forum

Stacking the Deck - (Game Over - Town Win)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 3.03

(L-2) Jinxy (2) - Rantai, DakeDekaane
DakeDekaane (1) - Jinxy

Not Voting (4) - Tanzklaue, fartownik, CalignoBot, pieguy1372

With 7 Alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Please let me know if you see any mistakes

Jinxy has been prodded
Jinxy
DD, fart, Tanz or Caligno

Both tanz and caligno looked pretty town to me so I don't really think it's that easy that all the scum are the other VTs, so I think fart may be scum.

That's really all I have for now, exams are in full swing but maybe I'll get to read and post more on the weekends since next week's subjects are all ok for me.

Except social studies but I give none of the fucks for that
fartownik
I just love how you guys keep saying 'fart may be scum' but end up giving no real arguments for your suspicion.

I don't really have anything to add, I will just vote because it seems like nothing productive is being done anymore.

Vote: JInxy
pieguyn
since there was no ninja hammer I'm just going to assume JInxy is mafia

if not, since there was no ninja hammer, both mafia would already be voting JInxy -> Dake and fartownik are both mafia. Dake could be, but as I said before think fartownik is.

inb4 mafia mason
DakeDekaane
I'm only wandering why you guys suspect Jinxy, but don't vote him yet, do you have any better lynch, or what makes you unsure of?

Do you have anything else to add, like actions for N3, which I doubt that would happen. I'm really sure of my suspects, but I can't vote any other that isn't Jinxy, as it's the safest lynch atm.
Amianki
Vote DakeDekaane
Rantai
Unvote
Rantai
Not quite ready for a hammer just yet. That and DD screams mafia on a megaphone right now.
fartownik
What was that, Dake? Why you wanna end the day asap so badly?
Tanzklaue
hm, that we still have no ninjalynch speaks heavily for traitor in the round and/or probably both jinxy and DD scumaligned.

or DD made a big mistake, and jinxy, caligno and unknown person y are scum.
DakeDekaane
Nice, one try to make people discuss and get voted instead. Some of you agreed with me in D2 and now not, why the flip flop? Hi Jinxy, hi Caligno, hi fart.

I just want you to think about our PRs actions, how to find the liar, or the most convenient claims as both matched in a convenient way and looks like all this was useless.
Rantai
Eh after a bit more thinking you're about as scummy as each other.

And in the end the town was so badly crippled at the start, anyone could be anything (there's nothing that proves someone is definitely town/scum).

Vote: Jinxy
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 3.04

(L-1) Jinxy (3) - DakeDekaane, fartownik, Rantai
DakeDekaane (2) - Jinxy, CalignoBot

Not Voting (2) - Tanzklaue, pieguy1372

With 7 Alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Please let me know if you see any mistakes
Amianki
What's deadline?
Tanzklaue

CalignoBot wrote:

What's deadline?
1 day 9 hours 8 minutes from now on.
pieguyn
I'd vote JInxy but no point in ending day early..
Topic Starter
Sakura

CalignoBot wrote:

What's deadline?
On the first link post you can click on the date and it will take you to a countdown site, same for the first post of D3
Topic Starter
Sakura
Moderator's Notes: 23 hours until deadline. If votes continue as is, you are lynching Jinxy
Topic Starter
Sakura
Sorry about the delay
As you gather around Jinxy, people start throwing accusations, "It must be DakeDekaane" said one person "No i'm fairly sure it was Jinxy" while you guys bicker about whether it was Dake or Jinxy, Rantai sneaks from behind and strangles Jinxy with a rope "There! done" he said"

Final Vote Count Day 3

Jinxy (3) - DakeDekaane, fartownik, Rantai
DakeDekaane (2) - Jinxy, CalignoBot

Not Voting (2) - Tanzklaue, pieguy1372

Jinxy Mafia Traitor has been lynched Day 3

It is now Night 3, deadline for all actions is July 15th 14:18 GMT-5
Jinxy
Traitor Role 0/10 would not trait again

Go scum k
Topic Starter
Sakura
As you wake up, you find a message written in blood in one the walls "This is in return for strangling one of our own", with a big black bag at the foot of the wall, you open the bag and find the corpse of CalignoBot, with a bullet hole right through the forehead

CalignoBot Vanilla Townie has been shot N3

Vote Count 4.0

Not Voting (5) - Tanzklaue, pieguy1372, fartownik, Rantai, DakeDekaane

With 5 Alive it takes 3 to lynch.

