forum

Triple Booking - Hana Saku Saikyou Legend Days (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Leslie -
Hi!

some things

• The dimensions of the background should be 1366x768
I cut off a background if you want you could use :3
BG

Download Image

is not necessary to Seitokai Yakuindomo on labels if you put it in the source, would rather put the following : 2nd season opening Shino Amakusa Yoko Hikasa Aria Shichijo Satomi Satou Suzu Hagimura Sayuri Yahagi

combo 1 and combo 2 was very similar, I suggest putting different
the same with combo combo 3 and 4

Good Luck!~
Topic Starter
Arcubin

Leslie - wrote:

Hi!

some things

• The dimensions of the background should be 1366x768
I cut off a background if you want you could use :3
BG

Download Image
it doesn't necessary for 1366x768 :3 i use 1280x720 now. i will update tomorrow

is not necessary to Seitokai Yakuindomo on labels if you put it in the source, would rather put the following : 2nd season opening Shino Amakusa Yoko Hikasa Aria Shichijo Satomi Satou Suzu Hagimura Sayuri Yahagi yeah, i have change it :)

combo 1 and combo 2 was very similar, I suggest putting different
the same with combo combo 3 and 4
haha, again? okay i will change it :)

Good Luck!~
Raisa12
check the BPM in my opinion must be so

BPM: 300
Offset: 932

goes with the rhythm :p
good as you will see this but I recommend more
Topic Starter
Arcubin

Raisa12 wrote:

BPM 300 is too fast :) so i won't change it
seovince

Raisa12 wrote:

BPM 300?? Waaaaaaaaaaat????
Raisa12

seovince wrote:

Raisa12 wrote:

BPM 300?? Waaaaaaaaaaat????
to me it makes me sound good (?
although I can not deny that it is a bit fast :o
okay who cares :v
Toastedsalad
Hi, have a mod:

Easy:
Not much to add here, seems about finished in my opinion.

00:30:532 (2) - try putting this on y:72 just like 1 and 3? tilt 4 as well to match it
00:45:332 (5) - start the next combo here?

Normal:

00:00:932 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - long explanation incoming:
SPOILER
When creating geometrical figures, manually placing the notes without distance snapping can often lead to better results (when done right). I see (or hope) you tried to create a hexagon with a mid-point.

Here's how it's done:

- First try and find your exact DS-distance by placing the first note in the middle of the grid (which should be x256 y192), and place the second note on the desired next beat (with distance snapping on obviously) exactly above it (in this case, should be x256 y60)
- We can now easily see that the grid distance traveled in one beat is 132. The beauty of a hexagon is that the distance between outer notes and the middle point is the same. Knowing this, the hit circle on the bottom side should be at x256 y324
- Now we determine one of the positions of the 4 side circles, get one, find all 4.

Using pro-math and paint skills to show you, we can find the position by calculating 132² = x² + 66² which leads to x = 114. Meaning the side notes are at 256 + or - 114 and y 192 + or - 66. Turn off grid snapping to get the exact coordinates and it should look something like this:

Use these positions for the entire opening combination

01:15:132 (3) - Because this is normal diff: Don't stack sliders that repeat more than once on a next slider start

Hard:
00:14:932 (4,1) - Seeing how this sequence (00:10:532 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - ) is messing with the gaps/rhytm, i found it to play better when the green slider is changed to a hit circle and placed at 00:15:332 -
00:39:732 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - doesnt really fit the rhytm in my opinion. It seems to follow the soft drum pattern, while the vocals are screaming for attention. Yes of course you can map the drums instead of the vocals, but some parts just ask for one thing and not the other.
01:13:932 (8) - shorten the slider and add a hit circle to match with the vocals

Insane:
00:46:732 (1) - consider starting it at any other position instead of the same spot as last combo's end

edited for clarification
LexiaLovesU
Hello im gonna give you some tips owo
An exception to the "always DS on easy & normal" rule happens when creating geometrical figures. I see (or hope) you tried to create a hexagon with a mid-point.
Math beats DS in this case.
- First try and find your exact DS-distance by placing the first note in the middle of the grid (which should be x256 y192), and place the second note on the desired next beat (with DS on) exactly above it (in this case, should be x256 y60)
- We can now easily see that the grid distance traveled in one beat is 132. The beauty of a hexagon is that the distance between outer notes and the middle point is the same. Knowing this, the hit circle on the bottom side should be at x256 y324
- Now we determine the position of the 4 side circles.
There is no exception none you MUST use a consistent ds in easy and normal since not using ds can cause reading and timing issue during gameplay >.<
[Easy]
  1. Normally easy use only 1/1 depending on bpm and to your bpm 150 is pretty fast so sticking to 1/1 notes is the way go.you see when you stick in 1/2 notes in easy it makes gameplay too fast for newbs they wont be able to catch up with it >.< remember this diff is going to be played by newbs so your easy has to be like an introduction to the game. having 1/2 in 150 bpm is just too fast from newbs.
  2. Use the soft sample set for this map as normal sounds obnoxious and not fitting for the bgm. most people use the normal sample set when the genre is rock since most rock music is louder and more obnoxious sounding so it fits. the genre of this is Japanese Pop its happy and peppy sounding so your best bet would be the soft sample set
  3. Easys never have SV changes as they just confuse newbs about the timing of the notes
  4. Dont use too many circles at once like 00:39:336 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - since noobs dont have much stamina they would probably lose combo at the amount of notes
  5. Dont use too many repeats on a slider like this 01:15:136 (1) too many repeats gets confusing for noobs since the repeats come out suddenlly and as if ":out of nowhere"this can cause noobs to break combo
  6. Only place spinner where they relevantly make sense if you place them where their is prominent notes it will cause your map to sound empty. most of the time we place when someone or something is holding a note for a relevantly longer period of time so that you can properly emphasis the notes
Generally its not too bad but it needs alot of work all around which is okay owo since your learning owo
Use these tips and look at your easy and see what you can improve :D
once you have done this call me back and ill actually give a mod :)
Toastedsalad

