posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gritoit

CleanPlay v 1.1
by Gritoit
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/p6b9wpppda0xz8g/CleanPlay_v1.1.osk
Size: 5 MB

The objective of this skin is to try and produce a skin which is easily readable, clean and not too straining on the eyes.

What this Skin Includes
Target shaped default "numbers"
Cursor (high contrast)
Hp Bar with 3 distinct colored and shaped icons so you only have to glance at them
Mod icons that are mostly text-less
Custom "stars" in order to tell difficulty at a glance
miss, 50, 100 that are discretely visible and invisible 300s
Custom Ranking Graph
Score and default numbers that are large and bold to be better able to glance at
Custom Ranking Letters
Custom Clock Spinner
High contrast follow points
Basically everything else

Thanks for taking the time to check out my skin. Please leave me comments and ideas for improving the skin below.

Feel free to use my elements in other skins if you can just send me a link so I can check out your work. I have a bad habit of collecting way too many skins. :)

Updates
v1.0 released 7-6-14

v1.1 7-7-14 Made star 1 pixel smaller to better show very small differences in difficulty. Changed Mod icons to all have black or darker backgrounds. Made double time and nightcore have red numbers to better represent their difficulty increase. Cleaned up a few images. Removed some unneeded files.

Total Downloads
100 by 7-8-14
200 by 7-10-14
400 by
800 by
DeletedUser_4041880
The star idea is genius holy shit.
yuanzongli

Frostei wrote:

The star idea is genius holy shit.
Already exists, but indeed, the idea is genious.

robflop
I absolutely LOVE the Stars. So damn genius.
(I'm aware it already exists tho)
Topic Starter
Gritoit
Glad to hear everyone likes the stars. Kind of figured some others would try similar things, though I hadn't seen them before.

Also happy I finished a bunch of fixes and v1.1 is out now.

This is what changed:
Made star 1 pixel smaller to better show very small differences in difficulty.
Changed Mod icons to all have black or darker backgrounds.
Made double time and nightcore have red numbers to better represent their difficulty increase.
Cleaned up a few images.
Removed some unneeded files.
Salamat
The pause-_______.png font kinda bugs me, as well as the ranking-Perfect.png font. Ugh, what a hindrance to a great skin. :(
Topic Starter
Gritoit

salamat wrote:

The pause-_______.png font kinda bugs me, as well as the ranking-Perfect.png font. Ugh, what a hindrance to a great skin. :(
Is it just the font? or would you prefer a different color. Just let me know and I can change it easy enough as I am not horribly attached to it. Also what sort of fonts do you think would fit the skin better?

Check out this text as a possible replacement: http://www.mediafire.com/download/e72753by0y7gv15/Button_text.zip
That is from a new skin I have been working on.
Xiaolin
The rankings are just amazing ~
sinkip
"clean" play
it looks really cluttered to be called clean sorry :(

the rest however looks great man
Topic Starter
Gritoit

Lapis Aoki wrote:

The rankings are just amazing ~
Thanks I am glad you like them.

sinkip wrote:

"clean" play
it looks really cluttered to be called clean sorry :(

the rest however looks great man
Could you give me some specific ideas of what I should change to make it better? And preferably why / how I should change it.

Also I should have my newest skin out in the next few days. My newest skin includes some HD elements to make it a bit nicer.