forum

Touhou PyP IV (Game over - Mafia wins :>)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tanzklaue
because I think you're scum. and i believe kanye is scum aswell.

sakura, answer the questions I gave you.

and i have a nw one. might be familiar to you.

why did you unvote BRBP directly after his shot, when I gave the possibility of him being a mafia aligned dayvig? why do you back down from your scumsuspect directly after he did the most scummy thing possible?
Tanzklaue
it's also not the pressure in itself. it is the fact that you first took of the pressure from me, then asked iffy questions, and then voted me again. the questions couldn't get anything other but at least slight contradictions out of anyone because the way you asked them didn't allow for it. bsically, if you were this sure that I am scum, then why did you unvote in the first place?
Rantai
Oh that was actually serious.

Well I outright giggled from the "scumslip" comment, I assume that's not a strong factor.

Unfortunately for you, my personality (need a better word but I'll stick to that) won't change on a whim, not going to pull out BS analysis just to appease the crowd.

If I actually see something that doesn't seem right, I'll probe it (then again you've seen my take on what I see in the thread already).
Sakura

Tanzklaue wrote:

why did you unvote BRBP directly after his shot, when I gave the possibility of him being a mafia aligned dayvig? why do you back down from your scumsuspect directly after he did the most scummy thing possible?
At the time I thought he might've been a town dayvig, and you wanting to paint him as scum dayvig was you being scummy trying to go for a mislynch, unlike you, I didn't check the possibility of a mafia dayvig.
fartownik
Children, stop fighting please. Make up with each other because you're (most likely) both Town voting yourselves. If you think Kanye is scum - vote him, because I think so too and we will not lose time for pointless argues.
Sakura
This isn't fighting this is me questioning my scumread on his actions to see whether it strengthes or weakens my scumread on him, which as you have seen already it started going down then it went back up.
Tanzklaue

Sakura wrote:

Tanzklaue wrote:

At the time I thought he might've been a town dayvig, and you wanting to paint him as scum dayvig was you being scummy trying to go for a mislynch, unlike you, I didn't check the possibility of a mafia dayvig.
and after I brought up the possibility of him being a mafia dayvig, you didn't reconsider your read on him. but I am scum for actually considering the possibility and keeping my pressure on him for that possibility?

I mean, if you now come around and say that he lookd the most scummy after he shot, then you must have considered it. but you still decided to go after me. your argument would work if you hadn't basically admitted that you considered the possibility of him being a mafia dayvig.

also, you still need to answer the question why you believe that BRBP is less scummy than me, and was less scummy than me, when he basically did the most scum thing possible. why do you read me as scum over him?
Sakura
I never said I considered the possibility of mafia dayvig, what makes you think I did?
Sakura
I read you as scum because you attempted to place blame on BRBP being possible mafia dayvig, without supporting it that it could actually exist, you're general IIoA throughout the game, deflecting attention when you're in trouble, and then contradicting yourself when being questioned.
Tanzklaue
that you even asked the questions did. why would it even be of interest what i think about the possibility of a mafia dayvig if you don't believe that there is one?

only other motivation would be that you - like I said - deliberatly tried to scumpaint me again.
Sakura
A proper town defense would be to refute my points.

A proper scum defense would be to attack their attacker... like you're doing now.
Tanzklaue
I didn't contradict myself.

I actually have support for the possibility of mafia dayvigs (mafiascumwiki at least says that they aren't unheard of).

I tried to analyse, and for the most part, i couldn't get much out of it. I followed the most reasonable view, which was in the case of BRBP lilac. after that, I did have my own leads.

I tried to defend myself when i was under heavy pressure, like every person would. of course I would name the people I see as scummy when everyone tries to kill me. who wouldn't? there is no townmotivation at all in not defending yourself.
Sakura
Yeah, but your defense ended up in you attacking me when I started to consider you as scum again, why?
Tanzklaue
what points? you have no serious point. your point flip flops more than a fish that was pulled to land a few moments ago.

your points apply to a lot of people here, basically anyone who didn't directly unvote BRBP and stood true to the unvote.
Tanzklaue

Sakura wrote:

Yeah, but your defense ended up in you attacking me when I started to consider you as scum again, why?
because your questioning seemed off to me, and then your revote on me. in my eyyes, you wouldn't have done it if you had true townintentions behind it.
Sakura
Unvote
Vote: Tanzklaue
^
that's scummy?

I asked you a question, you didn't give an answer that seemed coming from pro-town, so I voted you again.
Tanzklaue
you asked a question you knew I couldn't answer in a way that would've read town all over it.

but this actually doesn't lead anywhere.

Vote: Kanye
if I should survive, i could scan you. but I don't know if that would be a waste of a scan (since you probably wouldn't read me town anyway even if I confirmed you, also it's likely that you will die if you're town).
Sakura
Why do you think I knew you couldn't answer?