LexiaLovesU wrote:

There is no exception none you MUST use a consistent ds in easy and normal since not using ds can cause reading and timing issue during gameplay >.<
I can see you didnt spend more than 3 seconds reading my post, so i'll explain it shorter:
Yes i agree he must use DS on easy and normal,
but if his DS messes with his symmetry, he can just step back a second, calculate the distance mathematically and end up with something BETTER than DS can come up with. The map will still be rankable because the distance is exactly right, but you get the bonus of having a nice symmetry
LexiaLovesU

Toastedsalad wrote:

LexiaLovesU wrote:

I can see you didnt spend more than 3 seconds reading my post, so i'll explain it shorter:
Yes i agree he must use DS on easy and normal,
but if his DS messes with his symmetry, he can just step back a second, calculate the distance mathematically and end up with something BETTER than DS can come up with. The map will still be rankable because the distance is exactly right, but you get the bonus of having a nice symmetry
Again DS has to be consistent no BAT will let that pass, symmetry or not. btw symmetry is not a good reasoning to break ds. As of now DS is a consistency system put here to give a map structure and a set distance between notes. your math does not have consistent distance between the notes . your misunderstanding the concept of DS. there is also an easier way of making symmetrical patterns that stay within DS. you just use ctrl+c to copy the note and ctrl+v to paste the note. then use ctrl+g ctrl+h or ctrl+j to move it around in a symmetrical pattern

btw dont start flames here if you want to continue this discussion then send me a forum pm
Toastedsalad
By no means do i want any flamewar or discussion about DS. I suggested this, hoping it would be of constructive use to the mapper.

LexiaLovesU wrote:

your math does not have consistent distance between the notes
Currently the map's first combo 00:00:932 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - has a distance spacing of 1.19 1.20 1.19 1.19 1.20 1.08 1.20, which i hope we can agree on, is not what we want for a normal map

I wanted to suggest to fix the spacing to 1.2 everywhere, but i noticed he wanted to do this sort of shape, so i give him the coordinates where the distance between every note is exactly the same.

The mapper doesn't need to take my shape whatsoever, but i do believe he should fix the spacing here, and i suggested this shape as a correct, while nice-looking, solution

Again, i'm just trying to help out here.
LexiaLovesU

Toastedsalad wrote:

By no means do i want any flamewar or discussion about DS. I suggested this, hoping it would be of constructive use to the mapper.

LexiaLovesU wrote:

your math does not have consistent distance between the notes
Currently the map's first combo 00:00:932 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - has a distance spacing of 1.19 1.20 1.19 1.19 1.20 1.08 1.20, which i hope we can agree on, is not what we want for a normal map

I wanted to suggest to fix the spacing to 1.2 everywhere, but i noticed he wanted to do this sort of shape, so i give him the coordinates where the distance between every note is exactly the same.

The mapper doesn't need to take my shape whatsoever, but i do believe he should fix the spacing here, and i suggested this shape as a correct, while nice-looking, solution

Again, i'm just trying to help out here.
Omg I'm saying is the space between them consistent with the rest of the map?
Also I said to please continue this in forum pm pls
You also said that their is "An exception to the "always DS on easy & normal" did you not?
So I replied that there is no exception since their is no exception you must use DS at all times in easy and normal. I don't want to give the person any false information.
Now stop this and if you want to continue this pls bring this up in forum pm
Toastedsalad

LexiaLovesU wrote:

Omg I'm saying is the space between them consistent with the rest of the map?
If you at least opened the map in the editor and checked you'd see that yes, it's 1.2 beats all map long

LexiaLovesU wrote:

You also said that their is "An exception to the "always DS on easy & normal" did you not?
So I replied that there is no exception since their is no exception you must use DS at all times in easy and normal. I don't want to give the person any false information.
DS = distance snapping in this context. Yes easy & normal needs consistent distance spacing.
You can space distances manually if you want to create something that you want to be spaced according to more than just the previous and next note

LexiaLovesU wrote:

Now stop this and if you want to continue this pls bring this up in forum pm
Excuse me but i am the one modding here and you told me i was wrong even after proving i wasn't. If you want me to elaborate further (or explain it to you simpler), please send me a pm and i will explain at length. Please stop this
Topic Starter
Arcubin
wow... guys hold on... don't debate here :) let's do a peace debate :)
i will re-balance first okay?
Topic Starter
Arcubin

Toastedsalad wrote:

Hi, have a mod:

Easy:
Not much to add here, seems about finished in my opinion.

00:30:532 (2) - try putting this on y:72 just like 1 and 3? tilt 4 as well to match it okay fixed
00:45:332 (5) - start the next combo here? ok done

Normal:

00:00:932 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - long explanation incoming:
SPOILER
When creating geometrical figures, manually placing the notes without distance snapping can often lead to better results (when done right). I see (or hope) you tried to create a hexagon with a mid-point. yeah i want to do it (≥∀≤)/

Here's how it's done:

- First try and find your exact DS-distance by placing the first note in the middle of the grid (which should be x256 y192), and place the second note on the desired next beat (with distance snapping on obviously) exactly above it (in this case, should be x256 y60)
- Now we determine one of the positions of the 4 side circles, get one, find all 4.