It is now Day 4, which will last until July 21st 13:21 GMT-5
Once again due to work, i rather end it a bit early, my apologies.

Rule Changes:

During LyLo when there's a tie in the votes, the person who reached the tying ammount of votes first will be lynched.
No Lynch votes are banned during LyLo (they wont count)
Tanzklaue
so at least one of the PRs is scum.

so farto should be scum right?
Tanzklaue
Vote: Fartownik
Amianki
ow
Rantai
So Tanz for scum.

What a plot twist.
DakeDekaane
Why would Tanz be scum? This only confirms that there's at least 1 scum in the PR, and most likely both as I don't consider Tanz as scum, unless he had played pretty well until now, tho a quick vote doesn't say anything.
Rantai
What exactly did I miss this time that confirms a PR as scum?
pieguyn
...well if we assume no PR is scum, the only ones left are DakeDekaane and Tanz. From Tanz's perspective, everything else is impossible.
I wouldn't even be surprised if Tanz and fartownik were working together this whole time, and Tanz is voting fartownik to confuse all of us. Anything seems to be possible here. :?
DakeDekaane
There's scum in PR, that's a fact. If not, how the hell we had 4 PR? It means there would be at least 1 scum PR (scum could have enabled daychat, Jinxy flipped as Traitor means he wasn't recruited, otherwise he'd flipped Goon, so they could have picked another PR for them). That scum PR would be Tanz, but I really doubt that atm.

Tanz, it'd be nice if you elaborate.
pieguyn
If anything I'm surprised I didn't die. I assumed mafia would kill me because I'm confirmed... mafia could be WIFOM'ing a fartownik + me combo, which makes me lean towards Dake and Tanz, but as I just said it's WIFOM so it could still be fartownik.

Dake: since when was Tanz PR? we just had BRBP, me, fartownik, and RB and that's it. if mafia chose PR + daychat, something like that could give us 4 PRs.
Tanzklaue

pieguy1372 wrote:

Dake: since when was Tanz PR? we just had BRBP, me, fartownik, and RB and that's it. if mafia chose PR + daychat, something like that could give us 4 PRs.
he means I could be a mafia PR.

so, I'll explain myself:

I am a vanilla townie. that means I'm no scum. rantai can't be scum. that leaves dake, fart and pieguy as possible scum. fart MUST be scum, there is no other way around it. for dake and pieguy... I honestly can't say who is the second scum, as both of them have pretty heavy evidence against them. dake didn't get voted out by mafia in day 3, but now he supports my point heavily, which would make sense if he was a vanilla townie, since he should be at the same stage as I am. could be a bussing try though
pieguy on the other hand played overall more town, but: the fact that he isn't dead is really wonky if you get what I mean. I think for scum it would've been smarter to finally get rid of the jailkeeper so they can kill rantai. but they didn't. neither did they try to shoot rantai, though, which can either mean that they knew that rantai will be protected (or just guessed that pieguy won't protect any other person) or that they want to keep the illusion alive that pieguy is town.

the question is: do you think that I, if I am scum, play this extraordinarily well, nobody suspects me to be even slightly scum, just to make a really dumb mistake in the most critical moment, or do you think that fart is scum, who the whole game through did not much to actually help town (kay me neither), claimed watcher pretty conveniently and made in consequence pretty convenient claims? please consider that I would've wanted scum to pick daychat if I was scum so I can bugger them with all sorts of questions about how to play (ergo: I wouldn't have made a mistake that big).
Tanzklaue
dake and pieguy really make it hard... they both play in a way that we can't really find out who is scum and who is not.

it would actually be big if pieguy could stop the nightkill tonight, if he can do it.
Tanzklaue
I also want to hear what fart has to say.

