:227 (1,2) - on the 1/3 ticks i'm kinda sure
  128. 05:17:590 (1) - in having it end in 05:17:863 - should be better
  129. 05:19:772 (1) - I already explained once why it's a bad idea to stack 2/3 so i'd advise you to unstack
  130. 05:28:041 (5,6) - adding more space between those could be a nice idea to make this looking less cramped up there (you do have a bit of space until 05:28:394 (7) - so i think that's doable)
  131. 05:28:571 (8,1,2) - this could be less mean if moved top and right a bit imo
  132. 05:33:688 (5) - you could move this to the right a bit to avoid the overlap with 05:33:512 (4) - here
  133. 05:39:688 (7,8) - i think that the (8) should be moved up and right a bit in order to feel less like a combobreaker here (don't get me wrong it should stay hard but i guess it shouldn't be this mean directly after the kiai)
  134. 05:49:267 - could add an 2/3 repeat slider here (or maybe this one is 3/8 idk)
  135. 05:55:777 (7) - should be longer by 1 repeat imo
  136. 05:59:777 - you could add a circle here and have the spinner beginn shortly after in order to have some kind of finish for this part

And yes i didn't go in depth in some parts because they are either repeating issues for me
or because i thought the timing and tick usage stuff would be more important
If you want me to follow up on this with something else more about your patterns you should considerably redo parts of it according to the guideline which this mod is intended to be

Overall i think i addressed most of the bigger issues here which is the rhythm of this map in my eyes and am looking forward to see what you'll do to respond to this
I also don't think that this kills the map or anything in it, it just makes it less random imo
If you happen to not understand something mentioned above feel free to contact and discuss with me ingame~

I think i should start using my own blood to write those (this took about 10 hrs)

Topic Starter
Squigly
SPOILER

Okoratu wrote:

I said i'll do this, so here i go
I said i wouldn't kill this so this looks far worse than it actually is
I advise you to try each and every suggestion before turning down my reasoning.
I kind of expect you to follow up on it.

General

1. WUB WUB WUBBB
  2. I assume you used this for your background, idk you could add the artist to the Tags of this if you wanted to
  3. Also your BG is so i searched for that again and resized it and kind of made the colors be a tiny bit stronger~
  4. Also I noticed that you didn't even bother using custom colors, but since the standard colors are
    I would just go ahead and suggest some other colors for this:
    Combocolors

Color 1: RGB(196, 216, 251)
    Color 2: RGB(142, 142, 181)
    Color 3: RGB(234, 109, 131)
    Color 4: RGB(128, 94, 94)
    If you want to have this extra cool you could use 4 additional Colors which you only use when Kiai is active (so these are more bright and stuff):
    Even More colors

Color 5: RGB(57,127,251)
    Color 6: RGB(49,49,160)
    Color 7: RGB(234, 32, 68)
    Color 8: RGB(128, 6, 6)
    If you use these in the choruses only the colors will look more intense there and thus give the effect which the choruses have in general!
  5. The Artist should be きくお and the Romanization stays the same i guess (Source)
  6. The Title should be てんしょう しょうてんしょう and the Romanization stays the same (Source)
  7. Are you getting a fancy storyboard for this?? Because if you don't, uncheck "Widescreen Support" because it isn't really needed for that~
  8. Timing: This one is for Charles: I don't really understand why the BPM is halved in 03:07:021 - while it is doubled in 03:54:861 - and so forth at least for one of these the ticks just don't really align and this should be done conistently throughout this i guess (this should only be a mathematical thing that doesn't really fit imo, but maybe you can help me out here in case i'm wrong)
  9. Dolphin needs to rename the taco since it's totally related to his name