Using pro-math and paint skills to show you, we can find the position by calculating 132² = x² + 66² which leads to x = 114. Meaning the side notes are at 256 + or - 114 and y 192 + or - 66. Turn off grid snapping to get the exact coordinates and it should look something like this:

Use these positions for the entire opening combination wow, :3 lol :3 i never use such math for mapping :3 thanks for this tips :) quite helping (≥∀≤)/

01:15:132 (3) - Because this is normal diff: Don't stack sliders that repeat more than once on a next slider start i think it's not a problem :3

Hard:
00:14:932 (4,1) - Seeing how this sequence (00:10:532 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - ) is messing with the gaps/rhytm, i found it to play better when the green slider is changed to a hit circle and placed at 00:15:332 - nah, this one is good for me :)
00:39:732 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - doesnt really fit the rhytm in my opinion. It seems to follow the soft drum pattern, while the vocals are screaming for attention. Yes of course you can map the drums instead of the vocals, but some parts just ask for one thing and not the other. this one lack of hitsound :3 sorry this one is following vocal
01:13:932 (8) - shorten the slider and add a hit circle to match with the vocals nah, not suit the next drum

Insane:
00:46:732 (1) - consider starting it at any other position instead of the same spot as last combo's end this tricky stream is good :3 nothing one is complain about this

edited for clarification
thanks for modding :)
Topic Starter
Arcubin
[Easy]
  1. Normally easy use only 1/1 depending on bpm and to your bpm 150 is pretty fast so sticking to 1/1 notes is the way go.you see when you stick in 1/2 notes in easy it makes gameplay too fast for newbs they wont be able to catch up with it >.< remember this diff is going to be played by newbs so your easy has to be like an introduction to the game. having 1/2 in 150 bpm is just too fast from newbs. nah... :3 1/2 slider is not that fast. my "newbie" friends can do S :) moreover it's a reverse slider :3 but, i will fix some 1/2 slider that doesn't fit the song
  2. Use the soft sample set for this map as normal sounds obnoxious and not fitting for the bgm. most people use the normal sample set when the genre is rock since most rock music is louder and more obnoxious sounding so it fits. the genre of this is Japanese Pop its happy and peppy sounding so your best bet would be the soft sample set okay :3 i will try it
  3. Easys never have SV changes as they just confuse newbs about the timing of the notes is that so? okay fix it
  4. Dont use too many circles at once like 00:39:336 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - since noobs dont have much stamina they would probably lose combo at the amount of notes maybe yes, maybe no :3 i want newbies got some challenge for their next map :3 maybe just change a bit here
  5. Dont use too many repeats on a slider like this 01:15:136 (1) too many repeats gets confusing for noobs since the repeats come out suddenlly and as if ":out of nowhere"this can cause noobs to break combo i don't have any idea for this one T_T maybe some recommendation can help me
  6. Only place spinner where they relevantly make sense if you place them where their is prominent notes it will cause your map to sound empty. most of the time we place when someone or something is holding a note for a relevantly longer period of time so that you can properly emphasis the notes okay i will fix some

Generally its not too bad but it needs alot of work all around which is okay owo since your learning owo
Use these tips and look at your easy and see what you can improve :D
once you have done this call me back and ill actually give a mod :)[/quote]

thanks for modding :)
Celizavia
hi! thanks for using my Q!

all of the mods are my own personal opinion, so please understand

Easy
  1. the CS should be 3 instead of 2, since 2 is too big and not so beautiful in fact
  2. the first spinner should end at 00:10:132 and place a slider at 00:10:532 until 00:10:932
  3. the slider at 00:55:332 should end at 00:56:132
  4. the last spinner should start at 01:18:132

since this is a easy map, so the newbies wont feel so hard playing it
Normal
  1. the spinner at 00:36:532 should change into some sliders to make it more challenging
  2. the spinner at 00:55:332 should end at 00:56:132 or just change it with a/some sliders
Hard
  1. remove the spinner at 00:42:532
  2. place some circles or some short sliders at 00:43:532
make all the diffs begin and end at the same time. It will be unrankable usually (because BATs want it).

hope this mod helps :D
Topic Starter
Arcubin

Celizavia wrote:

hi! thanks for using my Q!

all of the mods are my own personal opinion, so please understand

Easy
  1. the CS should be 3 instead of 2, since 2 is too big and not so beautiful in fact i don't mind about it. :3 but okay changed
  2. the first spinner should end at 00:10:132 and place a slider at 00:10:532 until 00:10:932 make it more hard :3 bu i will keep it
  3. the slider at 00:55:332 should end at 00:56:132 are you sure? for me it's make some hard part here :3 i will try it first (yeah, for me it's following the rhytm to
  4. the last spinner should start at 01:18:132 okay changed

since this is a easy map, so the newbies wont feel so hard playing it
Normal
  1. the spinner at 00:36:532 should change into some sliders to make it more challenging i will try it
  2. the spinner at 00:55:332 should end at 00:56:132 or just change it with a/some sliders are you sure want this diff get harder?
Hard
  1. remove the spinner at 00:42:532 changed to reverse slider now
  2. place some circles or some short sliders at 00:43:532- changed the whole part
make all the diffs begin and end at the same time. It will be unrankable usually (because BATs want it). i don't think so... i know a ranked map that the easy diff just have about 2/3 mapped, but the rest of the diff is fully mapped

hope this mod helps :D
thanks for modding
raxophone
Semoga ke ranked ya bro map nya,, ane cuma bisa doain dari jauh karena gak punya bakat modding .. :o
Topic Starter
Arcubin

raxophone wrote:

Semoga ke ranked ya bro map nya,, ane cuma bisa doain dari jauh karena gak punya bakat modding .. :o
gpp kok :) ...keep support and this one will be ranked in no time :D

rencana besok mau update :3 stay pantengin this mapset okay :D
Arlecchino
Hi!
M4M from your Queue

[Easy]
00:00:931 (1,2,3) - Better flow.. i guess..
00:43:732 (2) - remove this circle.. to hard for easy diff.. i guess.., or you change to 1/2 slider / 1/2 slider reverse with removing (3)
00:55:332 (4) - make symetryc slider or.. normal curve slider ? then you can blanket with 00:57:332 (1) -

[Normal]
okay.. first open AIMod... well,no problem there... but.
check distance snap..
00:54:932 (4) - change to 1/2 slider , so it will add sound in 00:55:132
01:11:932 (1,2) - blanket ?
00:22:732 (8) - x:192 and - (9) x:272 - (10) y:356.. just a little move.. it's makes better
uh.. dont forget 00:21:732 (5) - NC
and 00:21:532 (4) - move in head (5)
00:26:532 (1) - 1/1 slider reverse
00:31:332 (6) - NC
00:54:332 (2,3) - better blanket.. i guess..
01:11:932 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - so many circle.. for normal... reduce it.. you must try to use more slider in this situation..
01:15:132 - ^

