forum

no fun allowed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ephemeral
if that fun involves catcalling and making incredibly awkward and unsavory comments about other people's faculties, it ain't gonna fly no more

the federal institute of no will be handing out refunds to people who have had their fun seized shortly
DaddyCoolVipper
I'd like my refund ASAP, if you can get that delivered
Topic Starter
Ephemeral
the institute is currently flooded with requests for refunds and will be unable to process them until 2014 sorry
AmberLynx
rip in peaces
D33d
You seem to be surprised.
DaddyCoolVipper
this is why the royal mail should not be privatised

#royalmail2014
Topic Starter
Ephemeral
the institute has added a link to the nefarious legs channel on the contraband thread's obituary in a feeble attempt to appease the deprived masses
DaddyCoolVipper
The attempt certainly is "feeble", yes!
D33d
Yep, exhibitionism won't be the same without a public circlejerk!
IppE
The messianic seagull saves OT yet again!
Amianki
Idk what's going on here but I like the idea of a refund.
Topic Starter
Ephemeral
queue's gone up to 2018 now
D33d
Ephemeral, your only avenue for penance now is to shave your legs again and show the whole channel.
Jarby
hey baby wanna see my legs
Kyonko Hizara
bby you know I do ;)
DaddyCoolVipper
This is the new legs thread

Post your legs
maal
no woman no drive
D33d

Jarby wrote:

hey baby wanna see my legs
Yeah!
Bweh
I'd argue how was the legs thread any different from the post you in real life thread right now. People kindly contribute to the irl thread all the time, yet the legs thread was running short of contributions. People were just posting cartoons or some shit, making entire pages run without a single pair of legit legs posted.

Even though there are "weird" comments on both threads, the irl thread has enough fresh users and contributions to drown them out. Too many people in there to start a circlejerk. Or at least make it seem like it's not a big deal. The legs thread was destroyed because everyone was being dumb and relied on only a few users to contribute.
DaddyCoolVipper

Brian OA wrote:

I'd argue how was the legs thread any different from the post you in real life thread right now. People kindly contribute to the irl thread all the time, yet the legs thread was running short of contributions. People were just posting cartoons or some shit, making entire pages run without a single pair of legit legs posted.

Even though there are weird comments on both threads, the irl thread has enough fresh users and contributions to drown them out. The legs thread was destroyed because everyone was being dumb.
Don't you dare give him ideas of shutting down that thread too, I like it
show more