Ascension Reincarnation

1. idk I'm basing my diffname suggestion on these Lyrics Translation: Suicide, Death Sentence, Resurrection. Or maybe other fancy english words for these, you decide.
    OD 8 is cool for this, i wouldn't even care about you using HP+1, because that shouldn't really change a thing here
    Opinion: This map is indeed fun to play for me but it does not really look all that fun. This will take a long time to write but hopefully most style suggestions of it should be applicable.
    Some of the ticks you use are really really questionable and I will probably end up covering them here
    Also your map barely uses any hitsounds you really should think about addressing it and search for some custom hitsounds
    So here I go:
    [/color]
  2. About the hitsound thing i would just go ahead and devide this in parts which i think would fit
    1. 00:04:394 - A soft sampleset at low volume with whistles would be cool i think
    2. 00:07:217 - either a drum set or increasing the volume of the soft set could be ok
    3. 00:14:982 - a normal set from here onwards or from 00:15:688 - seems to follow this best
    4. 00:26:982 - i don't think any of the standard things fits this so i suggest to go with a soft set and custom hitsounds for this part
    5. 00:38:276 - From here on a Normal set with custom claps and/or finishes should be cool
    6. 01:22:778 - the standard normal set sounds neat here~
    7. 01:31:680 - Normal set with custom claps / finish
    8. 02:06:589 - the soft set from the beginning again
    9. 02:10:764 - See the 2nd suggestion in the beginning
    10. 02:21:472 - sounds like you should find a custom hitsound for these sounds and use them :o
    11. 02:27:476 - the normal set with claps again
    12. 03:07:021 - normal with other custom claps would be coool
    13. 03:19:354 - a normal with the claps you use in the first chorus
    14. 03:53:799 - the soft set from the beginning (maybe with some kind of special finish for the first thing in the section 03:53:799 (1) - ) also custom finishes advised
    15. 04:24:230 - idk a normal with some kind of claps could fit for the way you mapped it also i would silence the slider-slide here for whatever set you're using since it'll be quite audible in this section particular since it's so quiet
    16. 05:05:409 - custom claps as usual lol
    17. 06:04:923 - plss. lol
  3. 00:00:511 - If you listen to this at higher volume (osu-side) the spinner should in fact start here (also consider adding an audio leadin as your first object is at 00:00:864 - anyway, so having at least a second or 1.5 second before the first object will at least give you a chance to realize what's happening. k)
  4. 00:05:077 (2) - shouldn't this be on the white tick next to it ? (if not question charle's timing nao) for me, i thought it sounded better on this mark than the white tick, i could be wrong but i know it is very possible.
  5. 00:07:923 (3,1) - the overlap is a bit suboptimal here and i'm just gonna mention it because you do have enough space to avoid it somehow the section is full of overlaps but they are barely even noticable, must these be changed?
  6. 00:11:099 (4,1) - using the same slider here might make for a more even pattern here, but i don't know if that's your thing i fixed the curve rather
  7. 00:15:158 - just saying you could use a stream from here until 00:15:511 - instead of the thing you currently do i hear big drum beats, i think this sounds better
  8. 00:16:393 (4,7) - stack hating fixed
  9. 00:18:246 - if you're into that you could add an object here there is no reason to
  10. 00:19:217 (4,7) - the same slider could make this again more pleasant to look at i changed the curve rather
  11. 00:32:629 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - just saying that you could have each of these as a 1/2 sliders to have a transition to the streamjumpy part that follows (it's not a must have tho) i dont see it
  12. 00:32:629 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - again about this in case you don't go for the sliders: if you have all fo them marked you will see that the beginning and the end overlap, you could set the Beat Snap Divisor to 1/1 and go to Compose -> Create polygon circles and choose 0.6x ds and 9 circles i hope its better now
  13. 00:37:688 (6) - i think the ticks here are correct but the thing as a whole should be moved to the blue tick in 00:37:658 - imo i tried to look at it that way but it didnt seem to fit
  14. 00:38:011 (7) - same i think it should be in the blue it in 00:38:011 -
  15. 00:40:746 (4,1) - i suggest to move these 2 to 112 | 152 in order to have the gaps between start end end of each slider approx the same (talking about 00:40:393 (2,3,4,1) - as a whole) i dont get what you mean
  16. 00:42:864 (4,5) - i would move these 2 at least far enough apart so that they don't overlap because that's a bit ugly kay
  17. 00:43:393 (7,1) - since it's quite visible but you lack the space to do something really different about it i would suggest to at least reshape 00:43:393 (7) - so that it compliments the border of 00:43:923 (1) - a bit better? that makes sense, changed
    Obviously i would prefer it if you found a way without these 2 overlapping but the above way would also be within the range of acceptable
  18. 00:44:717 (2) - I'd actually use the same SV for this one as you use for 00:42:864 (4,5,6,7) - since they are the same o: i think they are different
  19. 00:46:393 (7) - you could move this one up a bit to have a smoother transition from 00:46:217 (6) - into this slider (moving it up left should be awesome - maybe rotating a bit afterwards idk) i like it this way
  20. 00:46:746 (8) - should use 1/8 max for this one or even 1/6 since it doesn't really have all that many sounds (i think 1/8 is cool since most of the other sounds land on 1/4 stuff and i consider 1/16 special and using it too much would be overuse imo) i dunno, i really enjoyed the fact to be able to put such scary repeating sliders in this map, that that im looking to over use them but, if it fits then why not.
  21. 00:47:629 (1) - this could and should be shortened to the red tick in 00:47:982 - and a circle should be added in 00:48:070 - in order to keep consistent with your other sliders like this up until now...? well, its still the same sound, it only ever disappears after the slider ends so as a finish i would think for it to be fine the way it is
  22. 00:50:629 (3,4) - same sliders could be cool, not a must have tho curves are accented more
  23. 00:50:982 (5) - I'd prefer it if this one would be moved closer to the end of 00:50:452 (2) - because this way it looks like you actually planned this overlap all along: ill kepe et V:
    somewhat fancy Example yees