[Insane]
00:21:932 (8) - NC
00:22:732 (1) - remove NC
00:24:932 (5) - NC
00:25:932 (1) - Remove NC
00:47:132 (5) - new imo..
01:13:132 (4) - NC
01:18:132 (6) - ^

yea.. maybe just it.. hop this helped..
dont forget to write Fix,change,or add
Thank~ Good luck with your map..
actually i'm not sure.. modding insane diff.. because.. E,N,H total time is
more than my total time of my map.. >w< c but.. no problem..
senegara itung'' bonus.. >w<)b
Topic Starter
Arcubin

-[ Asuna ]- wrote:

Hi!
M4M from your Queue

[Easy]
00:00:931 (1,2,3) - Better flow.. i guess.. okay
00:43:732 (2) - remove this circle.. to hard for easy diff.. i guess.., or you change to 1/2 slider / 1/2 slider reverse with removing (3) i have changed :3 but not uploading it yet :3 sorry
00:55:332 (4) - make symetryc slider or.. normal curve slider ? then you can blanket with 00:57:332 (1) - no

[Normal]
okay.. first open AIMod... well,no problem there... but.
check distance snap.. okay :3 fix some
00:54:932 (4) - change to 1/2 slider , so it will add sound in 00:55:132 okay :)
01:11:932 (1,2) - blanket ? nah.. i keep mine
00:22:732 (8) - x:192 and - (9) x:272 - (10) y:356.. just a little move.. it's makes better this one doesn't exist :3
uh.. dont forget 00:21:732 (5) - NC okay
and 00:21:532 (4) - move in head (5) no... i like this one :D
00:26:532 (1) - 1/1 slider reverse i don't know what you mean here :3 it will lost that long slider
00:31:332 (6) - NC i have change some beats here :3 sorry i ignore this one
00:54:332 (2,3) - better blanket.. i guess.. ^
01:11:932 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - so many circle.. for normal... reduce it.. you must try to use more slider in this situation.. wait -_- is it hard diff? -_- here's a 6 reverse slider on normal -_- maybe check again your mod
01:15:132 - ^ ^

[Insane]
00:21:932 (8) - NC no :3 still at previous part
00:22:732 (1) - remove NC this stream is at different part of previous part :)
00:24:932 (5) - NC no, reason same as... ah you know it
00:25:932 (1) - Remove NC no
00:47:132 (5) - new imo.. maybe you don't know :3 now i use soft sound :3 this one not fit at all
01:13:132 (4) - NC okay
01:18:132 (6) - ^ okay

yea.. maybe just it.. hop this helped..
dont forget to write Fix,change,or add
Thank~ Good luck with your map..
actually i'm not sure.. modding insane diff.. because.. E,N,H total time is
more than my total time of my map.. >w< c but.. no problem..
senegara itung'' bonus.. >w<)b
Thanks for mod :)
Rukaru
you should find a better mp3 file. this is bad, looks like you increase the volume. don't do that.
Topic Starter
Arcubin

raheta_adi wrote:

you should find a better mp3 file. this is bad, looks like you increase the volume. don't do that.
i'm not increasing it :3 it's my converter fault :3 and i can't find any TV size song on internet
Rukaru
well, try this
Topic Starter
Arcubin

raheta_adi wrote:

well, try this
okay i will try it
Eni
hello my name is RAILGUN :!: :arrow:

[General]
  1. The video is not 720p. As of February 25th, 2014, the osu!ranking criteria includes HD video! Consider changing this.
  2. All difficulties must have the same ending point. I strongly recommend that you end at 01:27:132 - and DO NOT include an ending spinner (remove the current one in Hard).
I mod Easy / Normal~

[Easy]
  1. 00:02:532 (1,2,3) -, 00:04:932 (1,2,3) - What are these sliders following? There is absolutely no cue in the beats or the vocal from my perspective. I strongly suggest that you move the sliders up a full 1/1 so they follow the vocal and re-map accordingly.
  2. 00:12:532 (2,3) - This pattern does work, but I find it confusing for an Easy difficulty. You may want to change it. The pattern here 00:19:732 (4,1) - works because you place a new combo, making it more readable. The same cannot be done with 00:12:532 (2,3) - though, which is why I suggest you change it.
  3. 00:21:332 (2) - You must curve this slider to follow your previous pattern.

~
  4. 00:26:532 (1,2) - Same as 00:12:532 (2,3) -.
  5. 00:26:932 (2,3,4) - Make this look nicer?
  6. 00:30:132 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Don't do this in Easy. Ever. Overlapping to the left then back to the right does not look good and is hard for the novice. Try to re-map and make this flow instead.
  7. 00:33:732 (1,2) - Why not make this one slider instead? No need to over-complicate it.
  8. 00:35:332 (3,4) - Don't hide circles behind sliders in Easy.
  9. 00:39:332 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I see what you are trying to do here, but the current pattern is very hard for the novice. They will likely go from 2 to 5 instead of circles 3 or 4, etc. Re-pattern this so the circles go in a flow motion.
  10. 00:43:532 (1,2,3,4) - You can keep this, but I personally think 4x 1/2 objects are a bit had for the novice. You cannot do this. This would make Easy harder than Normal. Remove these circles.
  11. 00:46:932 (2,3,1) - Were you trying to blankethere? I think it would be better if you flowed instead by moving slider 3 and circle 1 up on the grid.
  12. 00:59:532 (4,5) - Why put this in Easy? It's really hard..
  13. 01:01:732 (3,4) - Same as 00:26:532 (1,2) -, 00:12:532 (2,3) -.
  14. 01:10:532 (4,5) - Same as 00:35:332 (3,4) -.
[Normal]
  1. 00:00:932 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - The center of the grid is x:256 y:192, not x:256 y:188. Move down accordingly.
  2. 00:03:332 (7) - This circle is incorrectly placed (Distance Snap).
  3. 00:03:732 (8) - Move this circle to x:256 y:192 to stack properly with 00:00:932 (1) -.
  4. 00:04:132 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I strongly recommend that you re-map this pattern and change some parts into 1/1 and/or 2/1 sliders as 16 circles in a row is really questionable for a Normal difficulty.
  5. 00:14:132 (2,3,4) - Move circle 3 and slider 4 up some to flow with slider 2.
  6. 00:16:932 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - What makes you place 1/2 circles here instead of 1/1 sliders? I think 1/1 sliders would fit nicer.
  7. 00:19:332 (2,3) - You should really avoid hiding circles behind sliders on lower difficulties
  8. 00:21:532 (4) - Remove this circle. It doesn't fit. Remember that if you're putting object starts on 1/2 then you're likely overmapping. Try avoiding this for lower difficulties.
  9. 00:21:732 (5) - Ctrl+J + Ctrl+>?
  10. 00:22:532 (6,7) - Ctrl+J?

