Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Suimya
Thanks For modding Weez :3

Fixed everything~
Nemis
[Alone]
00:49:575 (1) - Move this beat one square up in the tiny grid to stack it on 00:47:126 (3) -
00:54:473 (1,2) - Fix this blanket
01:07:942 (3) - There isn't a clap, remove it
01:29:983 (4) - I suggest to fix this form
02:07:024 (1) - This spinner should start at 02:07:177 (1) - since the voce starts here

[With You]
00:22:024 (2,4) - I suggest to fix this blanket a bit
00:29:065 (1,2,3) - Fix this blanket
00:56:922 (7,1) - Fix this blanket
01:02:432 (3,4,5,6) - You should fix this blanket too
01:26:003 (2,3) - Another blanket to fix
02:07:024 (1) - This spinner should start at 02:07:177 (1) - since the voce starts 00:19:269 (1) - here
00:19:269 (1) - Remove this new combo ad move 00:21:718 (1) - this one 00:23:248 (4) - here
Nice map but I suggest to review the new combos in the hard difficulty, a lot of them start on random elements
Topic Starter
Suimya
Thanks Nemis for your mod :3

Fixed everything~
Kitsuneko
Hi Sekai-nyan
from \( 'ω')/Kitsuneko's Modding Queue\('ω' )/

General

1. "Conan" to tag behind "Meitantei" for Japanese search "Meitantei Conan".

ALONE

• Setting

1. Clear
Hitsounding

1. 01:46:514 (4) - Normal-hit is better. Probably just are forgot it.
Mapping

1. 00:38:861 (4) - Inside of the slider to top

With You!

• Setting

1. Clear
Hitsounding

1. Fine
Mapping

1. 01:49:575 (4) - Slider end at 01:49:881, then replace a note to 01:50:187?

There is no need to say more, Go rank~
btw BG and Diff name are nice idea good job.

Black = suggestions. Does not mean that must be changed / Blue = recommend to change / Red = Unrankable issues
Topic Starter
Suimya
Thanks for modding Kitsuneko >w< Fixed everything~
Aurele
MAT request on #modreqs.

General
Both backgrounds are alright;The timing is perfect;The metadatas (Artist, Title, Source, Tags) are consistent in every difficulties.

Perfect!