Idk the impact on readability this has
  24. 00:51:335 (7) - could and should be an 1/4 slider imo i see what you mean, but i like it better this way
  25. 00:53:511 (8) - i think this should be extended up to the blue tick in 00:53:717 - (1/12 has the thing you need here) changed
  26. 00:54:511 (6,7,8) - first of all this pattern should be a bit further away from 00:54:335 (5) - since the gap here changes from 1/4 to 1/6 and this would empathize this better well, i did change the gap distance a bit
  27. 00:54:688 (7,8) - this overlap just doesn't look that good i'd like to suggest something different so it's your choice:
    Something different
    i love it so much though, if it actually becomes a problem ill change it maybe
    like this way you avoid the overlap and have the pattern be easily readable but note that you should move 00:55:393 (2) - and the following stuff a tiny bit in order to not destroy your patterns
  28. 00:56:099 (2) - i think the 1/4 here is more clearly autible than the 1/6 so you could change it to an 1/4 slider if you agree with me here sounds like 1/6 to me, it all more or less flows into eachother
  29. 00:56:629 (1) - consider shortening this one to the white tick in 00:56:982 - to add another circle for 00:57:070 - ? i changed that circle to a slider so i consider this a plus c:
  30. 00:57:629 - might add a circle on the 1/6 tick here for the wub (idk up to you, would make the time between objects in this pattern more consistent though) nuh
  31. 00:57:923 (3) - should consider moving this one similarly to 00:51:688 (1,2,3) - since it looks like you're attempting the samething here so moving it down a bit along with the big wooooo slider could be cool here they are a bit different sections, i do map similarily when they are consistent too eachother but this is not the case
  32. 01:02:629 - could shortne the slider here to that tick in order to (1) catch the vocal (2) be able to add a circle in 01:02:717 - ?
  33. 01:03:511 (5) - I'm pretty sure this is only supposed to be an 1/8 slider
  34. 01:04:393 (1) - i think this rhythm should be used here:
    There are 2 separate wubs but one slider