~
  11. 00:45:932 (4,5) - Why do these objects show nothing in common? Please try to make your objects flow.
  12. 00:50:532 (2,3) - Same as 00:19:332 (2,3) -.
  13. 01:02:732 (1,2,3) - Change this to a 1/2 repeat to match your previous pattern at 00:43:532 (1) -.
  14. 01:05:532 (7,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - Replace circles with repeat sliders?
Good luck
Topic Starter
Arcubin
huahh... -_- at last my exam period is over :3 sorry guys making this mapset got graveyard. :3 anyway i will start changing any mistake here and start updating again :) maybe start at monday :/ ah... yea thanks Railgun :) i appreciate it :) i will look after i got some rest
oghihendra22
hopefully got ranked fast :D i beg on you :D
oghihendra22
hopefully got ranked fast :D i beg on you :D
[ -Scarlet- ]
Do you still accept GD here ><.
Going to mod your map real soon because of m4m with this map~
Topic Starter
Arcubin
sorry :3 GD is closed :3 i'm uploading right now :) wait for next update if you want m4m :)
The Girls
[General]
- You have two mp3 files in your Osu folder. I'm not sure what that's for. I checked both are the same song with a little variation in song quality. Can you tell me if that was intentional or not? I checked all your metadata information and none of them use Seitokai Yakuindomo 2 OP 1 Hana SakuSaikyou Legend Days.mp3
- The audio rate is 320kbps for the one you are using. Please compress it. :P
- Kiai Time should be generally under 1/3 of the song. Maybe use it for only the second stanza of the chorus. (01:02:452 onward)

[Easy]
00:28:052 (4) - Since your AR is quite low, please make Slider 4 cross Slider 2 in a more prettier way. (Make Slider 2 narrower, place Circle 1 and 3 closer so you can start your Slider 4 down the center of Slider 2.)

00:32:852 (1) & 00:34:452 (1) - Sliders are slightly uneven. Balance out it like this:

00:36:652 (1) - Blanket slider more. Use the approaching beat circle at 00:36:652 to guide your blanket curve. (The beginning of Slider 1 is just a little off.)
00:52:452 (1, 2) - Red ticks are generally not recommended for Easy diff. Just pointing it out.
00:56:452 (1, 4 ) - ^
01:11:052 (6) - I really don't think this is a good idea for easy mode. Especially you double the time the next time this pattern comes up in the song (01:14:252 & 01:17:252) If you insist on keeping red ticks for EASY diff, at least make these uniform for better intuitive playing.

[Normal]
00:00:852 (3, 5) - Should be parallel.
00:10:052 (1, 4) - Combo should make a square pattern.

00:14:052 (5) - Follow the previous pattern for more consistent looking map. Ctrl + C Slider 4, then Ctrl + Shift + R rotate. (You will need to move your Circles around to make the flow and pattern look better.

00:19:652 (1, 2, 3) - There is a slight tilt downward. Make sure all of them have the same y-coordinate
00:25:652 - Starting here, you use a different, smaller DS than before. If you check the distance your Beat, its very different. Probably not a good idea for Normal difficulty.
00:42:652 (1, 2) - I don't really like this overlay. It doesn't make a cool shape, which is one of the only exceptions where overlays are acceptable. Maybe have your 1 Slider go in a different direction. Say, vertically.
00:45:452 (5) - Its touching 4. Overlay makes the map sloppy if not down well.. or intentional.
00:46:852 (2, 3, 4) - Slanted. Make sure same x-coordinate.
00:53:852 (3) - Too offmap.
00:54:452 (5) - Blanket better around approaching beat-indicator radius.
01:25:652 (2) - Blanket better around Slider 1. Here I'll just link you now. Check this guide out. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/208596

[Hard]
I just checked your DS, 1.0, and I put on DS, and it isn't what you actually have throughout the map, which makes me think you probably didn't use it for your Easy & Normal diffs. I think you should go thru all your diffs and re-DS everything, or check for it. I mess up with DS all the time when I do it freehanded :(
00:04:052 (3, 4, 5) - This is a good example of where the way you mapped would mess someone up because its counter-intuitive and not uniform DS.
00:06:652 - The sliders are touching each other at the endings. Inconsistent DS. (Exhibit A - 00:02:452 the triplets are not overlapping. They have the same 1/2 Beat value. Here they are overlapping.)
00:14:652 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6) - Make symmetrical.
00:17:652 (4, 5, 6, 7) - Make these points into a square, and move Slider 7 so its not touching Slider 4.
00:20:852 (5) - New combo. New combos are used for indicating measures, phrases and stanzas in beatmaps. They are, contrary to common misconception, NOT used for grouping patterns. It should look like this:

00:25:252 (9, 1) - Just because you are using a new combo, does not justify placing the 1st new beat so close. It would still ruin intuitive playing and make this very unenjoyable for the player.
00:40:052 (4, 5, 6) - DS! Spaced wrong. I know you want to make patterns, but you cannot forgo the flow and nature of the beatmap just to make some shapes. Space it into a hexagon if you want to make a shape.
00:50:252 (4, 5) - Blanket
00:57:652 (2) - Please... there is no reason to stack it there... Really its unpopular and makes it look ugly. Just stack on the start of Slider 3.
01:04:252 (8, 9) - DS wrong. Look at previous 6, 7...you would trick the player into hitting 9 too soon.
01:17:252 (1, 2, 3) - DS!!!