Mod: is it allowed to prod players this shortly after the night if they were inactive before? if yes, then

Prod: fartownik

if no then nvm me
Topic Starter
Sakura

Tanzklaue wrote:

Mod: is it allowed to prod players this shortly after the night if they were inactive before? if yes, then
there's been 9 hours since night ended, due to timezones it's recommended you wait at least 24 hours before requesting a prod since day start.

Vote Count 4.01

fartownik (1) - Tanzklaue

Not Voting (4) - pieguy1372, fartownik, Rantai, DakeDekaane

With 5 Alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Please let me know if there's any mistakes.
fartownik
Hi there. I was away for the past day, couldn't post.

As for what happened - it was most likely what pieguy said. Mafia is throwing WIFOM that me and pieguy are both scum, I don't see any other explanation for this. Tanz's vote on me right after the day started was pretty scummy and it's just obvious right now he's scum along with Dake, unless pieguy is scum somehow, but that's impossible since I confirmed him already.
Tanzklaue
fart, who did you watch this night?
fartownik
I actually watched pieguy because I thought he was the most likely to be nightkilled.
Tanzklaue
what did he do?
Tanzklaue
no wait that was the tracker that could find that out, sorry.

I stand by my point. fart is scum, and I lean for pieguy as second scum, since he didn't died this night.
Tanzklaue
nobody saying anything is the worst thing. oh well, then I will elaborate myself a little bit more:

first of all, I did nothing anti-town the whole game through. you could argue that my quick vote was anti-town, and while incredibly dumb, it is more of a pro-town indicator.

let's assume I and dake were scum. why the fuck would we shoot caligno instead of pieguy? there is literally no reason, except the Wifom it would create. but what does Wifom bring me and dake in this situation when we are dead? not much, that's for sure.
why should I push fart in this situation? there are easier targets to push (dake), and if he was my scumpartner then I wouldn't push at all. why should I play such a perfect game where nobody suspects me, just to throw it hardcore?

well, maybe I want fart to buss me, because he is my scumpartner. but again, he would be scum, and he would be the better option to lynch. lynching me has the high risk of lynching somebody who isn't scum, as me and fart being the scum would be the only believable scenario in which i am scum. again, if dake and I were scum, pieguy would be dead by now.

the only reason to push fart in this situation that would make sense is if I was a vanilla townie. a vanilla townie for whom there is no doubt that fart has to be scum.

the only reason for pieguy being alive would be that he is scum. I can't really think of anything different. this doesn't even contradict with dake not being quickhammered on day 3, as scum was unsure whether dake or jinxy were traitor. there is still a cloud of uncertainy who of them is the last scum, but fart is 100% scum, and from that on, most argumentations would lead to pieguy. the way fart defended pieguy whenever the option of him (and fart) is, in my eyes, suspicious. add to that that fart reacted to even the slightest suspicions rather harshly (that one phrase about how we suspect you but have no real evidence on day 3 in particular) just stinks.

again analysing the kill situation. if I were scum, then scum would have at least one power of some sort. I would have wanted daytalk, as I would be insecure to play scum without a guiding hand. if I and dake were scum, then we would have yet another power. since it wasn't the traitor, it could've been one of either rolecop, ninja, bulletproof or JOAT. the option of having at least one undetectable nightkill would've been there.

then the fact that all of the claims of at least fart are very convenient claims. the claim of being watcher in an open set up like this (it was originally closed, but thanks to NH it wasn't for long), is really easy. you can make up all your results easily, as you will just say that you watched person x getting visited by person y. he basically didn't bring one useful result, and all of his claims were pretty basic.

I hope I could at least get rantai on my side. I am not scum, and fart is. if you (or the other townie) vote me, then we lose instantly. and if fart doesn't get lynched, then we lose aswell (except if the other scum gets lynched, which is doubtable). I would really hate to lose against so much gimmicky play and gambit. it would feel cheap.
show more