Idk if you can manage to make this play nicely I'll coniser you awesome
  35. 01:05:982 (7) - moving this one to 316|154 could make this one less awkward to play
  36. 01:07:217 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - this would simply look better if you distance snapped all 1/3 with the same snap (deactivate grid snap for this operation!)
  37. 01:09:041 (3) - this one could more neat if it had one red anchor at first so you can parallel it with 01:08:629 (1,2) - ?
  38. 01:09:335 (1) - I think it's very hard to separate this slider in to 2 but in order to empathize the sound in 01:09:688 - you could add a red anchor on that in order to have it turn somewhere else on the sound change:
  39. 01:14:080 (3,4,5) - if you look at this section as a whole you will notice that this is the only case where 3 objects stack in the same place you could therefore consider breaking this up to be a notch more consistent with your other patterns here
  40. I think this section could really use some more jumps/ less stacks but that's my subjective opinion
  41. 01:16:876 (1) - since this is a more intense sound you should use a lower SV according to your SV policy regarding these... i guess?
  42. 01:18:059 (4,6) - the same slider could be cool again here since it looks like that's what you're going for
  43. 01:19:531 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - this could overall use more 1/2 spacing between each object since 01:20:329 (1,2) - do have a bigger spacing i'd recommend to adjust the rest of it to fit the spacing of 01:20:329 (1,2) - and see how it plays
  44. 01:21:106 (5) - if you listen to the 2 sounds this slider maps i don't think you're doing 01:21:261 - any good by giving it only the sliderend, i'd recommend circles
  45. 01:28:680 (2) - you could move this to around 338|113 in order to have it a bit more visually appealing?
    Or move it in a way that it looks like you wanted to stack it with 01:28:135 (4) - similarly to 01:27:862 (3,3) -
  46. 01:30:862 (3) - according to your NC pattern you could add one here as well...??
  47. 01:31:544 (2) - a straight slider would make for a smoother, better looking transition here imo
  48. 01:33:351 (3) - if anything this one should start on the white tick in 01:33:317 - for it would make also the transition more smooth here (1/4 between each object) - you could also consider making it 1/6 because that doesn't sound bad either
  49. 01:33:862 (4) - did you miss an NC ? idk
  50. 01:34:510 (7,1) - these 2 should definetely be snapped to the 1/4 ticks in 01:34:498 - and 01:34:589 - (see 01:07:688 (3,4,5) - for an example on how to make it work)
  51. 01:34:885 (3) - I think snapping it to the 1/3 tick in 01:34:862 - is better than using the 1/4 tick here
  52. 01:38:771 (2) - should be a bit more quiet imo but you don't even have hitsounds yet
  53. 01:39:453 (4,5,6) - this seems to be a bit offbeat, you could consider this rhythm:
    Oh look i got them colors back!

oh no this would delete a circle and follow the wubs
  54. 01:40:862 (2,1) - these 2 shapes could compliment each other better (i already mentioned what i mean by that above so you should know what i mean)
  55. 01:42:044 (1) - There are 2 wubs in this one again so you could add another anchor in 01:42:317 - or somehow try to split it into 2 different sliders
  56. 01:43:817 (2) - you could try this rhythm to stay be better with the music
  57. 01:48:771 (2,3) - i kind of disliked these because they could flow into 01:49:135 (1) - much better so i'd suggest rotating them by either +20 or -50 degrees depending on what kinda flow you wanna have? (also these values are approximations)
  58. 01:52:135 (4) - the wub is on the 1/3 tick in 01:52:317 - so this should end there o:
  59. 01:52:544 (6) - this could also be something like this to not icnore the white tick in 01:52:680 - since that one's quite loud:
  60. 01:53:203 (9) - idk how you got it like this but i think this one would be better here
  61. 01:53:907 (2) - I am quite sure that this should start on the 1/3 tick in 01:53:953 - (and end on the white tick ofc)
  62. 01:54:589 (5) - I tried to like this shape, i really did, but its end is unnecessarily "sqeezed" in the end so i'd suggest something like this: (note that this one ends on the 1/3 tick in 01:55:044 -)
    More Eyecandy please