Alone

Flows/Emplacements of the objects
To make sure there's no random jumps, has great flows, do not have random objects placed on the timeline that doesn't fit with the song;
  1. 00:26:922 - I don't feel like this slider is following something on the song. I meant that, there's basically nothing on 00:27:228 - that you can emphasize. I suggest you to replace this slider by a simple circle placed where the slider was before.
  2. 00:40:391 (1,2) - Between these circles we can easily hear the singer's voice here. I personally think it would sound better if you were replacing both of these circles by a slider, which you could emphasize the vocal.
  3. 00:56:922 (3) - With the flow of the previous two sliders, I thought this circle would have followed it if it was at the left of the slider (2)'s end. That would make a better flow in here with those two sliders.
  4. 01:46:208 - This circle is not needed here, as far as I know. It should be there because it isn't emphasizing anything, there's no obvious sound here. But actually, if you delete this circle you could also add one to 01:48:044 - . This place is better to have an extra circle, so it will helps the next circle to emphasize the vocals.
  5. 01:49:269 (3) - This slider is not sounding pretty well, to be honest, it feels like it's either too short or even, sounding rude. I suggest you to, move this slider to 01:48:963 - and add another slider that will starts on 01:49:575 - and will finish on 01:50:187 - .
Hitsounds
In case there's inconsistencies with your hitsounds, useless hitsounds. I may also suggest you some things to make your hitsounds better;
  1. 00:24:779 (2) - Just because of that whistle, it is breaking the whole whistle consistency and it sounds.. very bad. I suggest you to delete it and add a whistle on the previous circle to keep the consistency!
  2. 00:26:310 (4,5) - Same with theses, delete the whistle at the end of the slider 4 and add one at the beginning of the slider 1. By doing this, the consistency will be kept.
  3. 00:50:799 (3) - This circle has no hitsounds, which sounds odd but also, this circle is placed on an upbeat, which is more odd since you should have added a clap to keep the consistency.
  4. 00:58:146 - Add a clap, to keep the consistency with your previous objects.
New combos
New combos are one of the things I think it's important for a beatmap. Combos shouldn't be overused, have too much objects in a combo and should fit with the song;
  1. 00:11:616 (3) - Since she starts to sing on 00:10:391 - and we can't add new combos to this reverse, I think you should be adding a new combo here to follow the vocals.
  2. 00:20:799 (3) - You should be mostly doing the same thing here with your previous combos, it would mostly isolate the two previous objects together to create the same thing as 00:14:065 (1,2) - .
  3. 00:26:310 (4) - I suggest you to add a new combo here, you can do what ever you want, that's only a suggestion. I personally would add one since there's a space right before it, and it would do like previously.
  4. 00:38:861 (4) - You could also make like I suggested you on 00:20:799 (3) - , but since it's really close to the previous notes, you have the final choose.
  5. 01:02:432 - This circle is placed on a big downbeat, which you normally add new combos. Don't you think it would be better if you added a new combo here to match with the next objects?
  6. 01:28:146 (1) - Delete that new combo and add a new combo on 01:29:371 (3) - , it would be following the vocals and the song here.. Also, with that suggestion, I highly suggest you to delete the new combo on 01:31:820 (1) - , readd a new combo on 01:34:269 (5) - and delete the NC on 01:35:493 (1) -
  7. 01:38:554 (1,2) - Basically, if you followed the song+vocal, you wouldn't have added a new combo on 01:38:555 - . So actually, I would like you to delete the new combo and after that, add a NC to the next circle.
  8. 01:41:922 (1) - Aahh, delete that new combo, it's following the previous objects
  9. 01:44:065 (8,1) - Do like what I said two points above.

With You!

Flows/Emplacements of the objects
To make sure there's no random jumps, has great flows, do not have random objects placed on the timeline that doesn't fit with the song;
  1. 00:13:146 (3) - The spacing is not the same as the previous notes, which breaks the spacing consistency. I would like you to simply replace the next slider to make it the same spacing as the previous objects. Also, it would make a blanket with the circle in the middle D':
  2. 00:22:942 (8) - This circle could be following the previous slider's flow by moving it forward instead of placing it below the slider. Also, with the next slider, you could keep the blanket. So it would do that: (Make sure to move the next objects if you don't want to create overlaps and spacing inconsistencies.)
  3. 00:29:677 (3) - I suggest you to make a better blanket here, you have moved this slider somewhere else to make a blanket with the two previous circles, but the slider is not formed to make a nice and neat blanket. So, I suggest you to reform it, a bit.
  4. 00:39:014 (3) - I am wondering about the spacing of these objects.. they seems to be.. inconsistent?
  5. 01:28:452 (1,2,3,4,5) - With those five circles, would you mind on making a cute star form or something similar? It would be very awesome!
  6. 02:06:412 (2,3) - I don't like how the second circle is placed above the previous slider, it would be looking and playing better if this circle and the next one was following the flow of the previous slider.
Hitsounds
In case there's inconsistencies with your hitsounds, useless hitsounds. I may also suggest you some things to make your hitsounds better;
  1. 00:37:330 - Was it a mistake or it was intended? There's missing a clap here, which breaks the clap consistency and can be sounding weird if someone is focusing on the hitsounds. (There's also a clap on "Alone"!) Keep the same consistency by also adding a clap on 00:39:779 - .
  2. 00:42:228 - Your clap consistency is breaking on every second upbeats! That's very weird. On "Alone", everything's alright. You should keep the same consistency. You should review that. It's doing this until 00:56:922 - , but after that, it keeps on not having claps on the upbeats.
  3. 01:58:146 - It should also have a clap here.
New combos
New combos are one of the things I think it's important for a beatmap. Combos shouldn't be overused, have too much objects in a combo and should fit with the song;
  1. 00:55:085 (5) - A new combo would be good here, it would perfectly fit with the vocals and the combo is currently a bit long, so why not adding a new combo?
  2. 00:59:983 (5) - New combo, delete the combo on the next object. It's just to follow the vocals, in general.
  3. 01:59:371 (1) - Since both previous and this combos are quite short, delete the new combo.

