Information Mafia

posted
Total Posts
show more
VoidnOwO
:)
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Deadline extended 24hrs, because not everyone has submitted an action or a no action.

This shall happen only once.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Deadline extended 12(ish) hrs due to Tsukasa requesting replacement.

Hey guys, Night has chat enabled for a reason. You know you can scumhunt for the next day during this time, right? Even if you can't vote just pre-vote and then actually vote when next day happens. Or something.

So uh, yeah. Replacement.
NoHitter
SO anyone else tried to solve that cipher?
Raging Bull
I just dont think that should be the point of the game. It could just be distraction
Royston

Raging Bull wrote:

I just dont think that should be the point of the game. It could just be distraction

LadySuburu wrote:

All hints are important.
But yeah, I haven't had any luck with the code.
Rantai
Problem solving was never my strongest point. The most I have gotten out of it so far has been a headache.
DakeDekaane
Following NH's:
"Town ____ still be _____"
Which makes a bit of sense but I get confused counting so many words, I always get lost a different word each time orz. I'm kinda stuck about what it could be.
Lilac
"Town ____ still be _____"

The first has to be a modal verb. So it's either 'could, should, would, might' and other conjugations of it.

Second is more than likely an adjective but could be anything really.
Lilac
A.K.A. Where English Language in Year 11 actually comes in handy, by golly.

Figure out the last word, the second is so limited to what it can be.
pieguyn
working on it cause I'm too lazy to scumhunt right now
pieguyn

LadySuburu wrote:

Man, designing these hints from scratch is a bit more difficult. I have to becareful not to mess it up... I might still have, but oh well. Ack why am I putting in effort.

2-18, 3-97, 1-3, 7-5, 33-119
ok I think it's the bolded word

so, "Town should be more careful". oh great 0.0
pieguyn
ebwop: 118th word on the 33rd page not counting anything related to quotes
I assume I just fucked up and double-counted a word which should make that the 119th word, matching 33-119
Lilac
I think pieguy has got it.

Hurrah.
VoidnOwO
So... What does it mean to be more careful? In practice.
fartownik
It most likely means shit. Same as the other hints.

It's obvious Town should be careful, it's obvious the night is a dangerous time. All the hints state the obvious and it's like that on purpose. I seriously doubt they have a deeper meaning now. The hints were put in to move the game a little forward and most likely to get people that will be interested only in them and not in actual scumhunting (which is obviously more important).

The hints should've already helped us if they were meant to be helpful. It's near D3 and we've got nothing from them but ruckus, time to let them go and focus on the actual game, it was just a play from the mod.
VoidnOwO
When one's mind is so open, they are prone to easy manipulation. Can you resist, while still performing your job?
Raging Bull
That's why I said forget the damn hints. I doubt not doing a hint for one day would kill all of town.
Lilac
V/LA until the 11th. I need to not play mafia so I can actually focus on Uni.

Thanks.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
A post was found by Blue Yoshi on the forums for the game. It was deleted almost right away, but it was a complaint about his lost character.

Blue Yoshi's body was found, and he was a Town Doctor.

*The GMs were quiet the next morning, it seemed they thought they had everything settled and fixed. However, you know better. It seems more people never logged on again. Looks like it's up to you to solve this, since the GMs are oblivious.*

RB - ??? - Dissapeared N2
NoHItter - ??? - Dissapeared N2

Still searching for a replacement for Tsukasa, deadline is indefinate until one is found.

It's 1/2 players +1 to lynch.
Lilac
Vote: LadySuburu

LEAP OF FAITH.
NoHitter
/dies

Edit: Fine
Raging Bull
dlgbsroghawiovnbf0h-1wy53hjtg23t vbfgnjtrwd

good luck
VoidnOwO
Royston

BRBP wrote:

Royston wrote:

Also what the hell was Blue Yoshi's role?
Doctor

*runs*
um
fartownik
Vote: LS

I actually thought about it earlier. Let's hammer that obvious scum and see what happens.

2 nightkills by the way, most likely a vig?

