forum

Removing scroll wheel forward/rewind when in design tab

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Nyquill
A quick search showed me this hasn't been suggested yet, not absolutely sure though...

This is probably one of the most noticeable conflicting function of a key/button/w.e you have for input that exists in the editor.

While most people probably script their SBs, I use the design tab, and it is getting fairly annoying whenever I use the scroll wheel to scroll through my SB elements and then the time that I was at changes as well. Now you can tell me that I can just drag the bar on the right, but some times, the drag goes through the bar and moves the background that I may have (Scrolling bgs do go that far off the map some times)(I guess thats another issue, but lets not talk too much about that).

I'm probably gonna get shot down really quickly by people telling me to just script :/
mm201
Thinking in terms of the Windows UI design concept, the mouse wheel shouldn't scroll the timeline when the mouse is inside the sprite list.

Probably a consequence of https://osu.sifterapp.com/projects/4151 ... 2/comments
Kitsunemimi
Support this one. Really really annoying at times. And when I do use the scrollbar on the side, it moves the background, or it moves the layer of the object that's selected, which makes it even worse.

More of a bug report imo.