(ノ^_^)ノ
Topic Starter
Suimya
Thanks For modding Gabe :3

Fixed mostly everything in your mod <3
wcx19911123
I'm from my queue
checked and nothing wrong, a nice soft song. bubbled
but I personally don't think this song is finished, it sounds like there'll be a refrain after the end
Topic Starter
Suimya
Thanks for the bubble wcx <3
Aurele
LOOOL, WCX
Darksonic
Maybe it's a bit late, but I just realized you did this, and felt really surprised. This is the best thing someone did for me in this game <3

Everything is okay, don't be sad please, you already know you're one of my best friends here and I love you <3.

I love this song, thanks for making this for me, really.
Topic Starter
Suimya

Darksonic wrote:

Maybe it's a bit late, but I just realized you did this, and felt really surprised. This is the best thing someone did for me in this game <3

Everything is okay, don't be sad please, you already know you're one of my best friends here and I love you <3.

Thanks for the nice words Bruno <3

I'm glad you like this song and map ><
Aurele
You guys are so cute >v<!!

/runs.
Topic Starter
Suimya

Gabe wrote:

You guys are so cute >v<!!

/runs.
Gabe, bakaaaa!!

/me slaps baka gabe QAQ
Andrea
I smell love around here, can I join? :3
Topic Starter
Suimya

Andrea wrote:

I smell love around here, can I join? :3
Andrea so baka ;w;

No you can't Join because it's not for hentai's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/me runs
Dark_Ai
he can feel love?
huehuehuehue
Topic Starter
Suimya
okok enough off topic ;w; ~
Kawayi Rika
Hi ~ Sekai-nyan ~ :)

Red : Must be fixed
Pink : Need to consider
Purple : Just suggestions

[General]

1. 02:07:024 (1) - Snap on 02:07:253 - 1/8,sound much better.

[With You!]

1. 00:16:973 - Add a note,follow with lyrics.

[Alone]

1. 01:34:269 (1,2) - Spacing wrong.
  2. 00:39:779 (1,2) - Switch new combo,follow with lyrics.
  3. 01:48:350 (1,2) - ^
  4. 01:52:636 (4) - Move to 01:52:942 - sound much better.

OK ~ Relax song/map ~

Call me back ~
;)
Topic Starter
Suimya
Thanks for modding Rika-chan :3

Fixed everything <3
Kawayi Rika
OK ~ Looks much better ~

Here you go <3

Aurele
YAY RIKAAAAAAAAAAAAA♥
Topic Starter
Suimya
Thanks Rika >w</
Lally
*w* gratz moekai <3
BeatofIke

Lally wrote:

*w* gratz moekai <3
BrokenArrow
Congratulations.
[Epicz]
gratz
Irreversible
haha gz! :D just saw your gz on my thread :P
Topic Starter
Suimya
Thanks everyone ></ <3
Dark_Ai

BrokenArrow wrote:

Congratulations.
Kyouren
gratz!!!! :) :) :) :) :)
HeatKai

Sekai-nyan wrote:

Darksonic wrote:

Thanks for the nice words Bruno <3

I'm glad you like this song and map ><

grats
NoJoke_old_1
I'm defiantly going to try this out! It looks great! :D
Rare
gratz~!
10nya
grats sekai-san :3
Lapis-
Congrats <3!
Topic Starter