forum

Pokémon Skin v0.25

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi
Hmm.... I figure I may as well update this thread. This skin is dead. For over 2 years now..... Uhm.. and it's pretty ugly too, so.. find.. a better one. I'll keep the files here though... I guess, but I might remove them some day.

The .rar is on MediaFire. You'll need WinRAR.
Progress on the skin has been 37 of the 148 components. Here are a couple of old old screenshots.

Gens
Yay another Pokémon skin.

Well, first of all, don't include all the default stuff on the folder! If the archive is not present, osu! will load the default images for it. It's not necessary to include everything.

Second, the skinned stuff looks kinda nice... Haven't really tried it in osu!, but screenshots look good.
I'm not gonna suggest anything since I think you know what you should do to get the skin better.

I'll be waiting for the next release~ :)
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi

Gens wrote:

Well, first of all, don't include all the default stuff on the folder! If the archive is not present, osu! will load the default images for it. It's not necessary to include everything.
I left all the stuff there because those are the things I'm going to skin (I've deleted the stuff I'm not going to skin). For some reason, I've decided not to delete them all and just copy them later from the template skin folder, but I've just left them there. This hasn't come to me before, but next time I'll exclude them from the archive.

Gens wrote:

Second, the skinned stuff looks kinda nice... Haven't really tried it in osu!, but screenshots look good.
I'm not gonna suggest anything since I think you know what you should do to get the skin better.
And, I'm glad that you say my skin looks nice :D . I'm not sure where this skin is really headed, but I'll try hard to touch up everything in the end.
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi
v0.25 is finally out! In some ways it was finished faster than expected, yet in others it seemed to take forever. Well, I got really lazy near the end, and I'm sure the latest release is full of blemishes. Especially the spinner, I'm not finished that. But the hitcircle, well, it's done but it needs smoothing out. If someone would take care as to making it awesome!!
Anyways, I was extremely satisfied with scorebar-bg.png, however it almost looks like scorebar colour and ki are somewhat ruining it... Tell what you guys think. And tell what you think about my random default-#.png's, I got really lazy trying to finish off the rest of them and it ended up in that. It looks fine in gameplay but in the folder, it's almost as if something's weird about them. So please criticize.
Metruzero
I too love the scorebar, it is very well done, personally I would work on hit points next, you like the 300 100 50 and all that, then get some stuff for rankings if you want to change that. this is great start and I hope to see you finish this.
-David
a
Kennjin
I like the cursor but i dont like the comboburst´s they´re too big and disturbing
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi
Waah stop looking at my skin... it's not half done and it's sort of abandoned right now!! ;_;

EDIT: Although I'll consider using those numbers... Thanks Davidz.
Shohei Ohtani
Pikachu is transparent in the countdown.

nonono Don't abandon this ;-;.
Dragvon
Stupid school pc. I can't download anything ;-;!
I wanted to take a deep look.

Do this and tell me if you like it:
-Get a pokeball image to use as hitcircle;
-split it as 2 images: top (red part) and bottom (center button + white part);
- save the bottom as hitcircleoverlay and the top as the hitcircle;
- Test it.

If you do it right, at each combo collor only the top will change collors, so it would look like different pokeballs :3
Gens
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi

Gens wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?p=221172#p221172
Hooray for October 11th 2009!!

Also, you already showed me that, but I already have a circle (I think I'm comfortable with it now after using it for so long) that works for me. Although if other people seem to like it more then :/
P I N G
Good Skin
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi
oh my god what are you still doing here get out of my thread this skin is ugly
Suimya
mimi i love your sexy skin \:D/
Aoko
I can't download it. e.e Blocked link. o-o
I wanted to try the skin ;u;
Anyway, Good Job :>
Ruidoso
Dat pikachu! \:D/
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi
Why aren't you people listening to meeeeeee I'm telling you this skin is uglyyyysrhgs

Stop trying to make me feel better, you're making me feel more embarrassed because everyone's gonna see how ugly this skin is aaaahgrusig ;________________________;
Suimya

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Why aren't you people listening to meeeeeee I'm telling you this skin is uglyyyysrhgs

Stop trying to make me feel better, you're making me feel more embarrassed because everyone's gonna see how ugly this skin is aaaahgrusig ;________________________;
*dies* OMG MIMI is so moe, I can't handle it >A<"
Aoko

Kitsunemimi wrote:

It's so cooooooooooooool. (•̪┌┐•̪) Thank you for this skinnn ♥