If you wanna have this exact slider, here's the code:
    320,100,114589,2,0,B|369:99|410:166|373:236|373:236|336:304|391:380|474:343,1,350.000013351441
  63. 01:55:680 (1,2,1,2,1) - I like these but maybe the gaps between these sliders could be the same (especially the space between 01:55:680 (1,2) - appears to be off)
  64. 01:58:339 (4) - wub is on 1/3 tick in 01:58:317 - (this happens quite often, i might add)
  65. 01:58:612 (5) - ^ the tick is in 01:58:589 -
  66. 01:59:498 (1) - SV could be higher so you could add some red anchor stuff in 01:59:771 - in order to empathize the sound change
  67. 02:00:044 (2) - i think something like this would be better for the rhythm here:
    Example

1/3 between (2,3); 1/6 stream; 1/6 repeat; 1/4 repeat
    ... actually i'm not all that sure so this could be an alternative which we have to decide upon:

1/3 between (2,3); 1/6 stream; 1/6 repeat; 1/3 repeat
  68. 02:01:305 (4) - are you sure it's not some rhythm like this:
  69. 02:02:635 (1,2,3,4,5) - wubs are on 1/3 ticks for most of the times:
  70. 02:04:953 (2) - this should definetely be either not 1/16 or more quiet
  71. 02:06:226 (6,7) - to the 1/3 ticks in 02:06:226 - , 02:06:317 - , and 02:06:385 (7) - ??
  72. 02:10:381 (9) - I'd go with stacking circes similarly to 03:11:089 (4,5,6,7,1) -
  73. 02:24:937 - just mentioning that things like these can be mapped (same goes for 02:25:675 - and 02:27:118 - ). my reasoning behind this is that mapping these sounds would lead to the slowdown in 02:27:476 (1) - being more dramatic because everything aligns to the vocals in the slowdown starting in 02:27:476 (1) - as well so i would really like to encourage you to map these vocals.
    TL;DR: Mapping the vocals i mentioned above would make the slowdown more epic imo
  74. 02:38:256 (7) - consider rotating this one by 20 degrees and moving it to 367 | 103 to make that one more even and overall less confusing (current spacing is looking like you wanna enforce a sliderbreak)
  75. 02:41:609 (5) - try 1/8 it sounds a bit nicer
  76. 02:43:727 (1) - it could be a bit closer to 02:43:550 (5) - imo because the slowdown in SV after such a jump feels like a punch to the face
  77. 02:45:139 (1,2) - could rotate these by -11 deg and reposition the other 2 sliders accordingly so that 02:45:139 (1,2) - match the shape of 02:44:433 (2) - a bit better:
  78. 02:48:139 (2,1,2) - you could at least try to get rid of these overlaps i think you do have the space for that and the spacing gets bigger by 02:49:021 (6,7,8,9) - anyway, so overlapping them doesn't look that nice and is not really necessary i guess
  79. 02:49:727 (10) - would move this one to around 23 | 261 and make it somehow blanket 02:50:080 (1) - in order to be a bit easier to catch:
  80. 02:50:786 (1,1,1) - with this many SV changes the NCs here seem a bit unnecessary imo
  81. 02:52:903 (6) - It's not that i hate you and your 1/16 or anything but 1/8 just sounds real nice .-. (have it end in 02:53:212 - btw)
  82. 02:53:609 (1,1,1) - idk who told you to NC here but you don't do it in other places and it kind of screws up your NCing since the SV changes here aren't even that huge
  83. 02:55:021 (6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - consider decreasing the spacing on this stream since it looks like it's almost the same spacing as 02:54:491 (2,3,4) - leading to reading difficulties
  84. 02:57:491 (2) - try an 1/8 slider which repeats once sounds much more fitting !
  85. 02:58:021 (3) - honestly feels like this should be a bit more to the left (67|327 maybe??)
  86. 03:01:021 (8) - idk this could be shortened to the red tick in 03:01:197 - and you could add a circle on the blue tick in 03:01:286 -
  87. 03:01:374 (1) - just saying that it doesn't really have to touch 03:01:021 (8) - so if you did not take the suggestion directly above you should at least avoid this very easily avoided overlap
  88. 03:02:080 (1) - ^ though this is not looking as bad so this is optional
  89. 03:02:786 (3,2) - these 2 are kind of close and i think you do have the space to avoid that for it does not look that good when playing it
  90. 03:06:668 - there's a wub as well as a vocal on this tick so representing it in the slidershape would be pretty damn cool
  91. 03:15:384 (3,1) - look at these 2 for example if you set the timeline to a time around 03:15:564 - and maybe think of a way to make this look a bit prettier?
  92. 03:18:264 (5) - based on your + stream there you should consider NCing here
  93. 03:18:468 (6,8) - also there isn't really any sound in here so you should probably think about removing these 2 circles (seriously)
  94. 03:18:809 (1) - should be shortened by 1 tick to end in 03:19:082 -
  95. 03:19:263 - could think about adding an object here to compensate the deletions before
  96. 03:19:763 (1) - same game for this: it should start on the 1/3 tick in 03:19:808 - and end on the next white
  97. 03:20:444 (1) - should end on the 1/3 tick in 03:20:899 -
  98. 03:22:558 (4) - should be on the 1/3 tick in 03:22:535 - (it's similar to 01:34:862 - so i'll suggest the same)
  99. 03:22:626 (5,6) - I'm like not really sure if these should end on the respective 1/3 ticks in the end but i think just because overmapping sliderends is allowed it doesn't necessarily have to be done so I'd suggest to at least try it and give me some feedback on this idea
  100. 03:27:535 (1,2) - I'm like 97% sure these should end on the 1/3 ticks near their 1/2 ticks they currently end on
  101. 03:31:899 (1) - could have it end in 03:32:172 - and try to add an object on the 1/3 tick in 03:32:263 - maybe? (or just have it end in the 1/3 tick in 03:32:263 - )
  102. 03:33:535 (6) - this pattern would be like super consistent if this one ended in 03:33:626 -
  103. 03:33:717 (7) - also DS is a bit unreasonably irregular, you could at least move it down a tiny bit to make me happier
  104. 03:34:626 (1) - i like this one but i think it should be a bit more quiet
  105. 03:35:717 (4,5,6) - this pattern as a whole should be moved a bit to the left and up a bit to have a smoother transition between 03:35:172 (3) - and the actual pattern:
    Maybe like this

