forum

Reiuji Utsuho (Okuu) v1.0

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MLGnom

Oh look! Another Utsuho skin. (It's 4th already? Doesn't matter). Some parts made by IppE (basically skin was for him but... it's public right now). Spinner by Rena-chan. <3
Another skin that took me way too long to release and still need some changes/fixes.
Be aware that this skin is only for standard osu! (for now, I will make other mods someday) and contains Houtengeki's art, with means you will find some ecchi pictures.
If someone knows the original creator of hitsounds please give me info, I would like to credit him properly.
For people who will ask why added Okuu in title : To distinguish it from other Utsuho's skins.
And yes I'm aware that I have forgot to add version. Will add it in next update.
Suggestions are appreciated.
/end wall of text

Download links :

Reiuji Utsuho (Okuu) v1.0 - Mediafire

Reiuji Utsuho (Okuu) v1.0 - Dropbox

Right now I'm out of space on my puush so will add it later.

Video :

OsuMe65
Post removed
Dai
oh god YES
N A L U
Nice.
━━(━(━(-( ( (゚∀゚) ) )-)━)━) ━━
exlicht
naisuu~ XD the spinner looks cool
SilvioDante
I just realized that this is still new -_____-

lovin' your Touhou skins series, dude, keep it up :D
IppE

electricangel777 wrote:

naisuu~ XD the spinner looks cool
Well of course it does, it wasn't made by us :----------------------------D
SilvioDante
btw, can you change the section clear pic? kinda bugs me by giving that... ecchi aura -______-
(because you see, my motto on Touhou is "being attractive without revealing too much (or not revealing anything at all, even; only armpits at best ;p)"
though if you don't want to, well... what can I say, I'm only a user after all :D
IppE

SilvioDante wrote:

btw, can you change the section clear pic? kinda bugs me by giving that... ecchi aura -______-
(because you see, my motto on Touhou is "being attractive without revealing too much (or not revealing anything at all, even; only armpits at best ;p)"
though if you don't want to, well... what can I say, I'm only a user after all :D

I guess thats little less ecchi.
SilvioDante

IppE wrote:

SilvioDante wrote:

I guess thats little less ecchi.
YES, thank you. I just need to replace the section change pic in the skin folder with this one right?
Topic Starter
MLGnom

SilvioDante wrote:

YES, thank you. I just need to replace the section change pic in the skin folder with this one right?
Yup, save it and replace it in skin folder.
I'm going to add this to "alternative parts" in next update. (but who knows when I will do it...)
[Shiki]
That spinner *^*
Nice Skin~ I like it very much
LKadax
*-* thx for the skin, i loved it.
Cloudchaser
I dislike some parts of the skin like the pass section, 300 and the pause background..
Anyway, i like ur skin <3 I'm Utsuho Reiuji lover.
Good job.
[FantasticMiku]
Great Skin :)
checkmate_h

MLGnom wrote:

Oh look! Another Utsuho skin. (It's 4th already? Doesn't matter). Some parts made by IppE (basically skin was for him but... it's public right now). Spinner by Rena-chan. <3
Another skin that took me way too long to release and still need some changes/fixes.
Be aware that this skin is only for standard osu! (for now, I will make other mods someday) and contains Houtengeki's art, with means you will find some ecchi pictures.
If someone knows the original creator of hitsounds please give me info, I would like to credit him properly.
For people who will ask why added Okuu in title : To distinguish it from other Utsuho's skins.
And yes I'm aware that I have forgot to add version. Will add it in next update.
/end wall of text

Download links :

Video :

Lilo23_old

MLGnom wrote:

/end wall of text

Download links :

Video :

Lilo23_old

Lilo23 wrote:

MLGnom wrote:

/end wall of text

Download links :

Video :

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Mikuu
Amazing ! 8-)
LigerZero

MLGnom wrote:

/end wall of text

Download links :

Video :

bonus

jerry_yaku
hi