What makes you think i'd ask you a question you couldn't answer?

If i wanted to trap you I would ask something like "If you're town why are you voting town?" or something like that.

I got a null read on Kanye, so i'm not sheeping you on that.
Tanzklaue
I don't even know why you did 90% of the actions you did in this thread. I have no idea why you would try to get me to give you a reason to vote me. why would you even question me if you already unvoted me? if you don't trust me enough in the first place, don't unvote.

basically, if this continues, I will die anyway. you will die this night if you're town, and nobody gets much scum info out of it. I can't do that much more to defend myself, i already claimed, and it's up to you guys if you believe it or not.
fartownik
Congrats, you spammed 5 sites with this internal discussion. Tanz-Sakura scumteam ftw.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Votecount 1.7:

Tanzklaue (4) - Royston, Lilac, Kanye West, Sakura
Kanye West (3) - Raging Bull, fartownik, Tanzklaue
Jinxy (1) - BRBP
fartownik (1) - Jinxy

deadline is in 13:49
Sakura
So can I get a reason why you guys are voting Kanye other than "lurking"?
Kanye West
Because farto is trying to save tanz maybe? I still think the whole back and forth between jinxy and him was planned

#callingit
Tanzklaue
why should he save me?

I vote kanye because I think he is scum. I gave my reason already.
fartownik

Kanye West wrote:

Because farto is trying to save tanz maybe? I still think the whole back and forth between jinxy and him was planned

#callingit
#lazyscum

@Sakura: any reason NOT to vote Kanye (besides your so called suspicion towards Tanz)?
Sakura
I'd think you'd be voting Kanye because he's sucm not because he's lurking.
Tanzklaue
voting for kanye results in pressure for him.

pressure for him results in new information.

you had no problem at all to vote me, if you actually want to get any information, then you shouldn't keep your vote on me. sitting out the deadline doesn't help town at all, and there is nor reason why you shouldn't be able to vote me again if nothing comes up.
Sakura
So ok summarzing your post:

You're voting kanye because he's lurking and you want to pressure him but you don't think he's scum.
At this point advertizing more votes on him will lead to a lynch on someone you don't think it's scum.

You can get information out of people without voting them.

fartownik

Sakura wrote:

I'd think you'd be voting Kanye because he's sucm not because he's lurking.
But this is actually his meta. He plays like this as scum, with a notice that he's probably lazy right now and posts even more half-assed stuff.
Sakura
He replaced out of his game in DotA, so that's unuseful as a meta.

Do you have town meta from Kanye? Any meta accusation without the contrast is biased meta.
Tanzklaue

Sakura wrote:

So ok summarzing your post:

You're voting kanye because he's lurking and you want to pressure him but you don't think he's scum.
At this point advertizing more votes on him will lead to a lynch on someone you don't think it's scum.

You can get information out of people without voting them.

are you...

I think he is scum. please, you make yourself look really ridiculous.
Sakura
I did ask you if you were voting him because he was lurking or because he was scum, and that was your reply dont blame me for misrepresenting what you meant when you didn't even answer my question correctly.
Sakura
So then tell me Tanz, what do you see as scummy from him?

Sell me your case on him?
Tanzklaue
btw. I looked up revivers. they can be of any alignment.

like, it's not even that rare if there is a reiver that he could be scum. just for everyone to think about it.

I vote kanye because I think he is scum, especially after his defense in which he promptly attacked me (which is a sign of being scum according to you). but well, his whole defense will kinda crumble if I flip town, since it was based around me being scum trying to make him look like my scumbuddy.
Sakura
Let's go back to the post where you voted him:

Tanzklaue wrote:

that said, I really want to know what kanye's take on the situation is.

Vote: Kanye

kanye, what are your takes on the recent developments and why do you hold back so much? surely there you must have an opinion on all that happened.
Did you suspect him to be scum in this post?
Tanzklaue
leaning scum, because he lurked. the answer to that actually convinced me that he is scum, because if he wasn't he probably would've argued differently.
Sakura
Lurking isn't a scumtell tho.
fartownik
Jesus, what's wrong with lynching a lurker? It's better to lynch him than mislynch on someone active. He's not providing any content, his posts are nothing to be considered helpful for Town. Because of this he's basically the most scummy person in the game, why not to vote him just by that?

No idea if you felt too comfy there Sakura, but protecting Kanye like that?
Sakura
Let's put it this way, imagine that if I, instead of drawing attention stupidly like I did, I would have lurked throughout the day to avoid getting lynched/NK'd, that same attitude you did would have made me claim and I would be a target for a NK anyway, so then Town has an OP PR exposed who will probably die, what then?
Tanzklaue

Sakura wrote:

Lurking isn't a scumtell tho.
last time I checked, lurking was one of THE big things that you would go by to find scum.

you defend him way too much. what makes you so sure that he isn't scum?
show more