forum

The Mafia Restoration Project - GAME OVER (Town Win)

posted
Total Posts
show more
fartownik
Ah, I forgot to add. This is important. If NoHitter and those are both mafia, then the tactic of claiming cop came directly from NoHitter. I think it was meant to be done by NoHitter in the first place, but those's position got dangerous and they changed their mind.

Sorry for triplepost.
NoHitter
Except I could investigate someone over the night.
You're suggesting to lynch the only other town information role.

Tsukasa wrote:

And if people are gonna breadcrumb. At least make it obvious enough to be a breadcrumb, Instead of doing it like that.

fartownik wrote:

Also the 2nd NoHitter's breadcrumb - if it was real he'd do it properly, not halfassly. Comparing to the previous breadcrumb it's been done recklessly, it's not even a finished INNO acronym and he doesn't capitalize first letters as he used to. If he was serious about it, he'd try to get it done correctly.
That's not how you breadcrumb. If you breadcrumb too obviously, you run the risk of scum catching you.
fartownik

NoHitter wrote:

Except I could investigate someone over the night.
You're suggesting to lynch the only other town information role. - A POTENTIAL one. Not confirmed one.

Tsukasa wrote:

And if people are gonna breadcrumb. At least make it obvious enough to be a breadcrumb, Instead of doing it like that.

fartownik wrote:

Also the 2nd NoHitter's breadcrumb - if it was real he'd do it properly, not halfassly. Comparing to the previous breadcrumb it's been done recklessly, it's not even a finished INNO acronym and he doesn't capitalize first letters as he used to. If he was serious about it, he'd try to get it done correctly.
That's not how you breadcrumb. If you breadcrumb too obviously, you run the risk of scum catching you.
Yes, but your first breadcrumb was completely different from the second one. You can barely call the 2nd one a breadcrumb.
NoHitter
If you read how I normally write my sentences, you'll notice that that I worded that second crumb very oddly compared to how I normally write.

"I'm not one"
fartownik
Alright damn, whatever. Let's end this.

Unvote
Vote: Sync

I wouldn't really vote Sync either becuase it's your idea, but whatever.
Also doing it because I've noticed this post:

NoHitter wrote:

What the hell guys? I go to sleep at 4am, wake up at 9am to find out a day passed?
Lincolm is town.
Tsukasa is town.
fartownik is town.
Kanye West is town.
Meatstick is town.
From before the bandwagon on you starts. The way you put Lincolm in the first place makes me a little more calm.
Lincolm
Yah, Fartownik is absolutely town. I will extremely surprised if Fartownik is scum...
Tsukasa
Because I don't believe in using the 1st letters of sentences.
fartownik
Shouldn't the day end already or sth.
Tsukasa
Only 4 votes. 5 Needed.
Tsukasa
Well.. Considering I counted that correctly
fartownik

Tsukasa wrote:

Well.. Considering I counted that correctly
But the deadline was meant to be 96 hours (4 days) which already passed. The most voted person should've been lynched and the day should've ended.
Tsukasa
Well while no one is going to hammer today...

Let's talk about who's most likely to get NK'd

If NH is really a cop then He's the most likely NK.
But now that I have introduced this, Doc would probably protect NH.
But now that doc would protect NH, Scum would probably choose another, correct?

Now there's a whole set of WIFOM.
Tsukasa
NH: If you are REALLY a cop, Investigate one of the following: Nyquill, Kanye, Jinx
fartownik
The WIFOM was there already without your post. Also I agree with above, check one of those 3. Also if NH isn't cop then again, mafia has a huge fucking advantage as he can simply lie and we vote another townie. But well, you decided already.
Tsukasa
Yeah it was BUT saying it would make the WIFOM way more clear for scum. (But it may be bad for our doc though)

As for NH's results... I'll see what he says tomorrow

@MOD: Is the cop a role cop or just an alignment cop?
Topic Starter
dkun
alignment cop

also day end, sorry for the delay, been busy with irl issues
i'll post after class (about 3h after this post)
fartownik
:(
Lincolm
@MOD : DKun need to be prodded. :(
Tsukasa
Well... I think our mod dkun forgot about this game... :(
Topic Starter
dkun
I didn't forget about it. Okay, I did. I'm sorry. I'm going through some irl issues. (My girlfriend broke up with me, for starters)

It's been a long shipride for all of you. Accusations have been thrown; many innocents have been slain. Everyone is curious to what will the end be. Some have been oddly quiet, seeing as this might be the end, others are trying to survive.

After this long day (my apologies on this matter again!), majority has decided to lynch Sync. He's been a quiet one all game, and decided to just walk the plank himself. Sad story, eh?

It is now night. Sync is now dead.

Sync - D4 - Nurse - Hopped overboard

Everyone that has asked to be prodded has been prodded. Night will end in 24 hours.
Topic Starter
dkun
It comes down to this. It's been a long night.

Everyone comes out to the deck to find NoHitter missing. You all search the ship high and low, but to no avail. He's nowhere to be found.

NoHitter - N4 - Chief Officer - ???

It is now D5. Day will end in 96 hours. (Don't forget, town is currently MYLO)
NoHitter
Bah. And you guys wanted to lynch me.

Also dkun, it's 2-5. It's not MY-LO.
fartownik
Vote: JInxyjem

As I said before, lynching Sync was not a good idea at all. Time to lynch someone that's actually suspicious for me.
Tsukasa
Well... Now I'm stumped...
Tsukasa
Meatstick, Anyone?
Lincolm
5 - 2...

Man... Doctor could not protect NoHitter... And bah, Sync is nurse.

1 confirmed town in 5-2...

Tsukasa and Fartownik still town. Meatstick and Kanye probably town. Jinx and Nyquill the last one.

Vote : JInx
Lincolm
Stupid me. One of my read is false and I don't know which one. I hope I'm right about this one.

Vote : Nyquill
Charles445
Forwarding text for Meatstick since he's silenced.

"Tonight Kanye should protect himself and I'm not going to vote until I see what other people say."
fartownik
@Meatstick: why?
fartownik
Also why to cause such WIFOM by provoking the thought of Kanye being a doctor? What are your arguments that he actually is one? Also who are your suspects now?
Tsukasa

Charles445 wrote:

Forwarding text for Meatstick since he's silenced.

"Tonight Kanye should protect himself and I'm not going to vote until I see what other people say."
What? ._.
Kanye West
vote: Meatstick
Kanye West
He knows something that I don't.
Kanye West
actually, shit

unvote
Kanye West
oh, never mind

i do have a reason to vote him

vote: Meatstick
Tsukasa
Can't we know NH's result? :(
fartownik
No. Also people, explain why you're voting goddamn it.

Meatstick 'thinks' Kanye is a doctor. I don't really know how anyone would judge that, I personally don't think that Kanye is PR. I also don't know how mafia would be sure of taking out Kanye this night. Any proof? Any posts that Kanye made which made you think like this? Anything?
Lincolm
I don't care who is the PR and I don't want to know who is the doctor. I just want to lynch who I think scum right now.

I vote Nyquill because process of elimination and gut.
fartownik
I'm still waiting for Meatstick's arguments. Anything at all from him.
Kanye West
He's silenced for another 522 hours.

I'm thinking him and Nyquill are scum anyways.
show more