Also I will try to get some real suspects by reviewing the thread again with the information we have now, will take some time.
fartownik
And yeah, how BRBP knew Yoshi was a Doctor before the reveal? Please explain.
Royston
And this...

Blue Yoshi wrote:

Waiting for my night action to resolve.
If it happens the way I hope it to I will be dead.
Why would a doctor say that?! I have so many questions right now. Can someone please tell me what's going on? I want to send support ticket to GM plz :(
VoidnOwO
fartownik
May I know where then?
Rantai
2 kills?

Also coinciding with Lilac's arrival (N1 only had 1).

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
VoidnOwO
VoidnOwO
Royston
wow, I kinda feel like an idiot for missing that...

I seriously still don't get why he made those statements being a doctor though. Based on his later posts, I'd guess privy to some extra information that affected his role in some way? I mean, it is called information mafia after all. And I've got none of it.

anyway I'm sure nothing bad will happen as a result of me doing this
vote: LadySuburu
Royston
to clarify, by 'those statements' I mean the ones along the lines of ''if things go to plan, I'll be dead'.
rEdo
Claim: Day Vigilante
Vote: LadySuburu

actually I can even shoot him right away, but the next person will hammer (providing he's actually a votable person), so I'll just drop that by since it's this late into the game.

hi RB
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Player LadySuburu is not found. That's a gimmick for another game, at another time.
pieguyn
rofl @ LS
okay what the fuck, dayvig? so much for that
brb rereading entire thread
DakeDekaane
Really guys, voting the mod...

anyone who would you target rEdo?

It seems there's no vig, as nobody has fake/claimed it yet, Royston, your action this night?
pieguyn
DISCLAIMER: this post contains a lot of random thoughts and quotes. it may be impossible to follow, just be careful 0.0

FLIPS BECAUSE LS DOESN'T HAVE THE FLIPS IN THE FIRST POST RAGE
Yuno - Hurried Jester (Conditional Saulus) - Flees the party alive D1.
Tanz - Speedy Reviver - Missing N1
Blue Yoshi's body was found, and he was a Town Doctor.
RB - ??? - Dissapeared N2
NoHItter - ??? - Dissapeared N2

DakeDekaane wrote:

So we'll be wasting more time or can we begin to lynch scumz?
HoS: ???

No, really.
FoS: Tanz, Blue Yoshi
Sheeping disguised as RV? :I
^ that logic makes no sense whatsoever, it's RV

IMO Royston is town. keeps doing setup speculation even after CalignoBot said it was scummy. not to mention he outright posted he didn't have a wincon in his PM. I doubt scum would do all that unless I'm getting mindgamed and/or trolled

DakeDekaane wrote:

@Royston: I said that because if there's manipulative/misleading roles, PRs are as useful as a squarish wheel, so we have to rely on merely scumhunting.
glad to see my game had an influence on people <3

fartownik wrote:

kook's argument made no sense, simple as that. He voted someone that he thought would be the least harmful for him, someone that can't counter his attack. He probably thinks that he's supposed to do something, but doesn't really know what and this is what comes out of it.

Also rEdo please stop sheeping to me :f
e.g. what all new players do

CalignoBot wrote:

royston's 'first' wrote:

uh oh
All these posts are pinging me. The first by itself warranted a vote.
that post didn't even seem serious IMO

Raging Bull attacking Blue Yoshi seems playstyle based cause iirc RB did that with me before

fartownik wrote:

I'm starting to think "???" is a Serial Killer that knows everyone's alignment.

NOPE, STAHP THROWING THESE THOUGHTS INTO MY MIND, LS
more setup speculation

LadySuburu wrote:

But if I don't make at least one of you think then this thread will never have posts because NOBODY IS POSTING COME ON GUS.

I want another You are Mafia length thread here.
yeeaaaah You Are Mafia length <3
though I don't think it'll happen at this point

DakeDekaane seems town for me

Dake wrote:

inb4 bastard game
do you even know LS

fartownik wrote:

Okay, so if you're not lying and all the hints are important - we should probably lynch The 15 Person, unless you just said that so we do it without hesitation.

fartownik wrote:

I don't really see a point in voting for "???" right now, we know nothing about it. It really might flip anything, even Jester and then we would probably lose the game because we lynched it ;o It really makes no sense to discuss it right now, everyone that votes him (especially for no reason, just like kook did) pings for scum.
flip flop?