[Insane]
I just have to ask, can you play this level? If this is your first beatmap... if you can't play this diff, its really hard for you to know how Insane diff is mapped to fit the ranking criteria. I think you should remap this with the suggestions I have for the first three levels. I will gladly come back and mod this level once you apply what I said about the first three to this difficulty as well. It would save both of us a lot of time and improve your map greatly.

[Summary]
I like what you've done so far. I hope I didn't come off too harsh. I mean, I just well, put a lot of effort into modding so...at least know its coming from a good place :P

Now rip my map a new one! XD
Topic Starter
Arcubin

The Girls wrote:

[General]
- You have two mp3 files in your Osu folder. I'm not sure what that's for. I checked both are the same song with a little variation in song quality. Can you tell me if that was intentional or not? I checked all your metadata information and none of them use Seitokai Yakuindomo 2 OP 1 Hana SakuSaikyou Legend Days.mp3 uhh :3 sorry, deleted now
- The audio rate is 320kbps for the one you are using. Please compress it. :P okay
- Kiai Time should be generally under 1/3 of the song. Maybe use it for only the second stanza of the chorus. (01:02:452 onward) you're to follow the rule :D please check AIMod

[Easy]
00:28:052 (4) - Since your AR is quite low, please make Slider 4 cross Slider 2 in a more prettier way. (Make Slider 2 narrower, place Circle 1 and 3 closer so you can start your Slider 4 down the center of Slider 2.) kay fix

00:32:852 (1) & 00:34:452 (1) - Sliders are slightly uneven. Balance out it like this: i want the ball is reach the anchor when white tick :3

00:36:652 (1) - Blanket slider more. Use the approaching beat circle at 00:36:652 to guide your blanket curve. (The beginning of Slider 1 is just a little off.) fix
00:52:452 (1, 2) - Red ticks are generally not recommended for Easy diff. Just pointing it out. nah, it's not that hard
00:56:452 (1, 4 ) - ^ ^
01:11:052 (6) - I really don't think this is a good idea for easy mode. Especially you double the time the next time this pattern comes up in the song (01:14:252 & 01:17:252) If you insist on keeping red ticks for EASY diff, at least make these uniform for better intuitive playing. i look for some challenge in my map :3 so this is the one of it

[Normal]
00:00:852 (3, 5) - Should be parallel. no
00:10:052 (1, 4) - Combo should make a square pattern. okay fix

00:14:052 (5) - Follow the previous pattern for more consistent looking map. Ctrl + C Slider 4, then Ctrl + Shift + R rotate. (You will need to move your Circles around to make the flow and pattern look better.kay fix

00:19:652 (1, 2, 3) - There is a slight tilt downward. Make sure all of them have the same y-coordinate it's already the same :D slider start and slider end sometimes can't get same placement
00:25:652 - Starting here, you use a different, smaller DS than before. If you check the distance your Beat, its very different. Probably not a good idea for Normal difficulty. cause i use 0,75x slider speed change :3
00:42:652 (1, 2) - I don't really like this overlay. It doesn't make a cool shape, which is one of the only exceptions where overlays are acceptable. Maybe have your 1 Slider go in a different direction. Say, vertically. vertical slider is hard here :3
00:45:452 (5) - Its touching 4. Overlay makes the map sloppy if not down well.. or intentional. kay fix
00:46:852 (2, 3, 4) - Slanted. Make sure same x-coordinate. kay fix
00:53:852 (3) - Too offmap. it doesn't out completely
00:54:452 (5) - Blanket better around approaching beat-indicator radius. kay fix
01:25:652 (2) - Blanket better around Slider 1. Here I'll just link you now. changed to another pattern

[Hard]
[box=]I just checked your DS, 1.0, and I put on DS, and it isn't what you actually have throughout the map, which makes me think you probably didn't use it for your Easy & Normal diffs. I think you should go thru all your diffs and re-DS everything, or check for it. I mess up with DS all the time when I do it freehanded :(
00:04:052 (3, 4, 5) - This is a good example of where the way you mapped would mess someone up because its counter-intuitive and not uniform DS. Hard doesn't have to use DS :3
00:06:652 - The sliders are touching each other at the endings. Inconsistent DS. (Exhibit A - 00:02:452 the triplets are not overlapping. They have the same 1/2 Beat value. Here they are overlapping.) if i use same DS everytime i map, it's just get bored :3 so i use common pattern in insane so they can practice the next diff
00:14:652 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6) - Make symmetrical. kay fix
00:17:652 (4, 5, 6, 7) - Make these points into a square, and move Slider 7 so its not touching Slider 4. do it intentionally
00:20:852 (5) - New combo. New combos are used for indicating measures, phrases and stanzas in beatmaps. They are, contrary to common misconception, NOT used for grouping patterns. It should look like this : well, i just do NC per different section :3 not per stanza

00:25:252 (9, 1) - Just because you are using a new combo, does not justify placing the 1st new beat so close. It would still ruin intuitive playing and make this very unenjoyable for the player. i just following the music :3 the music is holding the sound
00:40:052 (4, 5, 6) - DS! Spaced wrong. I know you want to make patterns, but you cannot forgo the flow and nature of the beatmap just to make some shapes. Space it into a hexagon if you want to make a shape. kay fix
00:50:252 (4, 5) - Blanket flow kinda broken :3
00:57:652 (2) - Please... there is no reason to stack it there... Really its unpopular and makes it look ugly. Just stack on the start of Slider 3. the vocal quite jumping here -_- so use that for advantage :3
01:04:252 (8, 9) - DS wrong. Look at previous 6, 7...you would trick the player into hitting 9 too soon. still readable :3
01:17:252 (1, 2, 3) - DS!!! still readable

[Insane]
I just have to ask, can you play this level? If this is your first beatmap... if you can't play this diff, its really hard for you to know how Insane diff is mapped to fit the ranking criteria. I think you should remap this with the suggestions I have for the first three levels. I will gladly come back and mod this level once you apply what I said about the first three to this difficulty as well. It would save both of us a lot of time and improve your map greatly.
i can pass it :3 even though just A ranked

[Summary]
I like what you've done so far. I hope I didn't come off too harsh. I mean, I just well, put a lot of effort into modding so...at least know its coming from a good place :P

Now rip my map a new one! XD
streeteelf
Maps generally are well done, but...