also i rotated the thing by -7 deg for this
  106. 03:36:285 (1) - idk sounds better when starting on the white tick for me (move it to 03:36:263 - on the timeline)
  107. 03:36:808 (1) - should end on the 1/3 tick in 03:37:161 - imo
  108. 03:38:400 (7) - ^ on 03:38:843 -
  109. 03:39:197 - you could add a circle in here to get rid of an otherwise kind of awkward break
  110. 03:40:790 (9) - should end on the 1/3 tick in 03:40:967 -
  111. 03:41:498 (1,1) - you have plenty of space here to avoid this overlap. just saying.
  112. 03:44:241 (1) - this one looks like you had a space problem and just really wanted to place it above that pattattern like you did in 01:55:680 (1,2,1,2,1) - so i'd advise you to somehow find a way to actually do that by moving 03:43:179 (1,2,1,2) - down or rotating them or something else i didn't think of right now (get a bit creative this way just looks like you wanted to do the same but couldn't cause space and that makes me a bit sad)
  113. 03:45:303 (5) - 1/8 maybe ?? 1/6 seems to be also possible i don't really know which i'd prefer
  114. 03:45:834 (2,3) - both are cool to end on the 1/3 tick also their overlap is not the nicest and should be addressed
  115. 03:46:365 (1) - this should end on the 1/3 too 03:46:808 -
  116. 03:48:400 - here seems to be a sound which is quite loud and should be mapped I'd suggest this rhythm:
  117. 03:48:754 (3) - this as well 03:48:931 -
  118. 03:51:940 (1) - should end in 03:52:117 -
  119. 03:52:914 (2) - this is the only time you actually stack a 2/3 now and you should probably think about how it can be misread as 1/2 and that it could be totally playable when unstacked
  120. 03:53:799 - and here we reached the part where i want Charles to tell me why this should be double bpm while the equivalent in 03:07:021 - is halved
  121. 04:24:230 - So you see that the vocals in this section are going Teeeen shoooo shotensho all the time and i think the parts which are shotensho could be mapped to make it a bit more interesting (04:27:616 - for example and every 2nd slider's middle could possibly be a triplet of 3 circles)...
    why you ask? because this would become increasingly challenging as the BPM increases here and would make it look a bit less lasy since all this section is until 04:47:700 - is slow sliders, and you can actually bring in a bit of variation there by doing that
    It isn't a must have though but i'd think it'd be pretty cool
  122. 05:04:318 (17) - you could firstly NC somewhere through this stream or at least on here because of the suggestion that'll follow:
    you could make 05:04:318 (17) - an 1/2 slider and add an 1/2 slider in 05:04:591 - and a circle on 05:04:796 - to have a transition from this to hte repeat-woooo-slider-thing:
    Arrangement is up to you if you like this idea