Tanzklaue wrote:

also there is literally nothing that is absurdly bastard that can screw us over. I think the modtalk here is deriving our attention from the goal: finding scum.
oh look that's probably correct. how the hell can you know that on D1 though 0.0

me wrote:

and before any of you get mad that I didn't even mention gut feeling, you all get mad when I do do it, so pick a side plz :P srsly, I haven't got any gut feelings so far this game, cause not enough has happened. occult stuff can't be explained using logical ideas :P
wow no one's seriously pointed this out

BRBP wrote:

According to wikipedia, it was named in honour of Franziska Countess von Hardenberg. That's three capital letters. PGO has three capital letters. Guys, the 15th person must be a lightning rod PGO. Seriously farto, that makes no sense. Team Poland is wayyy too focused on the 15h person. Can we like... Wait for it to do something first?
knowing LS I wouldn't be surprised

RB wrote:

God fuck the 15 person. Why can't we focus on scum hunting? Play it like a regular game.
fuck yeah. okay RB seems town for me

Royston wrote:

Okay, fine. I'm a motivator. I can target a person at night to "increase their role's effectiveness" (I presume it would give the role an additional action as on the wiki) and if possible it will take effect on the night it's used.
wat, roleclaiming for no reason.

Tsukasa wrote:

What? Motivator?

You've got to be kidding me... >.>
okay that just seems like you're pissed off because your whole read on D1 claimed an obv town role
and now as mafia you can't keep making people think you're doing stuff

aw fk NH replaced Caligno. I wanted to see what Caligno's thoughts on NH were

fartownik wrote:

I don't see anything exceptionally scummy in Blue Yoshi, but nothing exceptionally Towny as well.
good call. he ended up being Doctor. seems like something scum would want to figure out cause it's generally the optimal play for PRs

Yuno wrote:

youll just see
man you sure warned us LOL

BRBP wrote:

rEdo's sheeping farscumnik for unknown reasons?
where'd you get that from? funny how it matches my current read ATM

桜 wrote:

Sorry for intervening in your game, but according to the logs yuno has deleted a post 6 times. Just thought i'd let everyone know

Go on.
obv scum

Tanzklaue wrote:

if there is a person who knows everyones role, then this person might not have wanted to lynch the jester, especially if the person is townaligned, even if that's unlikely.

Tanzklaue wrote:

we should worry about actually doing something instead of speculations.
flip flop

DakeDekaane wrote:

Why you don't want to look for the guys in the wagon? Afraid of something? Do you know something that the rest don't?
pushing wagon analysis on a Jester? and one who was being fking annoying and confusing as hell too

aw damn it Tanz was town. so much for that

BRBP wrote:

Thanks for this, I completely forgot the game x_x
towntell

BRBP wrote:

You've asked this three times now but haven't posted yours yet. All you've said it that we three are suspicious for not posting on D2.
nice, BRBP is town

DakeDekaane wrote:

The people who are town may understand this better, as LS said that at the mere beginning of the game about our aligmnment, so if there isn't any kind of reviver, I think it's safe to consider dead people as town. Even you said "Saulus" (Yuno) convert to town after dead, so this is the most likely scenario.
scumslip? 0.0

k getting to the end

fartownik wrote:

I actually thought the kill on Tanz was a delay from scum, but Blue Yoshi's alignment was not revealed either, and that's from a lynch. Perhaps all the alignments are revealed with a 1-day delay, for some reason. No idea why his role didn't show up though.
wait, what? Tanz's alignment was revealed, he was a speedy reviver, whatever that is

fartownik wrote:

It's obvious Town should be careful, it's obvious the night is a dangerous time.
my god scumslip again

oh look these alignments got delayed. mb that's what he was talking about
show more