forum

Black 2014 [HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mathsma

itachilinux wrote:

hello, maybe i will review this skin.

firstly, the skin is pretty good for me! (yes i liked this skin.
but when i looked at mods section (osu!mania), i've found some button isn't skinned yet.

I believe that this is a standard only skin.
ahmedhaziq
Love this! :)
Jaay-
Wohoooo my new skin, tnx azer/quan, you guize are gods.

marrymipls
Quanteck

Jaay wrote:

Wohoooo my new skin, tnx azer/quan, you guize are gods.

marrymipls
Will do (insert Kappa face here)
also thx, might make another skin in the weeks to come if I feel like it
TakuMii
Great skin, looks nice and clean. I think my only criticism would be that the rank letter colours look a bit too similar to each other. Good job nonetheless :)
Also, a small tip that I haven't seen other skins take advantage of: the game will render hitbursts behind the hitcircles if particles are present (i.e. particle100.png, etc. You can make them invisible, it'll work as long as the files are there). Otherwise, the game will just display them on top, as they always have.
Kipley
mmm new azer skin, me luvs it. great work.
Atsumori-kun
Is this skin compatible for mania? Does this skin have mania? :D
DeletedUser_4041880

Atsumori-kun wrote:

Is this skin compatible for mania? Does this skin have mania? :D
Pretty sure this is only for standard. Would be awesome if there was a mania version made though.
Topic Starter
Azer
Might make one in the future.
Ryozu
<3 best skin!
10crystalmask01
Definitely in my top 3 favorite skins to use for osu!standard :oops:
rabu retaa

Tekklorn wrote:

Adaisu wrote:

it isnt using the spinner from the skin for me, it shows the default osu spinner animation :(
Enable the prefer new skin behaviour in the options
but the play-warning arrow turned into red :( http://puu.sh/86DB8.jpg

what to do?
Ayesha Altugle

AuThisH wrote:

what to do?
Intended behaviour.
Toxicbrony
How long did you worked on the skin? For me it just looks like most parts are just 5 minutes C&P effects.
theleoleole
yeay nice skin, great work :D
Topic Starter
Azer

Toxicbrony wrote:

How long did you worked on the skin? For me it just looks like most parts are just 5 minutes C&P effects.

It's callled a theme.
It took us around 6-7 hours maybe since the same gradients were reused a lot
hachitory
any way to get rid of the gradients behind the hit circles? it's giving me a headache lol, i thought you could change it in the .ini but i don't wanna mess anything up.
_sparky_
Skin looks great :3

I love black so much <3 good job!

**edit: nvm i knew what happened**
death1534
Thanks for the skin
Gifu
Thank you so much guys! This is the best skin i have ever used. I think this is so good that this could be a option in osu when you download it!
Please make the CTB and TAIKO modes look this good as well!
Just_A_M0nk
Thanks for the skin, very elegant work, play with it easier and more pleasant than my own skin :D
Keep up the good work ;)
JeremyTechnika
Great skin :)
Salamat
THIS SKIN IS SO AWESOME. THANK YOU AZER
[ PhiL ]
This Skin is awesome!!
rabu retaa
seems that spinner approach circle didn't work even if we checked 'intended new behavior' after latest patch? fixed
Team Rocket
qc represent
lolfood
broke with today's update to skins :c
Zankras

lolfood wrote:

This is my experience as well. The spinner has turned into an annoying orange and red swirl that hurts to look at.

EDIT: It's fixed by adding the line "Version: 2" without quotes to the General section of the skin.ini file found inside the "Black 2014 x Aesthetic" folder.
Yu-Syaa

Zankras wrote:

lolfood wrote:

This is my experience as well. The spinner has turned into an annoying orange and red swirl that hurts to look at.

EDIT: It's fixed by adding the line "Version: 2" without quotes to the General section of the skin.ini file found inside the "Black 2014 x Aesthetic" folder.
I was able to! Thank you. :oops:
[ Rigel ]
Great skin i love it. Thanks Azer <3 ;)
Topic Starter
Azer
Fixed for the recent skin change update
Also included skin.ini for those who customized their own version.

If you want to unbreak it yourself, add this line below Author: in skin.ini
Version:2.0
cyprianz5
My favorite skin <3 :D
Treason 9K
I downloaded it but my main menu still looks like the default. Not too familiar with skins, so if anyone can help me fix that, I would appreciate it.
Rio-

Treason 9K wrote:

I downloaded it but my main menu still looks like the default. Not too familiar with skins, so if anyone can help me fix that, I would appreciate it.
If You're talking about the main menu when a large osu! icon comes up and You need to click It to access Song list & options-menu... You need a supporter-tag for that
https://osu.ppy.sh/p/support
Treason 9K

satriobp wrote:

Treason 9K wrote:

If You're talking about the main menu when a large osu! icon comes up and You need to click It to access Song list & options-menu... You need a supporter-tag for that
https://osu.ppy.sh/p/support

Oh alright. Didn't know that. thanks
Lucidity
Beautiful stylistically, yet the most practical skin to play with a faded background. My new favourite skin! Well done!
Lucidity
The thumbnail images seem to be misaligned in the new update:

Ace-chan
The skin is awesome!!!!!!!!!! Can you make a Catch the Beat for this?
Topic Starter
Azer
One day I'll get down to adding other game modes and adding compatibility for the new update, but since I don't quite use this skin anymore I don't have much motivation to do it. Sorry!
Lucidity
Unfortunate :(

Which skin do you use at the moment if you don't mind me asking?
show more