Would at least get rid of the 2/1 void you have there, but if you like the void then disregard
  123. 05:04:864 (1) - i don't even think there is anything justifying a hold slider here though (let alone an 1/16 slider) so i'd say a longer slider starting in 05:04:864 - and ending on 05:05:318 - could be cool instead
  124. 05:07:863 - just saying you could add an 1/6 repeat slider here if you really wanted to to not have a sudden piece of void in this kiai (an 1/3 slider would be totally fine as well)
  125. 05:08:681 (1,2,4) - 1/3 rhythm for their ends sounds better i guess (05:08:863 - , 05:09:136 - , 05:09:681 - )
  126. 05:10:863 (5,6) - ^ (with 05:10:772 - , 05:11:045 -)
  127. 05:15:227 (1,2) - on the 1/3 ticks i'm kinda sure
  128. 05:17:590 (1) - in having it end in 05:17:863 - should be better
  129. 05:19:772 (1) - I already explained once why it's a bad idea to stack 2/3 so i'd advise you to unstack
  130. 05:28:041 (5,6) - adding more space between those could be a nice idea to make this looking less cramped up there (you do have a bit of space until 05:28:394 (7) - so i think that's doable)
  131. 05:28:571 (8,1,2) - this could be less mean if moved top and right a bit imo
  132. 05:33:688 (5) - you could move this to the right a bit to avoid the overlap with 05:33:512 (4) - here
  133. 05:39:688 (7,8) - i think that the (8) should be moved up and right a bit in order to feel less like a combobreaker here (don't get me wrong it should stay hard but i guess it shouldn't be this mean directly after the kiai)
  134. 05:49:267 - could add an 2/3 repeat slider here (or maybe this one is 3/8 idk)
  135. 05:55:777 (7) - should be longer by 1 repeat imo
  136. 05:59:777 - you could add a circle here and have the spinner beginn shortly after in order to have some kind of finish for this part

And yes i didn't go in depth in some parts because they are either repeating issues for me
or because i thought the timing and tick usage stuff would be more important
If you want me to follow up on this with something else more about your patterns you should considerably redo parts of it according to the guideline which this mod is intended to be

Overall i think i addressed most of the bigger issues here which is the rhythm of this map in my eyes and am looking forward to see what you'll do to respond to this
I also don't think that this kills the map or anything in it, it just makes it less random imo
If you happen to not understand something mentioned above feel free to contact and discuss with me ingame~

I think i should start using my own blood to write those (this took about 10 hrs)

this mod is huge, ill do it in sections
show more