forum

DJMAX TECHNKIKA TUNE

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Drakari_old
(Don't get mad at me for the all caps, that's the official way to write the title)

The game has recently been released in Korea and Japan, and will be coming to the US in less than 3 weeks. I've already pre-ordered my copy, and entered the special sweepstakes to get the limited edition and/or a spare PS Vita to sell, among a few other things might happen. You can preorder or enter the contest at http://technikatune.com/.

Anybody else getting this?
blissfulyoshi
Hmm didn't know about this game.
Looked at the gameplay video, the small screen really takes away from the feel of playing at the arcade.
The song list looks okay though (yay Fallen Angel) but no Ask to Wind from what I can see.
Pizzicato
it's hard because it's smaller
Topic Starter
Drakari_old

Pizzicato wrote:

it's hard because it's smaller
Well that could be expected... Or maybe it's easier because you don't have to move as far between notes? Maybe it depends on the person.

Regardless, here in America there are only about 2 Technika machines in the whole country so I don't have any real comparison for when I do get the game. Also, I like the difficulty to be high; I still haven't managed to finish the HD versions of a couple songs in 6T for the DJMAX portable 3 (Which is the only game in the series I own) let alone 6.2T.
Aoriki

Drakari wrote:

Regardless, here in America there are only about 2 Technika machines in the whole country

That's a lie. Actually, there are 3 here where I live (1st one > 2nd one >3rd one) And I've played them all. But the 3rd one is a bit more different since I needed to buy another card and I'm NOT going to buy it for 5 bucks. The 1st one only cost me 2 bucks before the price went up.
Topic Starter
Drakari_old
Well I only knew of one anywhere in the country, but then I don't go to arcades very often and that one I've only heard about.
nanda2009
Most of arcade technika players found out that tune is quite easy..

I haven't played the game.. because..., that..
Aoriki
Well, the game for the psp is easier then the arcade version but that's my IMO.
SereneMidnight
I still need to snag Tune. But I'm low on cash and I need to wait until I get paid to buy it. It's also one of the reasons I bought my Vita.