Easy:
-00:12:852 (1), 00:36:852 (2) - try to move them a little so every point of slider will be inside grid

Normal:
Good

Hard:
-Don't stack notes like this, it makes map hard to read eg. 00:14:652 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1)
-00:25:052 (8,1) - Distance is too low
-00:42:652 (3) - Ctrl+G
-00:57:052 (1,2,3) - Move circle a little in this combo, 'cause it's not visible.

Insane:
-Sliders are way too slow, it don't fits to ar.
-00:42:652 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - same as in Hard, don't stack notes like this, especially when it's slider below later than stream by 1/2 beat when stream is 1/4. (hope you'll know what I mean, 'cause my Eng is not so good)
-This diff is overmapped I think, too many streams.
The Girls
"no need for DS in Hard+ difficulty" is NOT an argument. THere is no need to reason with my why you are allowed to make unpredictable DS-jumps. THere is a difference in random DS and predictable DS-jumps. DS-jumps should usually be near the end of a stanza or pattern.

All in all, its your map. Do as your please. But a BAT will say the same thing and you're wasting your time not doing it - shrug-
Topic Starter
Arcubin

The Girls wrote:

All in all, its your map. Do as your please. But a BAT will say the same thing and you're wasting your time not doing it - shrug-
i have ask some pro modder :3 they said it's okay with my mapping style :) i just need to improve my blanket and pattern :3 and now i have reduce the AR at insane to 8,2 so it's still predictable
Kamure
Heyo! I was looking around and found this map. So why not mod it, I thought.

Also. Seitokai Yakuindomo!

Anyway.

[Easy]
  1. 00:06:052 (4) - Move this one unit to the right, just to align perfectly with (3)
  2. 00:10:452 (2,3,4) - Make the end of (3), the circle (4), and the beginning of (5) look more like a regular triangle, like this.
  3. 00:16:052 (1,3) - Make sure the end of (1) really fits in the middle of (3), just to make it look better.
  4. 00:35:852 (1) - Blanket this better. For the first endpoint, move to [x:212 y:268]
  5. 00:40:052 (3,4,1) - Move this one unit up, for alignment with (2) and (1).
  6. 00:46:052 (2) - This slider begins in an awkward place, rhythm-wise, for an Easy difficulty. I recommend putting a circle here and starting a slider a beat later.
  7. 00:49:252 (2) - Same thing here.
  8. 00:55:652 (5) - Blanket this better.
  9. 01:11:652 (1) - Remove NC
  10. 01:12:452 (1) - Start the spinner a half beat back.
  11. 01:16:852 (4) - I recommend removing the hitsound here.

[Normal]
  1. 00:06:652 - What's the point of these timing sections?
  2. 00:11:252 (4) - Move to [x:180 y:272]
  3. 00:20:052 (3) - Make this mirror (1) exactly, as in copy, flip over the y-axis, and adjust placement.
  4. 00:27:652 (3) - Flip over the y-axis and adjust placement for better flow.
  5. 01:09:952 (2,3,4) - Bring these circles closer in order to hint the triplet rhythm. As of now, it looks pretty spaced out, and that's a bad thing.
  6. 01:15:252 (3) - Move for alignment. Take a guess how. Move 1 unit down. Also remove the hitsound at the end.
  7. 01:24:852 (1,2,3) - This is a really awkward formation, IMO. I recommend changing it.

[Hard]
  1. 00:04:052 (3,4,5) - I don't recommended putting these notes so close together since people might interpret this as three notes 1/4 apart. Add space between them. In fact, make it look like 00:04:852 (1,2,3)
  2. 00:16:852 (2,3,4) - ^ (but y'know, except the last sentence)
  3. 00:32:852 (1,2,3,4) - Looks really bad. Add more space between (1,2,3) in order to make space for (4).
  4. 00:34:452 (1,2,3,4) - ^
  5. 00:35:852 (3) - Accidental drum? Change back to auto.
  6. 00:46:652 (1) - Awkward spacing between this and (8). Move this farther.
  7. 01:03:452 (6,7,8) - BAD. This is unpredictable, even with the song. Add space.
  8. 01:05:452 (10) - Again with the drum?
  9. 01:06:452 (3,4,7,8) - Spacing. Make it consistent with the others notes in the combo.
  10. 01:08:852 (1,2,3) - Same thing with the triplet, but add space this time.
  11. 01:15:452 (7,8) - Make sure these two sliders match up perfectly. Use ctr-h to help.

[Hard]
  1. Overall, your streams don't look all that good. Take a look at other Insane/Extreme difficulties and see how smooth and flowing they are. First and only time I will comment on this.
  2. 00:08:052 (1) - End this spinner a half beat early. It will give adequate time and rhythm to reach the next combo.
  3. 00:09:652 (5) - Add NC
  4. 00:16:052 (1) - Spacing! Move closer to (8)
  5. 00:25:652 - If you are going to do double spacing for this area, you might as well make it look presentable and predictable. I did NOT predict the spacing at 00:27:452 (5,6) and 00:28:852 (11,1). Again, first and only time I will comment on this.
  6. 00:32:852 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Make these combos more triangular.
  7. The chorus plays pretty well, and it doesn't look that bad. I would continue being meticulous about this part though, since it can be more visually appealing.
  8. 01:25:852 (5,6) - Spacing! Closer, please.

