forum

[Archived] Osu! Insta-Fail Bug ( /w Video )

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lokovodo
So im playing my Osu! like any other day and im trying to beat my score on a map that im very familiar with and can easily pass, right as i get a combo going i miss 1 note than 2 seconds later with a near full life-bar it fails me for no reason.

This has happened to me 3 times twice on this song and its extremely frustrating because like in the example video im giving i had a good chance at beating my high-score.

I have heard that i am not the only one who has this problem.

Here is a replay i recorded of it happening with fraps and uploaded to youtube

If that link does not work try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFFLIcjuGwU

Anyone else having this problem?

SPOILER
peppy if you dont fix this i will come and find you just to hug you out of frustration. You have been warned.
CXu
Can you upload the .osr for that play?
Kurokami
This is a duplicate if I remember right, but I dunno what happened with the other one.

Anyways, this bug is also occurs in CtB too. Sometimes I have full HP bar at the end of the song....then suddenly failed. The HP bar reach zero out of the blue. And it happens after the last note therefore it isn't because of too many miss.
Kitsunemimi
Oh my god I remember this happened to me once or twice.

I almost had a heart attack.
Topic Starter
Lokovodo

CXu wrote:

Can you upload the .osr for that play?
I dont have it i forgot to save it, ill try to remember if to save it if i get it again.
Rakuen
No confirmation for this issue? Im having this bug too -.-
Nathanael

Rakuen wrote:

No confirmation for this issue? Im having this bug too -.-
Unfortunately, no. I have another thread (which is at multiplayer and confirmed) regarding this problem.
Link: [Multiplayer] Sudden "Failed" status at the end
IMO, nobody has been able to replicate this..

Lokovodo wrote:

peppy if you dont fix this i will come and find you just to hug you out of frustration. You have been warned.
This made me laugh.. XD
TheVileOne
The problem is noone knows why this happens/ can replicate it.