I have a bunch of other problems with this. But, this is a good way to start. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message.

Also, I recommend listening to your modders. I don't really know what's going on, but we are people who have worthwhile opinions with (hopefully) experience behind them. There are times when you can deny them, but only when it truly is hurting the fundamentals of your mapset.

For now, good luck.
I might come back when I'm not tired.
Topic Starter
Arcubin

Chamle wrote:

Heyo! I was looking around and found this map. So why not mod it, I thought.

Also. Seitokai Yakuindomo!

Anyway.

[Easy]
  1. 00:06:052 (4) - Move this one unit to the right, just to align perfectly with (3) okay
  2. 00:10:452 (2,3,4) - Make the end of (3), the circle (4), and the beginning of (5) look more like a regular triangle, like this. fix
  3. 00:16:052 (1,3) - Make sure the end of (1) really fits in the middle of (3), just to make it look better. fix
  4. 00:35:852 (1) - Blanket this better. For the first endpoint, move to [x:212 y:268] fix
  5. 00:40:052 (3,4,1) - Move this one unit up, for alignment with (2) and (1). fix
  6. 00:46:052 (2) - This slider begins in an awkward place, rhythm-wise, for an Easy difficulty. I recommend putting a circle here and starting a slider a beat later. quite hard to make good pattern :3 okay changed. don't force me to do better pattern now
  7. 00:49:252 (2) - Same thing here. okay
  8. 00:55:652 (5) - Blanket this better. fixed
  9. 01:11:652 (1) - Remove NC removed
  10. 01:12:452 (1) - Start the spinner a half beat back. not sure :/ let's try ask my friend first
  11. 01:16:852 (4) - I recommend removing the hitsound here. removed

[Normal]
  1. 00:06:652 - What's the point of these timing sections? before this i was use 2 tick rate :3 for removing the tick hitsound :3 now removed
  2. 00:11:252 (4) - Move to [x:180 y:272] fix
  3. 00:20:052 (3) - Make this mirror (1) exactly, as in copy, flip over the y-axis, and adjust placement.okay
  4. 00:27:652 (3) - Flip over the y-axis and adjust placement for better flow. fix
  5. 01:09:952 (2,3,4) - Bring these circles closer in order to hint the triplet rhythm. As of now, it looks pretty spaced out, and that's a bad thing. false at DS :3 fixed
  6. 01:15:252 (3) - Move for alignment. Take a guess how. Move 1 unit down. Also remove the hitsound at the end. fixed
  7. 01:24:852 (1,2,3) - This is a really awkward formation, IMO. I recommend changing it. fixed

[Hard]
  1. 00:04:052 (3,4,5) - I don't recommended putting these notes so close together since people might interpret this as three notes 1/4 apart. Add space between them. In fact, make it look like 00:04:852 (1,2,3) yea :3 fixed
  2. 00:16:852 (2,3,4) - ^ (but y'know, except the last sentence) fixed
  3. 00:32:852 (1,2,3,4) - Looks really bad. Add more space between (1,2,3) in order to make space for (4). jumped all away :D
  4. 00:34:452 (1,2,3,4) - ^ ^
  5. 00:35:852 (3) - Accidental drum? Change back to auto. yea
  6. 00:46:652 (1) - Awkward spacing between this and (8). Move this farther. uhh... :3 i think i have fix this :3
  7. 01:03:452 (6,7,8) - BAD. This is unpredictable, even with the song. Add space. okay
  8. 01:05:452 (10) - Again with the drum? no... i hear drum finish here
  9. 01:06:452 (3,4,7,8) - Spacing. Make it consistent with the others notes in the combo. wrong in DS :3 fixed
  10. 01:08:852 (1,2,3) - Same thing with the triplet, but add space this time. kay
  11. 01:15:452 (7,8) - Make sure these two sliders match up perfectly. Use ctr-h to help. uhh you're right >.< fixed

[Hard]
  1. Overall, your streams don't look all that good. Take a look at other Insane/Extreme difficulties and see how smooth and flowing they are. First and only time I will comment on this.
  2. 00:08:052 (1) - End this spinner a half beat early. It will give adequate time and rhythm to reach the next combo.
  3. 00:09:652 (5) - Add NC
  4. 00:16:052 (1) - Spacing! Move closer to (8)
  5. 00:25:652 - If you are going to do double spacing for this area, you might as well make it look presentable and predictable. I did NOT predict the spacing at 00:27:452 (5,6) and 00:28:852 (11,1). Again, first and only time I will comment on this.
  6. 00:32:852 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Make these combos more triangular.
  7. The chorus plays pretty well, and it doesn't look that bad. I would continue being meticulous about this part though, since it can be more visually appealing.
  8. 01:25:852 (5,6) - Spacing! Closer, please.
i think i will re-map Insane :3 so sorry i ignore all this mod :3

I have a bunch of other problems with this. But, this is a good way to start. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message.

Also, I recommend listening to your modders. I don't really know what's going on, but we are people who have worthwhile opinions with (hopefully) experience behind them. There are times when you can deny them, but only when it truly is hurting the fundamentals of your mapset.

For now, good luck.
I might come back when I'm not tired.
thanks for the mod
aafi
hi there

i came to visit
there some thing in my mind

Here my opinion:
-> it's look like your video still has audio, but the sound is no volume at all.

so, if you playing it with video player
it look like no sound

Remove audio from video, so you can reduce file size

-> How about change SD Video (480p) to HD Video (720p)?

I have some good source
you can download it Here

i hope you can consider to put it.
because on present time, many mapper use 720p source video instead resize it to 480p
(except if you really care about file size)

ok, Semangat gan, semoga segera di ranked
Jarang-jarang ada Maper dari indonesia
Jadi, sesama orang indo ayo buat beatmap yang terbaik ;)
show more